Why don't all Indo-European peoples band together instead of worrying about who's "white"?

Why don't all Indo-European peoples band together instead of worrying about who's "white"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause shitposting is more fun

There should be a line from the Normans to Italy.

Because, some people are whiter than others my friend. And when you are at the upper end of this spectrum, being told to work with, say, Mediterranean or Slavs is almost like being told to work with niggers.

>Indo-European
No thanks ''white'' man. Why are you all so obsessesd with being white anyways? Who gives a fuck? :-D

I'm don't associate with you Indo-European huwhaitus I'm doing just fine.

I would happy do this if it didn't mean importing millions refugees into Europe.

Because about half of Indo European people aren't white.

Indo-European =/= white.

European Hunter Gatherer = White.

what is switzerland?

Also good point, lots of non-indo European whties, Finland, Estonia are two of the whitest countries. Hungary & Basques too.

She's a natural treasure

>indo european

That's a Dravidian

>European Hunter Gatherer = White
Why have I never heard this before? This is literally it. It's what matters, and what was the shaping factor of the white people.

Sometimes so obvious and simple things feel great.

Kiira is mine :3

>indo-europeans
>white

Catalans and Andalusians do not have celtic background, where did you get that from?

>Sometimes so obvious and simple things feel great.
what do you mean?
everything you have is thanks to romans and greeks, without them you would be freezing in the cold and shitting every where

i want to know, why you think you think you are special?
germanics really look like pigs

How the hell would Normans get all the way down to Italy?

That's a dravidian m8. That being said India is so fucking mixed beyond recognition that there are almost no true pure-blooded aryans there. It's a real testament to the sheer damage race mixing does.

Because then we'd have no Finns :DDDDdD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
The Normans did get to Italy

When will the meme that we English are Germanic end already? The Saxons, angles and jutes did not wipe out the Britons, we are same people we have been for thousands of years, we merely adopted a conquerors culture. The word scot comes from when the Scots (Irish) conquered Scotland, that does not make them Irish. The word turkey comes from when the Turks conquered Anatolia, that does not make them racially Turks. I am English, I am a Briton, if any branch of the British nation can be called Celtic then so can mind. My speaking a Germanic language no more makes me Germanic than a nigger speaking English makes him Kentish. This meme needs to die a quick but brutal death.

because whittenes is the only thing that matters

so you are saying whites are already extinct?

Spotted the mainland spy.

How buttblasted can you be?

Even if we ever got past our races, we will always find a reason to hate one and other. Human's are fuct like that.

Also, shitposting.

Haitians are indo-european speakers too. And ebonics speakers. mup da doo didda

Look, I'll band with everyone but the poos.