/pp/ — Portuguese General: Comfy Friday Night Edition

Welcome to another /pp/ thread! As always, Brits, Poles, Brazilians and Spaniards are VIP. Share dank Salazares, rare colonial Pepes, sexy bacalhau pictures and discuss Portugal. Other nationalities are free to ask us questions!

Also, get comfy with some good old fado for the thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xOzqyU-sbJw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozido
youtube.com/watch?v=88_YWkUFDdU
youtube.com/watch?v=YAX8_1ZJK14
youtube.com/watch?v=D62rePyfU9U
rtp.pt/noticias/pais/comunidade-cigana-ameacada-de-morte_v986322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Portuguese diaspora are the best desu, hard working & believes in traditional family values.

t. live in Little Portugal

I have been thinking we could make a "Sup Forums Portugal" Facebook group for all of us to join. It's a good way to see that there are still some young guys who are sane and red-pilled in this country and break away from the stupidity of most of our youth. We could discuss current political topics of our country there... If there are enough people interested in joining, this could be a fun idea.

Thank you based leaf!

Evening, lads

Oldest ally, we love you senpai

Bump

Sharing some cool pictures cause I'm bored.

Portuguese youth.

aesthetic

Hello my codfish brothers. Any new Happenings later in our people's Republic?

Also OP next time you do this thread don't forget to add the Monarchist/Neo-Reactionary website lists.

Essa bandeira é bonita pra caralho

General Carmona with Burno and Vittorio Mussolini, sons of Benito Mussolini, who are visiting the Portuguese Republic, with a body of 12,000 young fascists.

What's up, sardines?

>"Sup Forums Portugal" Facebook
People don't wat their name associated with pol on facebook.

Replica of a Portuguese Galleon, from the 40′s

We need a political action coalition from the right in Portugal.

CDS, Partido Libertário, Partido Monárquico and so forth.
United for more freedom in economy. And to push right wing ideas.

With a youtube channel with qts, a magazine online, a portuguese CPAC and so on.

Então e para quando é o nosso cafezinho? Temos que por a remoção física em dia.

Portuguese paratroopers during the Colonial Wars in Africa (1961-1974).

s
h
i
t

s
k
i
n
s
:^)

Any recommended literature on Portuguese history?

I bought "The Conquerors" from Roger Crowley.

I intend to buy "History of Portugal" by A. R. Disney.

Anything else that I should add?

You're a plastic tuga if you didn't eat this last tuesday

A civil war will happen soon here, will Barbossas come and aid the Right-Wing Death Squads?

Wasn't there a direct democracy movement here? I remember seeing about it and it was well documented but I can't find it.

what the shit fuck is that

Of course we will. Bring Huerta de Soto too!

Don Manuel II the Patriot.
Was the last King of Portugal, ascending to the throne after the assassination of his father and his elder brother by the regicide Buiça.
His reign ended with the dissolution of the monarchy in the 5 October 1910 revolution, and Manuel lived the rest of his life in exile.

Food

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozido
Looks like a big mess, but it's actually pretty good

why poles? why brits? i think i remember something about britain having a powerful alliance with portugal's empire

detesto atitude de "é por isso que Portugal está assim"
"é por estas e por outras que o pais não anda para a frente"

otarios que assinalam problemas e assistem passivamente sem intervirem em NADA

youtube.com/watch?v=88_YWkUFDdU

Portugal: the dish

Meat everywhere cause we are manly as fuck. Tastes delicious too.

Looks fucking delicious

it's the oldest alliance in the world that is still in force despiste its ups and downs

bump

For Britbros greatest allies!

of course we're gonna have genes from all over the world, we were the center of the world once spainfriend, the empire where the sun never sets

Portuguese-American here (have a Portuguese parent from Madeira).

If America were ever to become truly unlivable in, what part of Portugal would you recommend I relocate to?

Why is my city's castle so underrated, portubros?

Pra cedo

Also the direct democracy movement as well. It's highly needed.
Ancaps+Minarchists+Alt Righters and so on. Let's all unite.

North

Funny how when Spain tries to do one like yours we always end up raped in the ass by our ""allies"", to the point that we were the first country in Europe to lose it's empire. An example is how France forced us to go to war with you. I wonder why.

Bonus: adjacent unique romanesque building in the peninsula

I like this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAX8_1ZJK14

Count me in. Let's redpill Portugal!

As further North as you could go.

Depois manda PM no Zucc para combinar.

Fds vi hoje uma apresentação aos dois candidatos à présidencia do Sporte na TVI 24 fizeram um mini documentário à vida deste gajo é o outro nem 2 minutos lmao.
É só amanhã não é? Espero que ganhe o outro.

where do the Islands fit into this?

I live in Cascais. It's an upper class area, beautiful women, beaches, restaurants and all that fun stuff. If you're more of a hipster, I recommend Sintra though... Most beautiful place in Portugal imo

You also have the obvious 2 main cities: Lisbon and Porto. Both very beautiful.

Azores is New Zealand of the Atlantic and Madeira is Hawaii

Just go north fag.

Claro

You must go back.

Sou do grande Sporting, mas odeio as bocas constantes do BdC

Espero que ganhe só porque o PMR ainda é pior

I heard there's a discord somewhere organizing a whole movement. If anyone knows the link it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also search "Nova Portugalidade"

Small cities like Bragança, Viseu, Vila Real, Castelo Branco are overlooked. Economic opportunities may be scarce, but they're tidy, cozy places to live tbqh

Are there any monarchist websites thought?

Almost makes me emotional for some reason

Reminder that PORTO won best european city destination award, AGAIN, for the 3rd time in like 6 years

youtube.com/watch?v=D62rePyfU9U

Madeira is cool but you should just go to as farther North as you can. Bragança, Braga, etc. As high up as the Spanish border.

My family is from Viseu. Great place, especially in the quiet countryside, I spend all my summers there.

The guy in the picture in pic related is my great great grand-father or something.

Guimaraes

Minho/braga

Reminder they won coz a guy hacked the voting system

Causa Real, Juventude Monárquica Portuguesa and similar.

>Black berets, as black as the night from sea
>Black berets soaked in blood

Bump for support

Happening related by Portuguese user student living in UK

>Someone in Poortugal has been pttnig graffitis saying "death to gypsies" (pic related) and other shit in a small village.
>Last summer they burnt down some of their houses and cars.

rtp.pt/noticias/pais/comunidade-cigana-ameacada-de-morte_v986322

if not even a single person from porto voted, we would have still won
>O Porto não só obteve 32% dos votos totais, como conseguiu a maior votação de sempre, com 138.116 votos,

>Only the ones who know how to fight can have a fatherland
>Only the ones who know how to die can have a fatherland

We need to purge the fucking commies.

No you don't understand it was hacked. Very smartly. The fake votes were casted each 5 seconds by a random spot in the world, not only from Portugal.

i read that, it's bullshit man

>Actualização: o autor do projecto já removeu o mesmo do GitHub e diz que o mesmo não era capaz de manipular as votações, e a entidade responsável pela votação já nos contactou a dizer que tem implementado sistemas de protecção contra este tipo de eventualidade - incluindo o bloqueio de votos provenientes da rede Tor, entre "muitos outros".

BE is even worse than commies. An utter waste of parliamentary seats

Have you considered getting the most liberal/libertarian people you can find in politics and public life today and creating a new party? Like NOVA DIREITA or something like that. A libertarian economic agenda coupled with a patrician and spiritual patriotism in support of the free enterprise and the middle class. Our slogans could have classical liberal quotes in Portuguese by famous authors and philosophers, we could mass propagandize it with posters saying "É a Hora!" and a man throwing to the garbage bin Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto, or having slogans and trocadilhos openly mocking our politicians. We could become the edgiest and at the time hippest party in politics of we got the right staff and support from your youth. Thinking about it.

>Actualização: o autor do projecto já removeu o mesmo do GitHub e diz que o mesmo não era capaz de manipular as votações, e a entidade responsável pela votação já nos contactou a dizer que tem implementado sistemas de protecção contra este tipo de eventualidade - incluindo o bloqueio de votos provenientes da rede Tor, entre "muitos outros".

Não quer ir preso esse gajo lol. Os votos funcionavam sim por Tor, eles também não querem ficar mal.

BE = fucking commies. Both need to be fucking purged. And that should be only the start.

This

Fuck BE... I'm going to vote PSD even though I don't like them just to get those fuckers out of there

I actually live in a small town separated by spain with a bridge.
It's very cozy and we have shit enough to entertain like a cinema (costing only 3 euros [although only 2 sessions per week])
But if we need more we have Vigo, spain in 30 min or Porto in 1h20 min

How I wish I had that too friend. North is the comfiest place to live in.

Why not CDS?

Also that. A maybe danker, younger, more high energy, cleaner, with podcasts and videos version of the Partido Libertário.
And THEN, unite the fucking right. We really need to unite them against this commie country.

Cerveira? It's so lovely.

If y'all really decide to organize and create something try not to use Facebook, not everyone wants to use that.

>000
confirmed the north is the comfiest

>Throwing Mein Kampf in the garbage bin

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being a bitch to germans

Only rural and suburban retards like Salazar

All the meat. It is good shit. Had it all the time living in Portugal. Cannot get it back here though even in the Portuguese cafes.

>only
that's near 100% Portugal

That's what I was thinking. I know Hoppe will hate us for even participating in the Democratic process and "believing" in Democracy but we really have to fucking do SOMETHING.

The only problem now is getting a decent job. Because apart from the medical area we don't have that much. I'll probably need to take my chance in Vigo with my bioengineering degree

Missed by 2 "concelhos"
You talk to the other guy about CDS, but the other guy is right CDS is weak in comparison to PSD, and the cancer BE gets more triggered about PSD

Thanks for the answer

Lisbon is the only part of Portugal that isn't rural retards

>Supporting fascism/nzism makes someone a bitch to germans

Welp, I guess you don't support any politician that isn't portuguese? Quit being retarded, that's nigger tier logic

>Castelo Branco

One of the cosiest places to walk around at night. I wish I had the photographs I took on this laptop. Really serene place, especially at night.

The only reason i think monarchy is better it's because instead of paying 200+ cunts to do fucking nothing, i would *gladly* pay a fucking king to do the same

Brigantino here. Like I said before, small cities are incredibly overlooked in Portugal. It's like you're automatically considered a ''redneck'' if you're not from Lisbon/Porto when, in fact, those small cities have a great quality of life unless you're incredibly wealthy and looking for that cosmopolitan vibe.

Bragança has evolved drastically in the last 20 years, pretty much all the infrastructure has been revamped. It's now a very tidy, well-run city detached, in a way, from Portugal's social woes. For a city of its size, not many in Portugal score better in quality of life. Despiste being seemingly in the middle of nowhere, there's now 3 or 4 daily flights to Lisbon, Porto is a 2-hour drive away - smooth drive now thanks to the new tunnel - and Madrid is under 4 hours away.

Asturian reporting in. Never been to Portugal but it's like 1h by car so i'll probably give it a try in the future. Stay uncucked.

> throwing to the garbage bin Mein Kampf
wew lad

Why don't you use your Africa tier actual flag?

It's the opposite tho. You're paying a monarch not to fuck with your property any more than the taxes he needs to provide his monopoly on justice and protection. Everything else is (was) guides by natural law. What we have today is a perversion of law and justice and property rights on every aspect of public and private life.

edgy af

A king would do a much better job than these opportunistic cunts. What we need is a noble soul to fix this miserable country

This thread needs more bacalhau, pai!

This "spaniard" dont even knows the study, J and E haplo are not moor or jew, you clown, bit neolitic. and btw in that same study galicia and catabria are the regions that score more, it has nothing to do with the moors, and we almost never score differnt from the rest of Europe.

>Ukraine criticizing another country's flag

kek

Kek is speaking to me through numeric magic. He demands a NEW RIGHT now!

>t. Andaluz