Wow, drumpf really BTFO this time

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Trump_Regrets?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know how pol will ever recover

Looks like Trump has Finally been Stumped®

He should prob resign after this one. Goodness.

Wow, I am now a shill fo' hill™

I may as well kill myself, as only rural and suburban retards would vote for this clown

#YesAllWalls #NotAllCongressmen

Any other trump voters having regrets? In all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

But did he actually jump? 30 feet is high enough to break your legs!

So fucking desperate.

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2317 results found.

Sup Forums is already the asshole of the internet and somehow you manage to be the single most pathetic motherfucker here. I hope you're at least getting paid for this instead of just being a singularity of autism.

If Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet Canadians are anal warts

so it's not a human rights violation if it's so easy?

Yes?

And it's still harder if there was nothing, isn't it?

Kek confirms.

than if*

The wall just got 10 feet higher

He's right, we should be more like mexico and have armed officers at the border ready to kill people who try and come in illegally

>taking seriously what those greedy fuckers say.

jesus chrsit, why they fuck won't the shut the hell up? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unironically this.

Good to see Mexican politicians have their priorities straight.

he was probably high, considering those fuckers know their system's days are numbered, it wouldn't be surprising.

Also.

Hi there CTR

Why do leafs do this?

>warlock intellectuals

We should lace the wall with VX nerve gas

>Mexican lawyers

fuck yeah there are:
twitter.com/Trump_Regrets?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

i didn't vote for him

hes the right wing Barack Obama

MAGA is just the right wing version of "hope and change"

I saw through Barack's bullshit, I saw through Trump's bullshit

Coming Thursday nights to TELEMUNDO TV 20.

Young People from all over Mexico are heading north to secure their part of the future! The Wall is a unique opportunity for those seeking freedom! Join the WALL climbers, service guarantees Citizenship!

because the fat isn't keeping their brain from being high functioning

>not a leaf

He is right.

Those 26billion would be better spent nuking southern Mexico

That's why Trump is going to make it 10 feet higher.

Mexicans are dumb as fuck.

>Really makes you think
bout wot ?

Yeah, makes me think: we need automated guns.

i am getting serious mexican fatigue, even more tired of these brown garden gnomes than i am of blacks

I work in construction and 30 ft is no joke

Fuck off nortecaca PUTO, stop pretending you are americans

You Mexicans are great on your side of the border, hopefully one day you guys break up the narco-government and MMGA

>t. shill

>mexican congressman huuuurrrrrr duuuuuuur

Doesn't the average Mexican realize the wall is only meant to slow you down? Low IQ nation

>not knowing the work of a freelance shitposter

when was mexico ever great to begin with

We have to feel bad for the average Mexican really though. Their government is run by the cartels like ours is ran by the pro Israel lobby

Why yellowmoot hasn't enforced the canadian ban yet?

and then you get shot by the border patrol

Around the time that we ended up moving into their land and taking it over instead of the reverse

He's yellow so it's highly likely that his close family members populate much of canada

FORMER TRUMP VOTER HERE

Trump is seriously done at this point. According to a new Washington Post article, the majority of Americans are embarrassed of Trump.

seriously though, are you urgers doomed to be the supreme goys for the rest of the eternity? I know there's plenty of people aware of their faggotry and all, but shit tons seem to enjoy...a lot

Shortly after 1857.

Lasted for about 40 years before mestizos ruined it.

How would a taco nigger get down off the wall,if he really wanted to cross the wall without breaking his legs?

>Mexican confirms the wall got 10 feet taller.

>mexican politicians get shot at the border
oh yes please, kill him...we'd save a lot of money with him dead

We'll just have to make it higher then.

>Finally been Stumped®

He's been Stumped® since day one when he revealed to the world he was not a TrueConservative™.

Hopefully the left is right about Trump and things only go further right, he's an Israeli shill but we've done some strange stuff such as support Hezbollah recently via air support

>instead of accepting that the corruption myself and the rest of the politician practice is what contributed a lot to the issues the nation are facing i'm going to climb up the fence and take a selfie to show burgers how easy it is to get over it.
a border patrol officer gunning those pricks down would be fucking glorious...

>the wall was built
Paco you only got over the fence
also thanks for proving why we need it

it'll have razor wire at the top to cut these rats up

Problem solved.

I'm just waiting for Democrats to behead someone just to show how easy it is and prove why we shouldn't even try to fight ISIS.

Time it takes to clim the fence: 2 minutes

Time it takes to run 5 feet: 2 seconds

Which one will better assist border patrol to do their job?

If the Israelis didn't feed our politicians so much money I might actually like them, Bibi coming out to support Trump's wall was bro tier

Well, since he is paying for it, he may want to make a bit higher. Seems to be the logical response, oh and thanks for pointing that out.

Next he'll show us why we don't need Kevlar vests by shooting himself in the arm!

I would be more impressed if he sat on the wall between the United States of Mexico and Guatemala.

why would whites want to move to a shitskin country

I bet the buzzfeed reporter wasn't carrying anything while he was climbing.

Once they're over the wall they're magically citizens without actually being citizens and are entitled to free healthcare and a free ride to the closest hospital within minutes of landing, without risk of deportation or just being left for the coyotes.

This is probably what fuckwits trying to jump tall ass walls really think.

It's take longer then 2 minutes to climb a 30 foot fence. Then it should be barwired and an eletric fence for good measure.

When a border agent starts emptying an M4 you'll be down even quicker.

>Lol, a border wall would be an absolutely useless waste of money, and we're never going to end up paying for it
>DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT BUILDING IT JESUS CHRIST YOU PIECE OF SHIT DON'T FUCKING BUILD THE WALL HOW DARE YOU STOP DON'T BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

Why are Mexicans so silly?

wall is about 40 years too late

arizona, texas, and california is already mexican states, may as well admit the reconquista worked

Seriously though we've been doing this shit since the stone age, just making something pointy and people wont climb over it.

you could just drill through that shit though

Who the fuck carries a drill through the desert? Explosives maybe, but the actual wall is likely going to be several meters of earth anyways.

Jesus man. Seeing a mexican flag say this blows my mind.

If everyone only realized...Mexico wishes Mexico could be a better Mexico too. They dont want to exist just to flee illegally to another country and send money back or live in squalor.

Our country is too busy racist shaming and talking about "dreamers" to realize what Trump is doing is better for everyone. He finally put Mexico on blast to clean their act up. It's about fucking time. And Mexicans should rejoice.

I think 100 metres or so of landmines and barbwire before the wall will work also.

>seeing this kind of posts blows my mind
hard to imagine, huh?
i think the only good thing we got out of this shitshow was PRI (and PAN to a certain extent, the baldy of calderon did more than enough to fuck up the image of his own party) getting utterly and irrefutably BTFO for all eternity, all politicians are bitching nonstop because they know the system which they have been benefitiating from has its days numbered and also know they can do jackshit t stop it because they can lay a finger on cheeto guy like they have done to plenty of guys here.
NAFTA was what made this mess
>bu bu but NAFTA was what saved your country
no it did not, Mexico downfall started with somehting called FOBAPROA (the government "saved the bank...don't know if that's the right way to put it...bu screwing us over, many people went broke thanks to that shit) and signing NAFTA was the cherry on the cake (doing it was a way to delay the inevitable, the politicians pretty much back-stabbed us, oh what a surprise!, to keep status quo for a while longer and that moment has come).
>well, they are your ""representatives", you could have protested
the thing that allowed them to keep their faggortry was, guess what? US POLITICAL ELITE, that's the reason they're mad as fuck, because Trump doesn't consider them northern americans (racially and culturally...and yes, i'm not kidding, those assholes actually bought into signing that abomination of agreement they would become northern americans, most mexicans back then and now consider themselves latin americans) and then donald trump came along and woke them up from that shitty dream they were in: Guys guys, i know you have been tremendous and all but, you aren't north americans, you may be part of north america, geographically, but not culturally or racially, so please, go, you arne't part of the club. They are the most assblasted from here.

*can't lay

A Mexican congressman so shit at his job, his only solution is to urge his population to illegally enter the nation next door.

Yeah, it really makes me think you're a retarded leaf faggot

Nice VPN you got there shareblue

Difference is we now have border agents under Trump that we shoot them

NOT GONNA LIE

shame he didnt fall off

Trump's wall IS a joke tho.
He should put a minefield along the border instead. Far more effective.
Other suggestions -
USAF strafing/bombing range
Nuclear waste dump
Moat filled with solutions of chromium(VI)
All of the above cuz why not?

>taking such an obvious baiting attempt seriously
Go back to r/The_Donald newfaggots

>what is a border town
The area between the borders is not deserted.

If the wall simply will not work, then why are they upset he is building one?

>Really makes you think

No, that fence is not properly picketed and surveilled. Border control is about systems of systems.

>Mexican politician once again brags about how noone wants to stay in Mexico