Why is drumpf so retarded? Why can't he spell a simple word correctly?

Why is drumpf so retarded? Why can't he spell a simple word correctly?

We have photo proof Pelosi lied about her ties to the Kremlin

She must resign

Why can't Drumpf spell 'hereby' correctly? Is he retarded?

Trump and/or his Twitter team misspell words on purpose to bait the media into covering the typos and thus the tweets. It works every time.

What if his plan is to purposely misspell it so they keep retweeting it? Because that seems like the case

Obama misspelled "Clock" on twitter

STFU

>He's only pretending to be retarded LOL!

Sure

Why is your flag a fucking leaf?

Don't need to repeat yourself leaf, no one cared the first time.
I don't give a fuck in the man couldn't count to 10 if he sticks to his promises and makes america great again.

>bait the media into covering what he tweets

He is the President of the United States you complete fucking retard.

>being a grammar nazi

Typo got the tweet press coverage
Just as planned.

lrn2ply 4D chess

Drumpf can't read or spell

Wow, its fucking nothing.

Hello im from a rural area and im quite stupid, who should I vote for ?

Why can't OP stop sucking dicks? Is he a faggot?

Because he knows the media will report on the misspelling instead of the message content, thus reinforcing what he's already said about them being fake news.

He's human you retarded fuck

Rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. It's no surprise that the city voted Hillary though. Thats where all the intelligent people reside.

>Trump shows how to get media to spread his tweet, without having to
>blatantly lie about running across the tarmac amidst a rain of enemy fire.

Trump even get Canadians to keep spreading interest for his US tweets on the Internet.
Will this mighty man ever stop winning? I believe he won't!

Maybe
But he's smarter than you.

The President's Twitter doesn't have autocorrect?

He may be pretending, but you sure aren't.

She can leave too.
#draintheswamptrumpandpelosi

>she fell like the twin towers on 9/11 and was thrown into a van like a side of beef

Honest to God, I wish you could fuck yourself. I truly wish you were capable of just ass-ramming yourself to death for that fucking mongoloid of a response you just presented to all of us. You fucking sat there, and typed out that fucking abortion of a post and probably chuckled to yourself as you went about your day. I seriously just called an old friend to find a coke dealer for me so I could properly verbally accost you in the feverish state Im currently in. No shit. I just stopped for an hour to buy some coke and came back home to tell you how fucking terribly cuntish and off-putting whatever the fuck you just wrote was. I hope your dad died when you were young and your mom married some refugee from North Korea who became your step-dad. Because you clearly were taught by a sub-human on how to act like a fucking decent citizen. Youre a miscarriage of a fucking person. Your fucking refugee father failed you, and failed us. So fuck off with that shit you call an "opinion", and next time just look at pictures of Rome or space or something instead of deciding to contribute anywhere. Because why the fuck not? It would have more of an impact than whatever the fuck you felt you did here today. Fucking cunt.

Meet me at fucking timmies right now and I'll fuck your fucking shit up.

Foolish OP.

I'll lay it out for you and will try and use small words so you'll understand.

Let's say you have a group of organisations whose job is to spread information.

Let's say those organisations hate you and are petty.

How would you get those organisations, who hate you to spread your message for you?

Maybe you deliver them a message that has your intended message but also a trivial mistake that doesn't detract from the message but will be focused on by the organisation.

This way your message gets disseminated by your enemies who think they are attacking your mistake but instead are spreading the greater message.

The funny part is the organisations fall for it every time.

Look up Cunningham's Law. Quite simple.

He tried to talk like a President and failed. What an idiot.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Is this really what you rural retards think? That every time trump gives another example of his low IQ it means he's just pretending? You're pathetic.

It's deliberate.
It brings the tweet to the attention of far more people than would otherwise see it.
Trans-dimensional Para-Chess

If he spelled it correctly, would you have seen it?

Nice post Darren, Tony says he'll let you go home half an hour early if you reach your post target. Although Wed better still see you for after work drinks :)

-Ryan

Though that would mean they are reporting the truth, just not the important truth.

HE'S ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED. LOL

NEW FBI DOCS ON HILLARY:

why can't you spell Trump correctly?

>the media has STILL NOT FUCKING LEARNED that trump mispells tweets that he wants to get lots of attention

>Argues spelling error proves low IQ.
You fail again! Proving you're the one with low IQ.
Since he has a secretary for typing that shit.

Trump - Just keeps winning, and winning, and winning!

when you are up to your last piece of hope:
>OMG he made a spell mistake HA
>He is going to jail now
>She can still win guys
I know this is bait but I know there are people who think this way.

He has the best words.

This "Drumpf" bullshit is so dated. Sup Forums is repelling an invasion of Obama's CTR mercinaries. Fuck the globalists, fuckin obama and shillary only know how to divide and conquer

He doesn't write his own tweets. He tells someone else what to pose because he's old and can't into technology.

You're so pathetically obvious it hurts.

This is why everyone hates us.

he could spell check a tweet easy... he does it for the bad press to get his message out...

everyone needs to read Art of the Deal... he pretty much breaks down how he runs his world...

In the book there are many times when he uses the press good or bad to his advantage..

Gumpf didn't even write any of his books, he had someone else shadow write it for him you fool.

Go read Art of the Deal faggot... he talks extensively about using bad press to push a message

>Drumpf
I guess impeaching is next?

As they sat in his office and watched him work and took his conversation and guidance to craft a book you dumbshit....

Who cares who the typewriter and editor was...

You probably want to give credit of the iPhone to Foxconn and not Apple

or niggers "built da country" type shit....

fuck off a die...

You dont praise the hammer for building the house... They were just tools.

fag

You live in Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto. You can easily tell this by the amount of faggotry you speak.

Yeah right. Drumpf didn't do shit. He got some Jew to write some bland business strategy shit that was already written about a thousand times over by other people. You're so gullible. You'll listen to whatever mastah drumpf tells you. Kys

This is actually for the normies on facebook. He reaches out to them with these subliminal redpills.

Nazis get punched

So autocorrect never fucked with any of you idiots before???

go read the book fag.... its literally an oral dear diary that the people wrote down for him as he worked...

You pathetic leaf cuck...

sit back and see how "pelosi has close ties with russia" becomes global headline

>OMG he made a le typo xDDD fuck DRUMPF and fuck white people xDDDD

This is certainly a slide thread. There are numerous happenings today that they are trying to distract from, such as this: