'Good luck Great Britain'

'Good luck Great Britain'
Carnival in Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2017/02/uk-government-puts-broadband-isp-internet-snooping-measure-hold.html
gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_stgb/englisch_stgb.html#p1035
gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_stgb/englisch_stgb.html#p0923
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Replace Brexit with refugees and may with Merkel xD LOLZ cucks BTFO

>carnival in Germany
>sand nigger in the bottom right corner

sounds about right

Interesting, didn't know islamic countries have carnevals.

It's almost as if this shitty attempt of humour is completely exchangeable or something.

This Carnival shit is pure cancer, I hate it.

Subhuman Jewish culture shit, thats what it is.

wtf I hate germany now?!

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

Good analogy.

I guess this in just another freak in the street and not an actual muzzie

sour grapes from a dying nation

"Aww! We can't ruin another country!"

same festival btw

>non-citizens should get the all the rights of ciitzens; drumpf BTFO

Why are Anglos so salty?
Truth hurts doesn't it.

They are just mad they need to split our gimmiedats with France instead of France and Britain.

Holy shit.
How are they getting away with this depiction of rape?

>with France
Hopefully not for much longer

Germans are pretty used to rape at this point.

Good luck Germany!

I guess rape is cultural enrichment now.
That statue is probably a token of good will toward their new citizens.

germans think they're pretty f'n great huh?

I fucking hate Germans.

Germany has terrible artists.
Why do they create these eyesores?
You faggots idolize Weimar republic or some shit?

>Being this mad about other countries trying uncuck themselves

What tne fuck, Germany?

I would assume the way lefties always do: cognitive dissonance. As long as it's always for the "greater good" and their opponents are satan, it's all copacetic.

Theresa May's Brexit plans are neoliberal globalisation on steroids because the only way to succeed is to massively deregulate, globalise and open ourselves to the world (as supported by 'economists for brexit')... and there's a fair chance it will still leave us worse off overall, whilst at the same time completely fucking over the poor and increasing inequality. Their end goal is the UK becoming a low tax, light regulation, little welfare, offshore free market hub.
They want to get Brexit through first, and later on present that transformation as the only viable economic future for the country.

Goodbye workers' rights. Goodbye environmental protections. Goodbye British industry. Goodbye NHS.

The majority of people who voted for Brexit will get the opposite of what they actually want. Whether they realise or not (or admit it), and THEY are going to be the ones hit by Brexit more than anyone else. People have voted against something they're unhappy with (whether right or wrong) and they are only going to get EVEN MORE of it thanks to their vote. It's a fucking shambles.

Even german wifes? Nigel has one.

> 2017
> Brexit, Wilders and Le Pen
> UK, Netherlands and France no longer contribute to EU
> 'EU' is now Germany trying to pay for literally all the Somalians

Total EU collapse by 2020.
Good luck to you to, Germany.

I wish we had more referendums, the less power our (((parliament))) has the better.

Also, I love how these fucks have the nerve to preach to us about ""liberty"".

Well, that's Germany's problem. They either find money or their little lebensraum will look for greener pastures.

thats hot...

Literal propoganda.

ANGLO'd

No one cares what Muslims think of the Brexit, the whole point is to keep them out.

But at least once the Tories fuck it up they might actually die and we'll get a real conservative party.

It's because whenever we reach new civilizational heights for mankind, Shlomo and his shabbos anglos come along and ruin it.

You Germans should make an octoberfest in the spring time, call it..."Octoberfest No. 2"

Germany is cucked beyond belief, even outdoing sweden. Fuck Germanistan.

Glad im,not the only one that saw that saw that. First thing I noticed desu

>ze incredibly butthurt germans
lmao can't even imagine the propaganda their lugenpresse is feeding them on brexit and trump

someone should shop merkel's head instead of may's

Aryan women can't resist the big anglo cock

Was ist Unfragewerte? Mein Nazibruder.

We just laugh at your pathetic attempts at imperialism until it's not funny anymore.

NEW FBI DOCS ON HILLARY:

Eat shit faggot.
Anglos have nothing to be proud of.
You faggots gave everything to the trash that you conquered. You're as much cucks as the germans.
If it weren't for you dipshits the world wouldn't be shit today.

The Germans were so close at securing their dominance over Europe, and now their whole system is collapsing around them as more and more people around Europe are rejecting their convoluted world view. Now they risk being the only major contributor to the EU or in the event that the EU completely falls apart, becoming isolated from the rest of Europe. None of this would have happened either if it weren't for the ridiculous regulations and the opening of the boarders to the Muslim hordes. Germans truly are the scourge of Europe and all white people. They've been systemically destroying Europe since the days of the Roman Empire.

at least they still acknowledge our greatness

>If it weren't for you dipshits the world wouldn't be shit today.
You're right, you wouldn't exist

Keep flinging shit, monkey, you know it's the truth.

Ugh, you need to preheat or you'll overcook them.

Sorry Germany, we're going to have to start bombing you again.
But at least you'll deserve it this time.

Survey results (literally "survey values"), meaning his acceptance rate is extremely inflated. Basically Huffpo's HILLARY WILL WIN 99%!!11111

>UK Government Puts Broadband ISP Internet Snooping Measure ON HOLD due to ECJ
>ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2017/02/uk-government-puts-broadband-isp-internet-snooping-measure-hold.html

WHAT THE FUCK??? How dare those euro fascists protect our human rights! Must be part of their plan to build the 4th Reich.

The sooner we leave and give Tories unequivocal power, the better it'll be for our NHS, Welfare, environment, and workers' rights.

Aww yeah, post more Wurst-Merkels.

Wouldn't be the first time Muzzies get away with rape

That's not a sandnigger. It's a costume somebody wore. Just look at the darker robe around. Arabs don't do that, they wear plain white.

It was only very recently that the Germans became so pompous again. How many times do these faggots need to be put back in their place? I swear to god they cling hard to whatever ideology Britain and the United States are opposed to at the current moment. This is likely due to max butthurt that their country is irrelevant in the global sphere and always has been? It's definitely some sort of inferiority complex.

Well this one made me laugh.

Seems some-one is mad.

If the Tories want to fuck all that shit and they have a mandate to then that's what should happen because that's what we voted for.
You're basically saying that because you don't agree with the conservatives it's ok that a foreign power is allowed to kneecap them.

The real answer is to have our own supreme parliament and just vote in a different government.

Faggot.

Jealousy can be a dangerous thing

Not wurst but just as disgusting.

Thanks Mr Hooton.

Menawhile Carnival in Austria
Pic says Ilmtaler Asylum defense

Don't I know it.

islamisation intensifies

Yes, you clearly are well versed in jealousy, thanks for agreeing with me.

Yep, definitely Germany

'member when Germans were celebrating carnival in Dresden with a bunch of war refugees and the British rolled in and firebombed everyone. Germans were burned to such a crisp they looked like logs lining the street

That's funny coming from someone who lives on a prison island.(not talking about straya)

>carnival in Germany
>all the floats in English

Germany so cucked they use the language of the Anglos they mock, kek.

Me too, Chaim. Thanks

Can I get peoples opinions please

'member when the japanese flew planes into your warships and your silly navy boys drown in the pacific?

'member when some arabs flew into your towers and killed thousands and you pretend it was inside job so you don't have to deal with the fact some mudslimes killed thousands of your people

Funny coming from someone who lives in a prison of lard

aww man, ya blew it. I'm out. Moment's gone.

>Trump
>Uncucking anything in 'Murrica.
It has been a month that he's been a complete mess as a POTUS.
I've lost hope with that guy, he might be actually worst than Shillary.which would be the ultimate shame for the USA.

Like your healthcare lol

Germans are so obsessed with us and I honestly don't know why. They should be proud their Germanic brothers became so influential and spread white people across the globe. Instead, they throw an autistic fit due to empire envy and kill millions of Europeans in two world wars.

Germany is the scourge of Europe and must be brought to heel.

>arab behind the float

Uk inequality has been decreasing infact. Been reading too much the guardian eh?

checked since nobody else did

Everyday has been like Christmas since he was elected.

>Anglos have nothing to be proud of
he said in english

Having a carnival /parade about political issues in another country...

Holy fuck this is sad Germany. Really? Fucking really? This used to be funny but now it's just awkward and cringeworthy.

Please burn faster along with Sweden so that we can offer up your refugee-raped corpses as the ultimate argument against Islam.

>bans law on defamation of foreign leaders just after the 2016 US election results, roughly a year over the Böhmermann affair - gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_stgb/englisch_stgb.html#p1035
>law on the defamation of local leaders still conveniently in effect - gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_stgb/englisch_stgb.html#p0923

A portrayal of rape done on a foreign leader by a homosexual under the guise of freedom of speech. Had it been done by a heterosexual individual, and in place of the statue was Merkel being raped by a refugee, the organizers of this shitshow would be all in jail right now.

Post lists of fake empires

"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"
"Unified" "German" "Empire"
"Third" "Reich"
"European" "Union"

Lol it has been fucking great

>Germans are so obsessed with us and I honestly don't know why
You said it in your post: envy. Britain was the greatest European empire ever to exist and contributed greatly to the defeat of the Germans in the world wars. Britain stood in the way of the Germans from achieving dominance over Europe, and now, you guys have potentially fucked their shit up again with the whole Brexit thing. Expect a whole lot more butthurt if France, the Netherlands, or Denmark begin to attempt to leave the EU as well. Also, I think there's a projection of guilt because of "muh holocaust" that has been seared into the brains of every German.

>When the pents ain't wasted

I feel like if the Americans had an NHS it would just be black people using it all the time.

zing

This is clearly a declaration of war.

When I lived in London I was always the only white person in hillingdon hospital the few times I went.

Now imagine that except Tyrone and Laqueefa coming in for their weekly abortion procedures, costing 200k a year.