So the nazis killed 6 million people. pretty horrid shit. and the Commies killed over 100 million...

so the nazis killed 6 million people. pretty horrid shit. and the Commies killed over 100 million. so if you're allowed to punch a nazi. dafuq are you allowed to do to a filthy commie?. damn leftists.

(ps. FUCK CANADA)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvb0Qu87I8A
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will fuvk you bitch fuck off out my country Pakistan french nigger

FUCK YOU LEAF SCUM

What are you guys doing?

nazis killed 6 million jews, as jews say. commies didn't kill jews, as jews say.

figures? other matter not if they're not jews in this case.

YOU'RE A DAMN LEAF TO!

Not anymore.

Hey fuck off buddy.

I don't know where people get the idea that it was 6 million jews. it was around 2 mil jews, two mil blacks, two mil etc. if you (Slavic faggot) must know. I am Jewish.

>jews were the commies
kill commies on sight.

If 6 goryllion jews were killed, then why their tattoos from camps have only up to 5 digits?

>nazis killed 6 million jews, as jews say. commies didn't kill jews, as jews say.

Wonder why

wut? am I like betraying my culture?.
well fuck you to!.

I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS AND. MAKE HER GIVE BIRTH TO AN AUTISTIC BROTHER SND WHEN HE GROWS UP HE WILL LOOK AT YOU AND SAY WOW THANK GOD I DIDNT END UP LIKE THAT!

Exaggeration in order to keep white guilt running. Ain't that obvious?

Guess.

That's right approach.

You give them free helicopter rides... duh.

This thread seems rather subversive

You can punch a Commie if you want

>punch a commie
>charged for assault

>punch a nazi
>

stalin alone killed 10 gorillion

Spill concentrated sulfuric acid on them and pretend it's just water.

Go Mahmoud on dat ass.

Disfigurement is a nigger tactic

NOT HARSH ENOUGH!.
what do i look like to you. a faggot?
shut it leaf.

i don't get the showers at Auschwitz. why didn't they just lock all the jews in the barracks and burn them down? would have been much faster. why would you give them prison clothes and ship them across europe if you were just going to execute them? i could think of many better ways to kill all the jews than having them go into a shower room 20 at a time. and once like 40 people went to take a shower and never came back wouldn't everyone know something was up? so it's not like they did it to keep people calm before the killed them. also they were all skelly mode so it's not like they could have rioted and fought the guards. they could have killed them all with their bare hands one by one with little resistance. hell they could have just not given them any food or water and they would have all died within a week.

It wasn't 6 million and it wasn't people

>i don't get the showers at Auschwitz. why didn't they just lock all the jews in the barracks and burn them down?

Because they were literally working showers

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

Shut your ass faggot that's a one way street

they were used as free labour and experiment objects, duh

>2 mil blacks
What drugs are you on or is Canadian educations worse than in the U.S.?

well i've been there and i was told they gassed jews in them. so either you are lying or the 19 year old girl from south carolina giving us the tour was.

Modern estimates are around 70k jews, 70k masons and 60k gypsies. I don't the recall the number for soviet war prisoners (slavs).

Only the masterrace matter stupid goyim.

media hero.
I'm not one to take advice from people who post gifs of Asians
i think your looking a bit too much into this.
get off my thread racist cunt.
you don need that video if you got this one!

Now add up all the people the Rothschilds have killed. (HINT: It's a combination of all the Nazi and Commie and Democrat scores)

>literally working showers
>forcing cyanide pellets through a water pipe without water

Hallofcost historians claim they cut holes in the ceilings of the "gas" chambers and dropped the pellets in and the pellets magically fumigated the room. No heat required, no water neither.

thanks for the correction.

muh alt-lite
nazies bad as the communists
anarcho capitalism is the way Oy Vey

that video not available in my country. must be propaganda. my country only blocks stuff to protect me.

>1000 million
get your fackts steit

HAHAHAHAHA COMMUNIST

Yup six million all right

>racist cunt
You're the racist, kike.
Jew isn't even a race anyhow. Especially considering there are at least 3 main ethnicity that make up the bulk of Jews.
>70k
How about zero? How about the Germans never had an extermination program?
>but y-y-you're discounting all the people the Germans executed (for little reason sometimes, mind you) and abused

No eliminating a genocidal conspiracy theory helps to emphasize what they REALLY did. Let's give the Germans credit for anything they ACTUALLY did fucker.

>so the nazis killed 6 million people
They killed a little more than 6 million Russians, the holohoax didn't happen btw if you're referring to that fake event.

yes anarcho-capitalism is the way. but commies are WAY worse than nazis. their both pretty big retards though.

i wish i was more skeptical when i went. i remember thinking it looked like a military style shower room though.

>two mil blacks

The Soviets rebuilt it to look like that. Did the room look like you could shove 2,000 people in and hold them in with two guards and a wooden door?

Thatss what the scholars that assume the Holocaust happened say.

Let em know what awaits them should they win.
Alternatively, toss firecrackers at them.

Time to drop the redpills

Lemme start with Ellie Wiesel (fitting name)

I also doubt it happened
>pic related

no. it was in 2009 so my memory isn't great on it. maybe 20-30 people depending how crowded you made it.

JOIMAN GUNSHAWTS GOING AWF AWL AROUND!
IT WAWS SO LOUD AND TARRIFYING!

BRAVO ! BRAVO

Yes Jew, please free me from the tyranny of communists and for some reason the nazies because our enemy said they are relly bad

That's the claim, and even if they could fit 2,000 people in the room at a time it would take longer than the war lasted to even get close to the death count of the camp.

Also funfact on Wiernik: Before the war Wiernik was a prominent member of a Warsaw trade union and was a stock broker. In his testimony he claimed that an old factory boss he hated before the war was at Treblinka and wore a clock like Flavor Flave and timed people digging up mass graves and going to the bathroom.

But not all of them got gassed to death, some of them got to ride the Holocauster.

democrats are nazis n fascists and commies

capitalists are none of those

of course the holhoax never happened

Don't forget the masturbation machines, electric floors, and diesel generators

ngl hitler looks so alpha in that picture

>you will never ride the holocauster while having a masturbation machine strapped onto your peepee

> HOLOHOAX

Let me add a couple more

If you believe either of these you should immediately kill yourself for the sake of humanity I.Q

why do people keep posting this meme?

hitler never intended for a multi race army. He had disgust for other races.

At the end of the war he got desperate and started recruiting everyone that can fire a rifle as a lest ditch effort.

>I am Jewish
OUT OUT OUT

Too fucking stupid to look at the rest of the thread

fuck off you uneducated shill.

It was considered unethical to send non-whites to attack other whites but the soviets a massed a giant mongolian army that was raping and pillaging. They also started recruiting children aye

So you went from a mud-hut to an igloo.. You should have moved to Germany or Sweden instead

>again with the same meme

the main point of bait is to not sound so obvious

>electrocuting floors
Reminds me of that one teddy level in conkers bad fur day, used to always piss my mates off when I electrocuted them

no thanks

I'm not going to reply to you anymore for your $0.02

This really made me think. Has anybody ever calculated how quickly each jew would have to be processed by these camps? If you took the proposed number of prisoners that went through auschwitz for example, and the number of bunks that it had, and then factored in how long it would take to kill people through the proposed methods... it would be a pretty insane figure.

>dafuq

I posted it here

Do you also believe that the figures for peopled murdered by the soviet union are also off? Since there arent sufficient mass graves and death camps evident to prove it.

Another holohoax eyewitness account

What a heroic Jew lol

Awww YEAH HOLOHOAX CONFIRMED

Digits confirm

Look up Ernst zundel he's the revisionist who got the sign at Auschwitz changed

>100 million
That death toll seems exaggerated. More conservative estimates are around 50-60 million, with most of that coming from Stalin and Mao.
>what are you allowed to do to communists
Accusing people of communism and repressing them will get you backed by the US (see: past 72 years).

> I am Jewish
> I am an attention-seeking faggot

Pick two Shlomo

>memoirs aren't 100% true
Old news.

>when historians constantly cite someone's testimony but the testimony turns out to be by someone who wasn't even in the country when the alleged events occurred

Pull an Azov and crucify/immolate them

You are allowed to punch a commie, but be prepared to go work in Siberia. With your family.