Landlords BTFO'd

>landlords BTFO'd

mynorthwest.com/425356/attorney-general-follows-through-on-stiffer-landlord-restrictions/

It makes sense. After all, if you wanted to ban Jews from a place you could make a rule "No hats are allowed inside."

The law takes into account people making rules that obviously have a big impact on one minority group.

I like how the article talks about blacks being over-represented in crime but fails to address the racist history of policing in America.

Cowards. That's the cause of it. Racist pigs in black neighborhoods.

Just because something has a disparate impact doesn't mean it's meant to be discriminatory.

>racist history of policing in America.

Like what? The national victimization survey roughly corresponds to black arrests rates.

>all felons are minorities
Please tell me this is real. Accidental racism best racism.

>one group falls for a shitty vice more than others
>it's ray is to make laws calling that an illegal vice!
STFU and think things through better

>think things through better
You're asking too much from a literal nigger

>Racist
>Felons

Isn't it racist to assume all felons are of a different race?

>115129717
Bait

>racist for landlords not to rent to felons
but that's actually racist though

What the hell is the point of prison if rehabilitated people can't find places to live and work afterwards?

Washington is basically a communist state.

>do something not about race
>it's racist now
Really makes me think.

Isn't this the same tool who doesn't want Trump to police immigration?

A landlord has a right to know if you have 5 assault charges.

>Just because something has a disparate impact doesn't mean it's meant to be discriminatory.

They wrote the laws so that the intent does not matter.

>assuming all landlords in black neighborhoods are white
I think I spotted the *real* racist. :^)

>racist
>felons
>implying certain races produce more felons

and they called US racist!

More leftist racism

-punishment
-isolation from the law-abiding community

This is the world we live in

>Like what? The national victimization survey roughly corresponds to black arrests rates.

Do you really not know the racist history of policing in America? lmao.

Dude a little over 50 years ago a uniformed police officer would arrest a black person for sitting too closes to whites on a bus.

Well I hope at least Dori has a nice segment about it tomorrow. But wow yet another idiotic decision by this AG.

It's shit like this that makes affordable housing scarce. It's already not a very profitable market and when you don't allow landlords to screen out risky people they're going to try to use higher prices to keep the riff raff out.

Nuclear codes.

never going to fly, property taxes keep the place from going to hell and losing our investments. until then keep complaining on behalf of other people

felon is a race?

Halfway houses exist. Also a criminal record doesn't keep you from buying land.

Turns out segregation is the best way to deal with nigger criminality

god being a landlord is awful. it might be free money, but you have no choice in who you deal with and all of the laws protect the tenants, not your property

By this definition any discrimination based on any behavior is racist. Would banning sex offenders be racially discriminatory?

>install cctv
>hoods down and hats off or no service

>racist for Landlords to not rent to felons

So felons are black? Who'da thunk?

did he just assume all felons are black? kinda racist statement

>failing to understand landlords will use poor credit/lack of employment/etc. for their reasons to not rent to shitty felons

God, liberals are stupid. I can NOT hire a nigger if I choose for MANY reasons beyond skin color, there's always many valid points to not employ/rent to/trust felons, nigs, spics, etc.

Ah, the good old days, if only they'd come back again.

Why not just kill them, then? Their lives are substantially reduced after prison.

>rent is free money
Even in monopoly you still have to fork over shekels for the property.

Landlords already deal with enough shit. People live like animals. No respect for what they don't own.

I've seen people have to stand outside their properties while evicted tenants break windows, knock down walls. The police can't do anything. There's a reason why landlords try to avoid undesirables.

The best tenants? Illegals. They don't want any attention. Thanks Trump.

Nuclear codes

the money I use to pay property taxes is still free. comes from some ugly, poor creatures who move in and give me money for the privilege. I just wish they were cleaner on average but then if they had any intelligence, they wouldn't be renting I guess

>Washington is basically a communist state.
Unfortunately, landlords had every right to tell people with felonies to fuck off.

Basically "blacks and Hispanics are affected by the consequences of their actions".

Yeah. And they discriminate against liberals by demanding we have jobs and can afford the rent too!

Felons are not a race, but then that's expecting too much intelligence from someone who purposely went into 6 figure debt for a degree in 17th century African women's menstrual art.

Are you assuming felons are only one race? Which race did you have in mind Bjorn? Do I have to report you to the head mistress of your prescient?

I worry that this is your business-sense if you own rental property.

I only trade REITs. Fuck risking six figures on the government and strangers

>"blacks and Hispanics are affected by the consequences of their actions".
>but you have to allow it

because . . . ?

>Dude a little over 50 years ago a uniformed police officer would arrest a black person for sitting too closes to whites on a bus.

Shame they didn't conduct summary executions. Then maybe this wouldn't be a problem.

Why should I be forced to rent MY OWN PROPERTY out to a criminal? I should be able to rent MY PROPERTY to whoever the fuck I want.

You mean back when it was illegal to sit next to whites when seats were available in the back? It's almost like police officers enforce the laws.

>It makes sense. After all, if you wanted to ban Jews from a place you could make a rule "No hats are allowed inside."
Actually, that's just one small orthodox group of jews you're referring to. Congrats on being an ignorant racist.

>The law takes into account people making rules that obviously have a big impact on one minority group.
Obviously?
Did you just claim that we African Americans are OBVIOUSLY CRIMINALS?
MOTHER FUCKER ARE YOU SERIOUS?

>I like how the article talks about blacks being over-represented in crime but fails to address the racist history of policing in America.
Oh there he goes, typical liberal just had to take a shot at the cops again... just like the thugs we're trying to distance ourselves from.

>Cowards. That's the cause of it. Racist pigs in black neighborhoods.
Bitch, the racists I know aren't the fucking landlords renting to us, it's you pasty little no-dick liberals who think that we're "Naturally Criminals" instead of letting the cops come in here and take these motherfuckers away to let the rest of us live in peace!

I am not a criminal because I am black, don't excuse the fucker next to me for stealing my shit because he's the same race! ARREST HIS ASS AND DON'T LET HIM MOVE BACK IN NEXT TO ME!

I inherited some property that is in a town where no one is buying old buildings. Im just waiting for a developer to come along with an offer to tear everything down for a new condo. its happened everywhere else on my block

With what money? And where can you buy cheap land that's near civilization?

democratic liberals founded the kkk and were the primary slave owners pre civil war.

Are you surprised that they're so very racist?

you're right they're either jewish, hispanic, or asian

KKK and slave owners are history man, the liberals are a current fucking problem, and they pretend theyre on the side of African Americans while systematically oppressing them by treating them like inferiors needing protection.

You want to eliminate racism?
TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME, stop pretending you're ending racism by treating everyone differently based on our race.

More importantly landlords who rent to illegals ( rather knowingly or unknowingly ) should be put in jail for at least 10 years.
We have to stop them from finding places to stay and pounding fear into landlords would dramatically help.
this should be federal and not at the state level

>it's you pasty little no-dick liberals who think that we're "Naturally Criminals" instead of letting the cops come in here and take these motherfuckers away to let the rest of us live in peace!

You sound pretty based, bro.

Where are you from?