Daily remember that the Dominican Republic is, and always will be, shit without Haitians

Daily remember that the Dominican Republic is, and always will be, shit without Haitians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwcaDvr8f1o
youtube.com/watch?v=4VyCkWTkiKg&ab_channel=youngfrancky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is south america sideways?

Look at their border OP.

Tell me that niggers aren't bad for the environment

Still better than Dominicans.

Quick side note. When the Haiti earthquake struck, it "coincidentally" stopped perfectly at the border to the DR.

does God dislike blacks?

yep god hates niggers.

Dominicans are niggers too, just half-niggers.

No. God accidentally start an earthquake in Haiti. God is suppose to start a 10.0 earthquake in Santo Domingo.

No, worse. Dominicans are what a scientific experience gone wrong.

haitians are black right?

tell me again what it is they will be contributing to anywhere?

It was, is, and will be always shit.

Thank you, my greatest ally.

Actually I think they're almost all Mestizos, IIRC they exterminated virtually all of the niggers or sent them to Haiti. Then again they're pretty much all niggers regardless.

See

I'm guessing OP is the haitian redditor that moved to DR, discovered Sup Forums, got into /lat/ even revealing his face, lat then bullied him to oblivion, moved to sweden (seriously), and flooded every general on Sup Forums with scat every once in a while.
He's apparently been caught harassing underages too

youtube.com/watch?v=xwcaDvr8f1o

The only good thing "Haiti".

The Dominican republic has actually been advancing by a good amount. Meanwhile Haitians eat dirt.

Wonderful dirt-cookie recipe.

Haiti HDI: 163 (one of the lowest in the world)
Dominican Republic HDI: 101 (significantly higher considering they're on the same island and only separated by fucking trees)

There is no developed majority black nation.

Redpill me on this pic? What the fuck is the context. Hatians are just so retarded that they flattened their entire forest, conviniently stopping at the border?

Haitians are like shit incarnate though.

Haitians turned their entire forest into firewood and charcoal, Dominicans stop them from stealing their trees.

Having no more trees, Haiti suffers massive soil degradation, landslides, floods, etc. Niggers basically destroyed their island paradise.

Haiti is a blight upon humanity.

H A I T I
A
I
T
I

Daily reminder that Haitians consider themselves polish

You better stop them before they eat all the rightful polish clay.

nah, Poland needs more diversity

haiti
>considered jewel of the carribean
>one of the only colonies to actually pay back its investment
>slaves on haiti revolt even though slavery is being outlawed on haiti
>kill the minority of white people
>napoleon is fighting 20 different countries at home so he lets haiti go
>declare independence
>stay the shittiest country in the western world for 200 years

trujillo should have finished what he started

> only separated by fucking trees

only on the dominican side m8

Haiti is a pain in the ass. Trujillo should've finished killing them all off

>Haiti: 163
>DR: 101

Prove that Dominicans are useless without Haitians.

Why can't DR go & exterminate all Haitians?

Dominican Republic has a decent amount of European decedents look at the president , been there myself was presently surprised.

Haitians out there are like mexicans over here , they try t smuggle into the country by any means necessary and work even lower wages than the natives to eat plantain or two

Clearly an unsustainable logging industry.

are you from Puerto Rico or something?

no one else hates dominicans that much

They tried user , it could definitely happen again since most Dominicans resent Haitians passion

>be haitian
>go live in montreal
>turn the neighborhood into shit
youtube.com/watch?v=4VyCkWTkiKg&ab_channel=youngfrancky
fuck off, you guys are even worse than quebecer

Yeah, I am from Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has been destroyed by Dominicans.

>people sometimes get sucked into the sewers

Jesus christ, this is what happen when vibrant p.o.c run a country. Im sure a cultural marxist would tell you that haiti is in this state because their black government was discriminated against and sabotaged by hostile white countries, right?

I doubt it was Dominicans that bankrupted it m8

that was history that has been written ever since hurricane hugo

remember everyone how proud the clintons are of all the money they raised for haiti. the clintons made millions of off these poor pathetic creatures.

that is one of the grossed things I have ever seen

> grossest

places like these need to be genocided. if russia or china came in and wiped them out and opened up a resort would anyone really go to war over it? people say they care but no one cares.

Just like what happened in Venezuela. The Dominicans are destroying places they went.

FUCK TRUJILLO AND FUCK DOMINICANS

> Dominicans caused Chavez and Maduro

dude wat

Are you the user that made that dominican hate thread the other day?

Remember that the niggers that rose in rebellion started to enslaved other niggers soon after

Chavez and Maduro are Dominican Puerto puppets.

Haiti is shit because of their massive debt to france and the duvaliers but they definitely had the ability to positively forge their national destiny in 200+ years

not killing all the rich white people who knew how to read probably would have helped

> Haiti HDI: 163
> Dominican Republic HDI: 101
Was that a typo for the Dominican Republic?

You will never have head forcibly squeezed between her thighs as you lap up her ricey girl cum

Why even live?

how in the hell have the dominicans managed to survive? with that many niggers living in close proximity I'd have fully expected them to have flooded across the border en masse to loot the Dominican republic.

You would be surprised how wild the non-nigger latin americans can be.

>and sabotaged by hostile white countries, right?

You mean like the time we had the Marines occupy the country and rebuilt all the capital and infrastructure they burned down?

That was 1913. Thankfully, they recovered from our repressive occupation and threw off our attempts to impose oppressive Western notions of Hygiene, Industry, and Education.

The lower the number the better, means DR is higher up on the list

Look at Dominican Republic capital

then look at haiti capital. it looks like the spic part of a small city

That's what happens. Millions of Haitians have flooded over to DR where they take advantage of the system. DR tried to deport all of them but governments around the world were like that's racist

>Haiti is shit
Because it's filled with shit.Not because it has become shit.Dominicans are humans thanks to being bleached they resemble humans, Haitians don't.

THIS

George Soros hasn't turned his open borders money on Hispaniola yet.

I hope he will. It will be like 1990 Germany all over again.

I want to lick the juices off her thighs after she bursts a watermelon between them.

Y O L A T I M E

>tfw Tom Perez is a Puppet set on ruining the US