THE REAL HAPPENING - DONT LET THIS SLIDE

>The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
>
>

In Lieu With:
>
And ShareBlueGeneral Threads that keep getting PRUNED

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingwatch.org/post/rick-joyner-media-targeting-sessions-because-he-uncovered-doj-slush-fund-that-funneled-millions-to-news-outlets/
archive.is/oQoMJ
archive.is/2UERB
archive.is/DkvQA
archive.is/6oymn
archive.is/Wo87q
archive.is/rAg7H
archive.is/J5dIV
archive.is/IDnDJ
archive.is/ykYZ2
archive.is/Dyh3v
archive.is/vFjC8
archive.is/D147z
archive.is/uP8K9
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4
archive.is/2kKhp
archive.is/toY5G
archive.is/BIaah
archive.is/2wHxA
archive.is/Fhl4l
archive.is/APRnB
archive.is/ss9mO
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/trump-obama-and-former-aides-behind-protests-leaks.html
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/report-flynn-was-ousted-by-former-obama-officials-to-protect-iran-deal/
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
archive.is/zCByk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i fucking love you Sup Forums

hell yeah lets kill obama

bump

So the CIA sells drugs and guns to fund its operations, and the left uses its political influence and power to extort businesses into funding their "non-profits".

You know, if we frame this properly, we could get real liberals on board. If we just frame this as Obama's doing, they'll call it partisan hackery.

Bump

Fuck the faggot mod deleting Shareblue threads

Please, Lord Kek, let me live long enough to see Obama imprisoned!

Don't disregards your duties elsewhere, comrades!

Upvote all SLUSH posts in /r/the_donald/new/

Spread all SLUSH posts to the twitter, to the facebook, to the fucking internet.

MEME

MEME

MEME

Executions soon please

no okie dokie today

Bump

any non-fox sources for this?

#seditiousconspiracy
#seditiousconspiracy
#seditiousconspiracy
#seditiousconspiracy
#seditiousconspiracy
#seditiousconspiracy

Worst president ever. Traitor.

How does reddit work? Being serious.

Alright bump while I read through this

bump for legality #sedition

Go to reddit.com/r/the_donald

Subscribe by starting a reddit account and then clicking the susbscribe button on the side of /r/the_donald

Upvote spicy SLUSH posts so they reach the normies on r/all and redpill the fuck out of them.

I just can't believe this. How can they be so blatant. Why are some crimes too big to prosecute?

LOCK HIM UP

Spread and dig anons, Obama will hang for treason.

I posted this in the last thread:

WHO HAS THE ARCHIVE OF THE /SHAREBLUE GENERAL/ THE FIRE RISES 2 EDITION

THAT MOTHER FUCKER HAD EVERYTHING ARCHIVED AND IT GOT PRUNED

REQUESTING PLEASE

Bump. Treasonous King Nigger for Gitmo

there is potential leads into why all the Russia meme speak again
rightwingwatch.org/post/rick-joyner-media-targeting-sessions-because-he-uncovered-doj-slush-fund-that-funneled-millions-to-news-outlets/

FUCK THAT NIGGER

bump

Nice infographic

for archives

____________ SBG THREADS ______________
archive.is/oQoMJ -3/02/17 SBG Keep the Fire
archive.is/2UERB -3/02/17 SBG Electric Boogala
archive.is/DkvQA -3/02/17 SBG Untitled (404ed?)
archive.is/6oymn -3/02/17 SBG Fish for Evidence pt 2 (404ed)
archive.is/Wo87q -3/02/17 SBG They Covered it Up
archive.is/rAg7H -3/01/17 SBG Courts Will Be Convened
archive.is/J5dIV -3/01/17 SBG Day of the Rope
archive.is/IDnDJ -2/28/17 SBG The Fire Rises
archive.is/ykYZ2 -2/28/17 SBG Too Many Redpills
archive.is/Dyh3v -2/28/17 SBG Shills on Suicide Watch
archive.is/vFjC8 -2/27/17 SBG Do You Want Total War

__________SOURCE user____________
archive.is/D147z -2/28/17 Source user Part 2
archive.is/uP8K9 -2/28/17 Source user Part 1

__________CTR______________________
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4 - 3/2/17 CTR documents

__________SHAREBLUE______________
archive.is/2kKhp - 3/02/17 ShareBlue Twitter Handles
archive.is/toY5G - 3/02/17 SharBlue Ties to China

___________ZEROHEDGE_____________
archive.is/BIaah -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article
archive.is/2wHxA -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article

___________MISC____________________
archive.is/Fhl4l -3/02/17 Pakistani IT Shills Tied to Dems

The biggest one was the ShareBlue General The Fire Rises 2 Edition. I don't see it on that list!!!!

Well no shit Sherwood, why hasn't the emperor gone after these assholes from day one?

this might have a few more archives

____________ SBG THREADS ______________
archive.is/APRnB -3/03/17 SBG Rekindle The Flame
archive.is/ss9mO -3/03/17 SBG Keep the fire V2
archive.is/oQoMJ -3/02/17 SBG Keep the Fire
archive.is/2UERB -3/02/17 SBG Electric Boogala
archive.is/DkvQA -3/02/17 SBG Untitled (404ed?)
archive.is/6oymn -3/02/17 SBG Fish for Evidence pt 2 (404ed)
archive.is/Wo87q -3/02/17 SBG They Covered it Up
archive.is/rAg7H -3/01/17 SBG Courts Will Be Convened
archive.is/J5dIV -3/01/17 SBG Day of the Rope
archive.is/IDnDJ -2/28/17 SBG The Fire Rises
archive.is/ykYZ2 -2/28/17 SBG Too Many Redpills
archive.is/Dyh3v -2/28/17 SBG Shills on Suicide Watch
archive.is/vFjC8 -2/27/17 SBG Do You Want Total War

__________SOURCE user____________
archive.is/D147z -2/28/17 Source user Part 2
archive.is/uP8K9 -2/28/17 Source user Part 1

__________CTR______________________
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4 - 3/2/17 CTR documents

__________SHAREBLUE______________
archive.is/2kKhp - 3/02/17 ShareBlue Twitter Handles
archive.is/toY5G - 3/02/17 SharBlue Ties to China

___________ZEROHEDGE_____________
archive.is/BIaah -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article
archive.is/2wHxA -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article

that's funny, cuz it actually kind of seems like this is being pushed as a way to distract from the russia shit

BUMP

really tho? btfo. this hasnt been spread nearly enough

Don't forget this!

It's very important desu ga

He's a dipshit
Bump

Digits comfirm.

Fuck yes.

Also

archive.is/ss9mO -3/03/17 SBG Keep the fire V2

archive.is/APRnB -3/03/17 SBG Rekindle the Flame

Hey faggots, nothing done here was illegal.

Fucking bump u won't get away.

I would legit start believing in god, go to church, stop drinking & weed, and dedicate myself to living a good clean wholesome non-degenerate life if this actually does goes down and obabo finally gets the hammer dropped on him.

Nevermind!!!

Use this updated one!!!

Right here ---> >that's funny, cuz it actually kind of seems like this is being pushed as a way to distract from the russia shit

Well shilled my friend. But who exactly are we distracting? Ourselves?

What the fuck media station are you watching that isn't covering Sessions for this massive info dump we're uncovering?

Quite literally sounds like the opposite, pic related it's you. Now kill yourself

Those leftist groups have been violent and antagonistic.

see >

Treason. Round em all up

Anything legal at this point seems to be filled with loopholes.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

bump for visibility

they kept telling me the meme war was over, that it ended on inauguration day

not for me it didn't

It's just the next arc.

this is all a psyop

its fake news people nothing to see here

The truth is the war never ends for veterans.

FROM LAST OP:

>GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER
GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER
>GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER
GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER

"seditious conspiracy"

Obama and many top DNC officials, various NGOs and affiliated individuals are currently engaged in a seditious conspiracy.

>Trump: Obama and former aides behind protests, leaks
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/trump-obama-and-former-aides-behind-protests-leaks.html

>Report: Flynn was ousted by former Obama officials to protect Iran Deal
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/report-flynn-was-ousted-by-former-obama-officials-to-protect-iran-deal/

>Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

>Obama Opens NSA’s Vast Trove of Warrantless Data to Entire Intelligence Community, Just in Time for Trump
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/

>‘Refuse Fascism’ Group Behind Berkeley Riot Received $50k from George Soros
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/

>THESE THINGS AND COUNTLESS OTHERS CONSTITUTE A SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY AS PER 18 U.S. Code § 2384
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

Hi SB :)

Bump for justice

Quick rundown from OP as well from last thread:

A quick rundown:

>Obama increases spying powers in final days
>Opens NSA databases to 16+ government agencies
>Illegally gives leftist groups federal funding through backdoor channels
>Said NGOs are coordinating to create violence and impede the lawful execution of federal law
>Obama appointees in various innocuous agencies now have full access to NSA data
>The federal government is now filled with communist/globalist/islamist moles WITH ACCESS TO NSA DATABASES
>Two muslims (Awan brothers) apparently give foreknowledge of Yemen SEAL raid to Al Queda and get fired
>Tillerson clears out entire floors at state department trying to get rid of moles/operatives
>Flynn ousted because of illegal leaks of illegal FISA records that were literally nothing
>The FISA requests were done specifically with this in mind

This goes far beyond racketeering, though there could be many RICO cases involved for sure. This is an ongoing attempt at a "color revolution", a literal conspiracy to overthrow the United States government, lead in part by a former president. Trump's team is paralyzed by fear of legal action appearing "political" and leading to an actual civil war.

This is the definition of "NOT A FUCKING DRILL".

>Well shilled my friend. But who exactly are we distracting? Ourselves?
Yourselves and anyone who will listen, which is not very many people apparently. I didn't say the effort was successful.

fuck spez and fuck reddit! Did my part on /r/the_donald, though. They're getting shilled hard now.

spread it

Im as confident that Obama will be arrested as hillary was

we got the memes

meme war continued .2

No shit, we told you about this months ago.

I guess when it becomes unignorable, it stops being a conspiracy theory?

just like every other 'happening' this won't even get mention on any mainstream news or credible sources.

It's not like these big news networks care about anything other than clicks/views - if there was any substance to these allegations they would run it.

We will see Justice in our day.

Oh boy you guys sure got that dastardly negro now!

Sorry N E R D V I R G I N but you'll never bury this story now that it's out

It's all over the web and it's going to hit mainstream.

You can kill yourself now and save yourself the trouble when the day of the rope comes along

oh and keep digging and fighting anons, just don't blow your load until there is actual substantial evidence to prove it.

That's nigger here, kike.

Always nigger nigger nigger with you people. Variety is the spice of life, friend.

Those 8s don't lie. It's more so that, Obama is publicly opposing the sitting president. It's galvanizing to the opposing groups.

>anyone not properly echoing in this echo chamber is a shill!
I am so tired of this iteration of Sup Forums. Now I am being unironically asked to upvote shit on fucking reddit of all places.

You only need spice, because the meat is rotten.

>you people.

Leave.

>3 billion
Where do you think a lot of of that Bailout money ended up, lads?

Nobody ever wasted valuable spices on bad meat in the old days. That's just a myth.

No.

the darkie that Schumer let into the country when he intervened in his travel ban just got arrested for child sex abuse is a much sexier story though

archive.is/zCByk

The parents of the 12-year-old girl who was allegedly involved said the incident happened Monday, after the three-day snowshoe competition, and reported it to local authorities. Hussain competes in the world championships for snowshoeing in Saranac Lake, N.Y., on Feb. 25.

Chief Charles A. Potthast Jr. of the Saranac Lake Village police force said the girl was playing pool Monday afternoon with other young people at the inn where Hussain was staying.
“There was a moment when the two were alone, and that’s when the incident occurred,” Potthast said. The girl told police that there was a “passionate kiss” and that Hussain touched her in an intimate area on top of her clothing.

The main problem will be if we do uncover really good stuff MSM will suddenly be interested in running it and discrediting it as fake news. All we can do is keep digging no matter what

GOIN DOWN KING NIGGER

>foxnews

wow what a credible source
it's fucking NOTHING, drumpftards, give up

this isnt about Trump you twat. this is EXPOSING the TRUTH.

>CORRUPTION

Bump, fuck Shareblue and fuck the mods wanting to stop this investigation into corruption

>anyone not properly echoing in this echo chamber is a shill!

Pol
Echo Chamber

pick one

If you've been on pol long enough you understand it's the anti-echo chamber. It's full of real full, trolling, concern trolling, satire, and some posts that are a blend of each. When you're first on it, it's all bullshit which forces you to be diligent in your sources and fact checking.

Bait posts routinely get attention because there's no faggot upboat system. Proof is in your shitty post right here.

>Now I am being unironically asked to upvote shit on fucking reddit of all places.

God why are shills so fucking retarded? I guess you have to be to be a shill.
>muh plebbit

Just kill yourself. Anyone working for this doesn't give a shit about muh reddit because the only thing that does matter is getting this out at all costs.

D A Y O F T H E R O P E

Calm down OP, why is this shocking or even "news"

Tax payer money is always used by the ruling party for its own interest. Are you implying the republicans have never and will never use tax payer money for their own interests?

Hey, it's not like there is a slush fund to secretly allocate money that should benefit the citizen to globalist shilling organizations instead.

>REMINDER
This isnt an us vs them. It's about exposing corruption.

knock yourself out then

It's billions of dollars funneled into anti-government subversion groups that are being used to undermine the current administration.

It's just another piece of the puzzle.
Read:Then take your times reading through: Now buzz off shill

good luck with your sources though
>fox news

>digits
thanks

>anti-government subversion groups
>undermine

>calls me a shill

follow the sources. they are 100% legitimate leading all the way inside

>3 billlion to fund activists who burn down cities and assault people.

>dnc opperatives caught on tape admitting the payed people to do it.

>that same guy on the project veritas video met woth Obama some 43 times at the WH

Nothing to see here folk.

*everyone is corrupt, why be upset about it when its right in front you*

t. scumfuck nihlist shill

>he fell for the fox news is fake news meme

Thanks for the bump shill!

Bump because fuck this guy

HA! Got me! Ooooo ouchie mr. nerd virgin!