Wtf i love poland now

wtf i love poland now

Kek

pretty based

He is a meme politician.

Women can't into philosophy.

it's drudgery when you need two incomes for a family

he's right though. Why should people be paid more than what they're worth to their employers?

forgot pic

We live in such an Orwellian dystopia that a man merely stating a truth as obvious as the sky being blue is considered a radical

Earlier today this thread turned into a discussion about the size of female genitalia.

Whens he running for President?

He was one of the candidates in the last election but he got less 5% votes.

Men are stronger, faster, bigger.

You didn't meme enough kolego.

Well. His opinions on some subjects are very extreme. He would be a bad president.

they should earn less than men because they need less food to survive, it is as simple as that.

If he runs again I'm going to go to Poland and vote for him. I have duel citizenship because of my parents kek.

>"hates" fags
>pink swastika
>"hates 'jews'"
>haavara
>hates women
Nah

senpai

Sup Forumsand

A new home for the white race

Well he's right

Well...whats the verdict?

You can join his party if you really want. Just google "Partia Korwina".

meanwhile back in reality, the only person of value Poland has ever produced was a woman

>implying her husband didn't do most of her works

What's with that argentina-pepe?

Feels great, that I voted for him. He would've win, if everyone who supported him voted. Polish media was meming, that he'll get 3%, while he got 4,76%, and you need 5% to get into Polish parlament.

Just after that response Polish women were arguing with Korwin, and he asked them to name one thing, which was invented by female. One of them Said "Maria Skladowska-Curie", while she didn't invent anythink, she was an scientist which DISCOVERED Polon, Rad and few other things. Women are truly inferior towards men...

>le epic science woman
She married herself up and had much success doing so.

>dual citizenship
You need to be skewered and hanged high on the side of the road for all to see.

He needs us. Great Kek, please give this based polack some of your power.

I love this story. It really shows how out of touch progressives are.

Most of the people upset by what he said wanted the UK to stay in the EU. They wanted this unelected politician to have a voice in how there country is ruled. Basically anyone that voted remain wanted this man to have a say.