Why don't Republicans seem to care?

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2012/05/murder-statistics-of-transgender-people/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome
youtu.be/G1D__3d6QKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we don't.

>demonized Anzu will never kidnap me

You're right. We should reward their killers with a bounty, and institute more bounties

Anzu is for bullying

So glad I was in the room when Anzu posted his cute little cock

Because we literally don't care.

FPBP

You should care about protecting the rights of marginalized minorities.

>Why don't Republicans seem to care?
Everyone will get their chance to find out how little they are cared about soon enough.

>Why don't Republicans seem to care?
>tough love

Not if they are degenerate.

Produce something of value to be valued.

Because trannies aren't people.

I mean, I don't give a shit about your orientation, but you're braindead if you feel the need to mutilate your own body so it fits your sexuality and/or your mental illnesses.

>transgender
>people

I can assure you transgendered people are people.

Does this person look non-human to you?

Besides, there are laws to protect non-humans as well (e.g. animals) if that's what you're looking for.

Can't tell if troll or retarded

I'm not trolling.

That answers my question, thanks.

If I saw this retard on the street I would immediately make fun of her for looking like a fucking clown

>transgender
>people

I want to do terrible things to Anzu

you do know it's a boy though, right?

Republicans are cowards
They're too afraid of stepping on anyone's toes because of their masochist desert kike fueled religion.

her knees are amazing.

It's the job of the police to find murders.

Politicians just find ways NOT to do work.

pour thing, when he notices that the hormones doesnt work he will resort to suicide like all of them

yes

The #1 killer of blacks is abortion. Why do Democrats support abortions?

Because they hate niggers. Let that sink in.

>trannies constantly parroting "muh tranny genocide" meme so they can push their politics - from bathrooms to locker rooms to shelters to "misgendering is a crime"
>it's literally a fabrication
patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2012/05/murder-statistics-of-transgender-people/

>politicians do nothing

Why would politicians bother to investigate more mentally ill freaks offing themselves because they're clinically insane and were told by liberals that they were "normal", thereby making them unable to co-exist in the reality they found outside their door?

Why should conservatives care? Trannies are sick people prone to suicide. We're stronger without thse sick fucks destroying the fabric of our society.

Eat shit.

Democrats would just import more.
Libertarians are driven by greed and would import cheap labor too.
The Green party are hippies and would have us live as nomads if their dreams were come true.
No party is giving a solution to our demographics problem.
We need to throw support to another party if we want to succeed.

Do trannies live a high risk lifestyle? Yeah.

4 people were shot in Chicago yesterday

Good riddance

What do you want them to do?

Virtue Signal like a Democrat and then do nothing?

Also, that girl is really a girl.

Stop belittling the Transocaust.

Liberal media doesn't care about shitskins killing each other. The concern is a fraud. It's only news when they can try to make normal White folks feel guilty in some way.

Notice this pattern yet?

But you're wrong. The only reason blacks are static at 13% since forever is because Dems like to se black babies aborted. There would literally be 50 million more Blacks in America if not for abortions.

Thanks Democrats.

Will you stop with this meme? Anzu a grill

Anzu is a girl, dude. She as a vagina, a natural vagina.

Aslı Sahra is a nice name

No I agree with you and I see that
But they love cheap labor and that will result in immigration that will still replace with 3rd worlders instead of just American born niggers.

>boy

>shape-shifting

riiiiiight

it's honestly funny how much cherry picking they have to do, to the point where the scale isn't even relevant. 2 trannies killed? that's a slow day in the city i live, hell, almost any major city

Because them being transgendered does not make them in any way more important and better than any other murdered people. So, they're just two more cases among sea of statistics.

A very cute boy!

Wrong. Our border is closed. We are gonna MAGA.

Yep. I live and work in LA. People die fucking all over the place, suicide, car crashes, shootings you name it. All of it goes unreported, yet we somehow get news on 2 tranny head cases dying? Seriously who gives a fuck.

>Does this person look non-human to you?
Yes. A scary spooky skelly is what that appears to be.

Not that kind, you one track mind, no feminine benis involved. She wants to be an anime creature.

Anzu is a girl, faggot. Take your trap fetish over to /gif/ sick fuck.

Zero fucks.

Muslims
Jews
Niggers
Spics
Next

Pretty sure murder is illegal. What more do you want? A specials ops tranny defense force?

> people

Why should I care about boys that want to be whores?

>people

Nobody cares about trannies outside of Sup Forums.

But if you browse here, it would seem like the world is being taken over by them.

>tranny SOF
1st recruit

>Hundreds of people murdered daily
>Two trannies die
>Everyone pissed there isn't a nation-wide manhunt

Because trannies aren't people.

>tfw you want to hang murderers in the town square to deter future criminals but liberals say you care too little for the perpetrator AND the victims

I am not into fanboyism but I was curious and so I googled around. Seems to be a girl or at least a fully-transitioned, way-above-average succesfully at that - trap but most sources do claim she's a natural, born and raised female. Even got her own jewtube channel where she does sound like a normal girl.

>that skinnyness

They marginalized themselves and have nobody to blame other than every faggot that enabled their anti-human degeneracy in the first place.

>transgendered
>people

Pick one.

lots of people get killed, what makes them more important? Because they're transgendered? The police will deal with it, you don't need a politician and their crocodile tears for every single person who dies, they'll never get anything done

There is literally no problem with boys becoming girls, though.

Obama even said, before he left office, that he was cool with it. He was also cool with people using whatever bathroom they wanted.

anzu is an actual girl
trap meme got way out of hand at this point

Obama was awful though

I could pretend that I'm the Queen of Sweden,but it wouldn't make it true.

Ppl with mental illnesses should be put in asylums,or killed. No big loss.

There's no reason to kill them because they will most likely kill themselves during their thirties once they realize the mistake they made.

Gender Dysphoria is a real thing, though. It's in the DSM-5.

ANZU
IS
A
GIRL

That's the spirit!

pls stop posting this roach. I get violent urges every time I see it.

Is she a turk?

Very convincing. That's how you fall for the trap.

Yes.

You wouldn't a roach would you?

Our governor is a democrat you retard

hello newfag.

The real conspiracy is the anzu is old and used up.

Disgusting, she's pretty ugly anyways though desu, even with the millions of pounds of makeup

>old
Is she my mommy now?

I think our grandparents generation was right when they said crazy is contiguous

If someone says that they are Napoleon trapped inside the body of a modern-day human, society agrees that they are insane and the person is given medication and treatment. They are not invited to rule France, or exiled, for being Napoleon.

That's a terrible sign of the oppression that the trans-Napoleons, like myself, face on a daily basis.

Every single day, I try to live my life in accordance with my inner identity as Emperor of the French, King of Italy, and Protector of the Rhine Confederations. Every single day, I am derided and mocked. Small children come up to me in the street and yell "You'll never be real Emperor!" or "You'll never lead the Grand Armee against the combined armies of the Tsar of Alexandria and Emperor Francis at Austerlitz!". Honestly, it hurts.

All I want is what other Napoleons have: absolute power over the French Empire and its satellites in Europe, plus a dedicated Corp of Imperial Guards and a palace to live in. But I can't even move into the Palais de Versailles without policemen trying to arrest me.

Think about that. You people get to live in your natural homes, but if I try to live in my natural home, I get arrested. I don't even want to think how Russians would treat me if I went to visit Moscow.

So have a heart, mes amis. Start working for greater social justice for Trans Napoleons such as myself.

Vive la France, vive le'empereur, vive la vieille garde.

Isn't there an entire ward in the Middle East filled with people who think they're Jesus?

These things don't seem massively different.

she's 22.

Jerusalem syndrome. They see all the religious place names and go off on one

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome

"Symptom 4: Preparation, often with the aid of hotel bed-linen, of a long, ankle-length, toga-like gown, which is always white."

Kek

>Sup Forums claims to want to "preserve the white race."
>Sup Forums wants to racemix with a roach

Really gets the synapses going.

Because that chump change compared to how many kill themselves.

Maybe if they got treatment for the gender dysphoria like they should (because we don't just let clinical depression or schizophrenia run wild) instead of society thinking its just something they can pat on the back and think ok like homoerotic fetishes (because gay isn't a disease, it's just a preference/fetish at the end of the day) then maybe they wouldn't be chipping at 60-70% suicide rates.

You sure that's her? Pic related is from 9 months ago, she was still skelly af

6/10 face
10/10 makeup skills
4/10 body

she is good at photos

This is a slide thread. There are many happenings today that (((they))) are trying to distract from, like this:

→ →

and this:

→ →

She pretty obviously has an eating disorder...

youtu.be/G1D__3d6QKs

>her

>cosplaying as that loli vampire
Diamonds

I want to keep Anzu in my basement and force feed her until she turns into pic related.