If you woke up one morning and realized you were irish and not german would you kill self?

Fuck im pretty sure i would. Thank god im german.

It seems like it's whites in general, but ESPECIALLY Germans that get the brunt of this shit now.

tfw irish ancestry

What's wrong with Irish ancestry ya cunt?

is this the guy that killed himself because he thought he was german but then discovered that he was irish?

I'm sure you have other reasons to kill yourself and saving us from your fag threads

>one great grandparent was Irish
>two great grandparents were German
Can I justify my violent industriousness?

The classic Irish delemma. Do I eat the potatoes now or ferment them and get drunk later.

maybe i would be like the majority of the planet does, be proud of it

but German in the other hand has a fuckin shit stain of a shame stamp and history will show you.

>tfw sent for my DNA test

I'm nervous bros. I should be about 50% German. If I'm not I might just kill myself.

was thinking about doing it anyway, but yes, that would seal the deal

Be proud of your ancestry you cuck

If I woke up as a German I'd kill myself. I wouldn't be able to stand my culture and country being destroyed by kikes.

Oh wait...

Maybe it's time for you to travel to Germany so you too can realize you're not German.

No, any european does.

We were hardly confronted with colored people before, but saw the differences between the white races instead, doesn't mean that we dislike each other as long as you aren't a slav

>Irish

GET OUTTA MAH SWAMP

n-nice d-digits mate

1/3 Irish
1/3 French
1/3 german

Feels good desu.

No, because I'm American so I'd never be accepted in Ireland or Germany either way. In America, all that matters is marrying and breeding white European. In Europe, you should only marry and breed with your own ethnic people.

Just invite an Arab "child" into your house to molest your wife and kids and you'll get honorary German citizenship.

I'd be disappointed to wake up as either.

Anglo-Norse master race

You should. The Irish have contributed literally nothing to this civilization except binge-drinking, spousal abuse, and knocking up their wives in the maternity ward. Once all the melanin is wiped from the face of Earth, the Irish are next.

I'd rather be a souless ginger than a krautcuck. Too bad I'm both.

If only I could get a g/f

i'm both... and polish

tfw 1/4 irish 3/4 german
missed out on being a true aryan

Fuck off, the Irish are the only true whites.

I'm already half of each.