Do you consider your nation cucked?

Do you consider your nation cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

perfil.com/politica/san-luis-recibira-a-refugiados-sirios-por-pedido-del-gobierno.phtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Except Alberta, Yes.

we're trying but the upper-cucks just blocked us.

Obviously yes for the most part.

Some parts of Canada are actually pretty savage, particularly the prairies and most of rural Ontario. Eastern Canada votes liberal but they're also about 95 percent white.

What is my nation? I am a citizen of the world.

100% Yes

Yes.

She's not even hot. I don't get it.

I'd go see her show just to pick up easy sluts.

We don't have an army. You tell me.

are you a cute british boi?

One of the least in this cucked world

Figueres cucked us

We are more cucked than Sweden but also irrelevant as fuck so nobody knows.

No

yes

Yes, cucked beyond repair.

Nah your plebs are particularly dangerous. They just need the right shepherd. Germany will rise again I bet. Worst case you become part of the Polish empire.

Nah if the US is considered saveable and is fighting back even with all of the bullshit going along with it then Germany can definitely be saved/repaired, especially when you consider that the only reason it's so bad is because of toxic American influence.

Nope we have a right wing party in power and practically no kikes or muslims and feminism is practically non existent here

No, but we are poor and stupid as fuck so it evens out.

Pretty much, although I think cuckery has been rejected throughout american history by a majority of the white population and forced on to us by brown people.

A lot of people. Well educated people which is depressing.

>the only reason it's so bad is because of toxic American influence.
Thats true in many western European nations, but in Germany you also have the huge nazi guilt

This is another one sentence slide thread. There are many happenings today that (((they))) are trying to distract from, like this:

→ →

and this:

→ →

>Well educated people
At this point it just means indoctrinated unfortunately

Not at all user!! :^)

perfil.com/politica/san-luis-recibira-a-refugiados-sirios-por-pedido-del-gobierno.phtml

fug

No. I find the idea that white women "belong" to white men in general to be completely ridiculous. My dad doesn't bitch when he sees some black bitch hook up with a white dude, why should white anons care about white girls hooking up with blacks? And even it if was valid, there are only 9 million mixed-race Americans in a country of 320 millions (and that includes those half-asian Elliot Rodger faggots).

t. Half-black, half-white user

Nope.

Other than a few smaller towns in the south, yes. Cucked beyond salvation.

Si

slide thread, sage. we got a leaks on hillary

and some corruption from obama

>t. LARPing cuck and/or insecure nigger

Do you ever wonder what Brazil would be like if the British hadn't kneecapped your rubber industry by stealing your trees and moving them to Malaysia, or if your Emperor had handled the abolition of slavery better? It legitimately bothers me sometimes. I like to think that together, our two nations could have built a much happier North and South America.

>tfw no American and Brazilian soldiers killing Germans together in WWII

>LARPing cuck

No.

>insecure nigger

Sort of. I'm only half-black, and I find this whole idea to be really disturbing.

Nobody thinks anyone "belongs" to anyone you retard. They are "our women" the same way we are "their men". Just because you lack an identity doesn't mean everyone else should.

And you probably are a LARPing cuck

Since basically always we've been the "country of the future".Yes, we were sucked of resourses, but the funny thing is that we have SO MUCH that it would not have made that big of a difference.
IMHO having no racial/cultural identity fucked us too hard we are like 3 countries slapped together just because.
The potential was real, but so much went so wrong.

btw we had a few guys in WWII, but... yeah

OHHHHHHH yes

no, its you that is getting cucked not your country.

have you not noted your provincial ndp government yet, cuck?

thanks to le weed man our entire nation is raising the world's children. the very definition of cuckoldry.