This guy slaps your ass and tells you to leave your family and help him save the world while claiming to be the savior...

This guy slaps your ass and tells you to leave your family and help him save the world while claiming to be the savior of the western world

what do you do?

YOUR HOUSE

Give him a single dollar and just tell him if it's enough and there's nothing more I can do and watch him rage.

Claim that democrats are the real racist.

He must want to be shot

Tell him that's not an argument.

3 0
Y E A R S

Does he think he's better than me?

smoke dank memes

>save western civilization
He only had one kid. Fuck em.

make him drink pee pee

MIKE

Slapping asses violates the NAP.

No no no it's not a violation of the NAP because women want an alpha guy and showing that you are sexually viable is the staple stone of human relationships

beat the shit out of him for violating the non-aggression principle by slapping my ass

Read OP again. He slapped our asses. He is asking to be slaughtered by my slave children that i bought in the McSchool TM.

>Captcha Negro Durham
What

Say 'no thanks' and donate one dollar to his cause. An amount I'm sure he would appreciate, and definitely not be ungrateful for

no no you don't understand slapping an ass is always a form of sexual viability. Slapping a mans ass shows that you are the alpha male and slapping a woman's ass is marking her as your property which women like they love it in fact therefore it cannot be a violation of the NAP

He can try to act like an Alpha man un heaven after i drop 20 nuclear bombs on his house.

Ask him if he dared use my private road and if so he owes me money

Tell him to prove it. Proceed to catalogue all the fallacious non arguments he makes.

L-Let him keep slapping my ass. Teehee :3

Mike?

I move into his toilet so I can watch him pee.

I obey daddy.