Daily remember Sup Forums is a christian board !

You are not christian ?

Sorry but you are not white. Kikeism only bring degeneracy, leftist and the decay of virtues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62PvCXiFP-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we have science now. stop larping it looks embarrassing

>we have science now
thanks to Christians

Thank god for the all knowing scientists.

christianity is jewish communist filth

Daily reminder that you are a loser.

I can respect Christian values and morals, but I'm far too intelligent to have faith in God.

>we wuz vikings

you do know that Christianity was started by arabs right?

You're not making Christianity any better, you're just making anime worse

I wish you said this without that weaboo shit picture.

maybe you're actually too dumb, have you ever looked at a list of the highest recorded IQ's?

1: Andrew Magdy Kamal - 231.734 IQ - Christian
2: Abdessellam Jelloul - 198 IQ - Theist
3: Christopher Michael Langan - 195 IQ - Theist
4: Teraence Tao - 220 IQ - no idea
5: Christopher Hirata - 225 IQ - Christian
6: Evangelos Katsioulis - 198 IQ - Christian
7: Rick Rosner - 192 IQ - theist i guess [suspects "there's an infinity of gods" though]
8: Mislav Predavec - 192 IQ - Christian
9: Gary Kasparov - 190 IQ - Christian(?) [calls himself 'self appointed christian']
10: Kenneth Ferrell - 190 IQ - Christian

daily reminder that if you literally believe in any religious nonsense unironically you are fucking retarded and you should proceed to kill yourself.

what makes you say that?
you have some undeniable proof that Christianity is wrong?
why are you so angry about it? were you bullied by Christians?

Why do you believe in something that you have zero way of ever knowing that it's actually true? Why do you choose to believe in god despite a complete absence of evidence?

Don't reply with 'how do you know he's not real' or 'I know because [confirmation bias]' because those don't address my point

Said the sad French man. How's that whole letting in refugees thing working out? I mean there weren't that many people killed by that bus driver and that concert shoot up..... right?

gnosticism is christianity except the YHWH worship (God, allah, the jew god are al the same entity) is dropped for a personal focus on direct communication (typically through christ) with the true source of things.

In gnosticism, the X-tian/Jew/Arab god is The Demiurge, essentially Satan, who loves human suffering which makes sense when you read old testament fucked up shit and the koran.

youtube.com/watch?v=62PvCXiFP-Q

graham hancock explains it pretty well in this video.

>Why do you believe in something that you have zero way of ever knowing that it's actually true?
like the existence of other minds?
like scientific data despite knowing the problem of induction?
like knowing we are not actually a brain in a vat?