ITT jokes about white people

Can we get a whitey jokes thread? I don't know any, but I'm genuinely curious what kind of jokes niggers, kikes, gooks, spics and Swedes tell about white people.

>and Swedes

The only people I ever hear make fun of white people, are other white people who think non-white people are so "cool" and "hip."

Well that and black people. Oddly enough, I've never seen any other race make fun of whites

>Suggesting Finland is still white.

What's white and in the Olympic 100-meter dash?

The lines on the track.

What's the difference between black men and white men on Halloween?

Black men buy pumpkins. White men are bi and pump kin.

What does a white woman make for dinner?

Reservations.

the jokes on you, because you are speaking my language. who rules who?

You can't. Whites are the peak of aesthetics

I guess there's that racist Japanese commercial. But I thought it was funny; didn't find it offensive at all. There's also those terrible nigger jokes about white people not spicing their food.

Don't get me wrong, there are pros and cons to every race, but the things that make white people different tend to be difficult to make fun of.

It's sort of like, if cats and dogs tried making fun of their owners.

>still
Finland is as white as California.

The real joke is the language all these shitskins are using. Sure doesn't read like Swahili to me.

There are no white jokes.

> White people can't dance
> That's about it.

Sorry to burst your bubble OP.

t. The whites

"white people are the least butt-havinest people I ever saw!"

me too, actually. I had a Mexican boss (former, changed jobs that I was really good friends with. we'd insult one another's races on occasion and he was great with the white people bantz and didn't care when I did the same about mexicans. I miss working with him. he was fucking hilarious.

>white people eat bland/unseasoned food
>white people are called Becky
>white people have good diction
>white people drive carefully
>white people fear/hate blacks but enjoy their culture

*pulls up chair, grabs popcorn*

>YLYL """"white edition""""

>What's white and in the Olympic 100-meter dash?
>The lines on the track.

Other two were trash, friendo

I feel the biggest insult you could throw at a white is calling him a cuck. The white race must be the pathetic race ever if they willingly let their race become extinct after all the great things they've done because (((they))) told them too.

Wake the fuck up, white man. Your race is going extinct, and instead of being a pussy little cuck, stand up and do something about it.

c'mon mods, the ay lmao threads were deleted faster than this.

my mum was a professional dancer in 4 different styles for 14 years.

>and Swedes

Oh you Jamal

>tfw it's so hard to make fun of the white race that the only racist insults that niggers are mentally capable of formulating is the fact that white people don't drench their food in hot sauce

Seriously, it's like they're so jealous that the white man is far more successful than their subhuman breed so to compensate they make fun of the most arbitrary things.

>white people not spicing their food
I don't get that one at all

The whites are law-abiding and make productive societies!!!

hahaha, the dumb fucks forget that we were using spices in european cooking for centuries. before it was introduced to asia and africa.

Did you hear the one about the major scientific and cultural advance not invented by whites? Ha ha me neither.

>California
>White

But im white and i do drench my food in hot sauce, as do all the males in my family

>enjoy their culture
By which we mean pop music.

Send em home with recording equipment and give africa internet access. Fixed.

Why did the cracker cross the road?

To rape and oppress the brown and black people on the other side

I went to an 80% hispanic 10% black 10% white highschool. Half of the white girls had really nice bodies, and quite frankly they were nicer than the niggers or any other racial group. Here's a tip niggers: If you're claiming 70% of a white girls to be "the exception to the rule" than the rule shouldn't exist, you retarded fucks.

Finland isn't white man. They are basically Asian Europeans.

Why are aspirin white?

You want them to work, don't you?

Gotta be 18 to be here, kid.

holy shit. are you autistic?

just watch king of the hill season 2 episode 16. boddy tries to become a black comedian, then acccidentally becomes a white power "comedian"

I'm sorry, is that an insult?

Found some whitey jokes from an obscure nigerian forum. They're pretty stale.

>What did they white guy do before his blood test?
He studied.

>What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?
A white girl's ass!

>Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
It's hard to find them in the snow.

>What did the black guy do with his M&Ms?
Eat them
>What did they white guy try and do with his?
Put them in alphabetical order

>What did a white guy see when he looked at his family tree?
A straight line!

It may be that they don't have similar joking culture outside the Western World. I once asked a Nigerian friend of mine to tell me a whitey joke but he said they don't have those. According to him their jokes are more like stories, animal fables and such.

Rude

DELET THIS