If you play video games, you are the problem

If you play video games, you are the problem.

If you complain about the white population shrinking and how white men are becoming pathetic limp-wristed fags and then retreat to your dark room and play Zelda, you are the problem.

If you are someone who defends young men spending their entire time on video games as it's just "fun" that isn't hurting anyone, you are the problem.

If you are spending your free time on a computer and not researching history and politics and instead playing Mario, then you are the problem.

I urge all neckbeard nu-males to fuck off, because you are useless to this cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mt9pSkWonak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im with you, but i wish there was more factual arguments against vidya ... im too lazy too look them up myself.

I wish Varg would do a video on it.

Video games are a contributing factor to what we fight against.

nigga you are posting on a mongolian picture book forum

>being on Sup Forums

I'm sure you have a perfectly reasonable explanation for yourself.

I have to agree with you, Straya.

I wasted about 2 years fucking off post-high school being a retarded NEET playing vidya all day instead of being productive.

Cut all that shit off when I was 20, best decision ever.

Few men can play games responsibly and not get sucked into 8-hour marathon sessions where they neglect everything around them. Because of this and how many "men" I've met who are just kids in grown-up bodies because games are all they care about, I fucking hate that shit and wish it didn't exist.

I know a bunch of basement dwellers will be all pissy about my views on this, but fuck it, I don't care. There's plenty of other ways to battle/get out your frustrations without having to sit in front of a screen all fucking day, some of the faggots here need to get off the games and do something that actually makes their fat asses move for once.

i come here for intellectual enrichment i want to know what others think - i get much better and diverse answers from here than in real life

Yes goyim, no time for fun. Go work more and I might throw in an extra shekel.

Hitler himself was developing the first videogame you fucking mongoloid

I'm literally about to go have a shower and go hiking.

Sup Forums is unfortunately the only place beside try-hard bullshit like Stormfront that I can share my political views.

>If you play video games, you are the problem.
>If you watch TV, you are the problem.
>If you listen to music, you are the problem.
>If you read books, you are the problem.
>If you brush your teeth, you are the problem.
>If you use toilet paper, you are the problem.
>If you wear clothing, you are the problem.
>If you use tools, you are the problem.

So how fucking far do we have to regress to satisfy your definition of "white" and "civilized", roofag? I know that Abbos like you can sleep in the road well enough if they sniff some petrol, but here in the first world we actually use the work done by the entirety of humanity before us to ease and improve our lives. Sorry that Nintendo won't release the Switch in Kangarooese for another month, but it doesn't mean your Ulurunigger life is better.

The problem isn't the white population, it's the non-white population.

but already too fucked to function socially whats they point of doing anything else

>implying you can't have a relationship and still play vidya

source?

>Video games
Yes. Problem.
>TV
Depends on which tv you're watching.
>music
Depends on which music you're listening to. Nog tier shit is horrible.
>books
>brushing
>wiping your ass
>clothing
>tools

Literally no one says this.

I recommend the opposite. Hike first. Then shower. American science.

but R6 Siege is awesome fun

Yup. insha'Allah the earth is inherited by those who survive, and they alone. While the literal Afro-Ghoul hordes overrun Europe, Europe's men sit inside trying to escape from reality by attempting to rebuild Le Grossdeutsches Reich in ironman mode in Map painting Simulator: current year edition.

Pathetic weak lines always go extinct.

The weak should fear the strong.

found it

>I urge all neckbeard nu-males to fuck off, because you are useless to this cause.

Cause? There's a cause here?

I thought we came here to shitpost and insult each other.

I took LSD and never played through a video game since. They just don't interest me anymore. I only play a few matches or whatever in old games I already had every now and again to relieve anger or boredom when there's no superior outlet available.

>f you are spending your free time on a computer and not researching history and politics
I got my PhD by proving Napoleon was a manlet.

>if you're not researching information in your free time, you are the problem
>man I wish this guy would make a video to explain to me why my opinions are right

can i play vidya if im not white?

>tfw playing video games with gf

>literally no one says this
You shouldn't live your entire life just doing whatever other people think. If you were from a real hemisphere, you would be able to use your tiny little abbo brain to follow a logical thread all the way to its necessary conclusion. You can't start saying "technology is bad" without applying that to ALL technology. The Luddites were okay with shoes and buildings, too, but somehow cotton mills were just TOO MUCH for them. That's you - "The Nintendo Switch is niggerfuel, but my Subaru is 100% manly and Aryan". You can't have both, just like you can only lick one kangaroo vagina at once.

I have two kids, work 40+ hours a week and play milsim RTS's on the weekend come at me.

Girls won't date me for more then 3 months, leave me alone.

#NotAllVideoGames

>that hideous game controller
This is proof positive gaming is dead.

underrated

He is right you know,

I don't complain about those things, though. I'm content with the entire human race dying off as long as I'm free to rot in my room doing nothing.

but he plays vidya too. Dude's a total manchild

Now that the dust has settles and all the switch shills are mostly gone, this this is going to be a big fucking failure , no one is going to play it like in the commercial the world isnt that autistic yet the hardest ive ever laughed in a while when i saw that commercial. Only neckbeards and weebs are going to buy this thing normal kids play battlefield or Call of duty

says the piece of fucking shit posting on Sup Forums

So what do I do with my spare time then?

you better yourself as a human being obviously

>giving this much of a fuck about how people spend their free time

But what else can I do if I can't play skyrim with my high resolution loli mods?

Wait, is the system itself the controller? What the actual fuck?

>says the guy posting in mid-day on Sup Forums

lmao

Only time to play them is when you're having a party or hanging out with a couple of friends for shits and giggles, but being countless hours there is terrible for you.

Yeah by doing what, I already work out every other day, work. What is "better yourself"?

>saying one implementation of a particular technological advancement has a negative impact on society == being against technological advancement in general

>>literally no one says this
>You shouldn't live your entire life just doing whatever other people think.
he was trying to convey to you the fact that you're making a strawman, you autistic buffoon.

So, instead of debating, it is just a straight up 'Fuck off'?

I think the argument here and for games as a waste of time has serious merit, but there has to be more nuance. Saying "You're weak, my dad could beat up your dad, and my dick is bigger than yours" isn't going to convince anyone to stop playing video games and give a fuck about anything. They are going to see you insulting them, and get as far away from this view as possible.

Tis a strategy thing I suppose.

b-buy my game

>our cause

Stop being an RPing retard

Any hobby is fine in moderation. Games are shit now though. Last console I bought was the Wii U because I liked how Tropical Freeze looked and thought it would give me some nostalgia. It did and was awesome but I only bought like 6 games for the console and it's gathering dust. I bought the new Zelda yesterday because of all the hype but haven't played it yet.

I play vidya but I browse Sup Forums, read up on history, politics and philosophy as well.

>5pm
>midday
Wut

Totally agree, fuck manchilds and the future gamer generations

i dunno

i read books on various topics, go to work, raise my kids and play video games, but to be honest i'm too lazy to work out

i try to apply what spake zarathustra, be the higher man you yourself seek out to be, regardless of what the lessers see

what the fuck do you expect from this site? reddit is >>>/that way/

Sorry, I'm buying Kuon's game.

>compete for low paying office jobs with 5,000 other college educated people because leftists fucked the economy
>unable to get a promotion because leftists fucked the economy
>every single female is a strong empowered queen who thinks marriage is between a female and a male's bank account
>entire society views males as disposable, untrustworthy, unintelligent, sexist, racist and unnecessary

vs

>talk with friends about video games and other hobbies like we're 12 years old and it's christmas morning and we just got a new nintendo

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

No, how does it feel to be buttblasted while I play video games?

Yeah but my question is what do I do to better myself as a human being? I barely play games nowadays since they all got boring to me but instead of playing them I just browse Sup Forums. I don't know what to do to better myself other than working out.

I only play games I can quit easily and quickly (Banished is a pretty redpilled game, filled with survivalism, like the Long Dark too). Job + kid means no time consuming things like Final Fantasy.

I have a master's level career, a house in the country where I raise a good portion of my vegetables and all of my own beef, pork, and eggs that I eat every year, am married with 2 children, and I still play vidya for the hour or two that I'm awake each night and everyone else is asleep. Oh no, I'm a degenerate. Ya caught me. Faggot.

Board games > video games

Not only does Varg play video games, he's probably also reading this thread right now

I'm going to give a "fuck off" either way.

Why the fuck would I stop playing video games? It's literally the only thing worth living for on this gay planet.

Read a book nigga

>no one can have any freeplay
Study is great and not enough people actively seek to improve themselves in meaningful ways (no, those self help books written at 2nd grade levels don't count), but taking things too far is possible.

>1am
>evening
wut

well, do you have any interests? lingering at least? i've always been on the edge of electronics, mostly on the higher level, and i've recently taken up that. just making simple circuits, getting a better understanding of them.

i think the point is renouncing completely the social standards, while retaining the common sense. if you feel like painting do it, doesn't matter if you never become worldwide known. just be a decent human to others and do stuff besides indulging in petty entertainment and vices.

>implying I don't do that already
what else

Varg made videos talking about boardgames and fucking STALKER

STOP LIKING THINGS BESIDES HITLER REEEEEEEE!

Meh, modern "movie games" are the problem. There is nothing wrong with playing Tetris or some simple action packed game for 30 minutes. Shoot em ups are good too. 30 minutes of something like Crimzon Clover or Trials, or Street Fighter is all anyone really needs.

Can't stop me you abbo emu cunt

I have most things that a real western man idolises
Own my own house
Married
2 children
Decent enough career
Live in a nice area
Spend free time playing with kids or when everyone's in bed and I cant be bothered picking up a book I switch on my ps4 and browse Sup Forums on my phone and have a drink

Enjoy your shitty fucking dexpressing life
Maybe join Islam while you're at it

Read of War and Peace. Then, after that. Read the Heart of Darkness.

Explore the depths and mystery of your penis.

>well, do you have any interests?
Well I had video games but I got bored of them. Don't really have any other. I do enjoy spending time with my friends, but I can't do that every day.

I use my pc to research electronics, microcontrollers, computer science, cryptography, mathematics, politics, a little history, and the news.
Am I the problem?

youtu.be/mt9pSkWonak

It's a specialized Nvidia Tegra tablet with detachable motion detecting controllers

All discussion of the collapse of masculinity, the sexual market and the birth rate, which does not mention divorce law or talk about deliberate societal programming, is gibberish.

>I have a huge stick up my ass and everyone else should too

>LARPing as the saviour of the white race from my mother's run down apartment is helping "our" cause, unlike those "video gamers"!

you're as bad as celebrities virtue signaling about the refugees
fuck you

don't you have anything? some sport, since you already work out. some arts, guitar maybe? if you say video games only, maybe read up on unity and make one on your own, it's easier than ever nowadays. you need a moment of introspective.

i believe that a human, a man especially, needs to create something or exert himself physically to feel fulfilled. the problem with modern times is that we're overloaded with information and oppurtunities and due to that instead of choosing a path we choose idleness

(Not the person ur speaking to) I research electronics, robotics, and hacking.
That count?

why do you ask me, a person several thousand kilometers away?

you're supposed to give your life and actions a meaning

No, hacking it's life.

Transhumanism it's not a hobby.

ITT: manchildren

So playing Vidya is bad because it's an unproductive waste of time, but what about posting on Sup Forums?

Because I don't support fascism as a way to better yourself.
Tbh I'm an anarcho capitalist with fascistic tendencies.
Just trying to fit into pol.
I'm wondering if pol thinks it's best.
I feel it's fulfilling

>NO FUN ALLOWED
Cool, I'm going back to Forza now.

Nope, not really anything. Life's pretty boring right now for me. But I don't see how those thing would "better me" as a person (other than sport maybe)

don't give in to memes man

read some sartre, camus or nietzsche if you can't position yourself

>allied with Japan
>fights against USA
>plays an Xbox instead of a Playstation or a Nintendo

Aight
You got anything on transhumanist fascism?

you're still applying the "societal" definition of bettering yourself. the point is not about being a more productive/useful part of society, but behaving and developing in a way that's agreeable with yourself. if all goes well the overarching goal will happen on its own, but you must be content with the path and endgoal for it all to be worth it, otherwise you're just an ant.

you also can't beat yourself down if you can't think of anything. that's normal. if you're bright, something will come across your mind eventually.

sorry but i'm not into that stuff too much. whenever given the choice between transhumanism and humanism in vidya rpgs i choose the latter. i'd rather we were the warring and mingling and struggling pieces of shit and dust we always were than just a collaborative hivemind. individualism > collectivism

I wasted a lot of my life in high school playing videogames too, and I consider it a blessing that they no longer have any power over me. They just don't have the allure they once did for me, and I stopped liking them around the same time I stopped enjoying pot. There was just something sordid about going to a friend's house when I was in college, and they were playing online Halo on a huge flat screen with an equally massive bong in front of them. I was just like "This is life? This is what we aspire to?", and from then on I saw videogames (and pot) for what they really were; a debilitating form of escapism.

Yeah individualism is better than collectivism. I never meant that by transhumanism. I mean the betterment of general humanity through technological advancements leading to the inevitability of becoming gods.