IDEAL ARYAN PHENOTYPE?

Please post what the Master Race phenotype is. Men and Women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kc6qra3NIbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he white?

Is this what all people should like likt?

gay thread, sage. we got a leaks on hillary
worship that ass goyim

Her hair is dyed btw

youtube.com/watch?v=kc6qra3NIbk

>sages
>while posting a picture
retarded newfag detected

mate fuck off, i genuinely want to know what all people should look like

are you bing paid by a fucken trump campaigner to spread this shit or what, the post already has fucking 188 replies, this one has like 4

this fellow here, strong,serious yet retains boyish good looks

someone who doesn't look like you

rin

>182 cm tall
>dark blonde
>green brown eyes

Am I even white?

>brown eyes
You are not.

>green brown
This always just means Hazel, which just means Brown. I have hazel eyes also, light brown hair, 186, but i'm albanian so no way am i white regarding pol terminology.

Ur german tho, post pic

>Brown

Does that mean Amy Schumer and George Soros are white?

eyes like this, ancestry is proven German for 700 years

My eyes are the same, your skin looks pretty white to me

Aryans are cucks
Slav is where its at

They look white to me. I don't have a problem with sharing my race with people I disagree with, or even with people I detest. I consider Ashkenazis to be just about as white as anyone else.

>I consider Ashkenazis to be just about as white as anyone else.

kys

Okay I take it back. I consider them almost as white as me. They're definitely whiter than you though.

amy shumer is only half Jewish, Soros is fully Jewish and you can tell. hes half ashke half sephardim

pic related full blooded ashkenazi

They are zero percent White.

this is the best type of girl. dyed black hair and pale as a ghost.

Perfection.

Can you tell us something about the genetic origin of ashkenazi jews?

>fingol

please stop

hair dye is degenerate

this is just about perfect

>please stop
At least I'm white. Feels good man.

I would never post a serious comment on this board.

yes they are decended from Jewish travelers who mixed a bit with Europeans and then remained genetically isolated.

Some will express more European features (zuckerberg) some will express more Semitic features

much like how even if a person appears White but has close African ancestry, they can have a Black baby by surprise

To me they have always some reptilian look to them, doesnt matter if they are brown or blue eyed.

Like something that tells you "dont trust this person"

modern day Augustus

How has no-one posted this handsome devil yet? I'd kill to look like him.

It's like Varg says, anyone with brown eyes is impure and SHALL NEVA ENTA VALHALER!

As for the question, it depends upon what your definition of 'Master', 'Race' and 'Is' is.

mfw black hair green eyed, basically a nigger

THIS

>Like something that tells you "dont trust this person"
Probably the 4 billion years of evolution and in-group preference. Just a guess.

Kys retard

I have green eyes, light brown hair, and I'm a jew.
Enjoy getting your credit score lowered, Vikings.

kek. Would trust him with my money 100%

Something like that.

Can somebody redpill me on Khazar jews? Are they basically synonymous to ashkenazi jews?

>posts Celtoid ginger subhuman

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Gingers are great. We should just restrict our racism towards niggers for now. Once we get rid of them we could start hating each other again.

Every native European is white.

they are inbred and we are evolutionary designed to think inbred people are "off" so we prevent mating with them or having our family mate with them

is this a face you could trust?

They're about equal to non-Berber Arabs. So pretty low. Certainly beneath actual Berbers and most North Asians. Ginger filth will hang on the day of judgement!

Ask Varg about Gingers and purity xD
Its a rabbithole.

Is the face shopped or real?

>Anglo
>Literally a group of mutts
lel

what about her, pretty aint she?

oh its very real

She gawt a perty mouf.

Whoa, I look a lot like this guy. Anglo Saxon w/brown eyes. Hair color and eye symmetry too.

just waiting for it

Well, Finland accepts refugees when you start exterminating them.

Jewess

>finn blood

Keep dreaming

Varg also thinks Islam is incredible and would probably let Achmed rape his wife and children because hey at least they're not Christians amirite lmao

Did someone say Enoch?

Hahahahahahahahahahhfueajsr

the chosen people

Good god. Nikola Tesla brown eyes? I don't even bother to read further than that. He was famous for his 'striking blue eyes'.

t. worthless 4ft subhuman marsh nigger.

Uhuh

me: "Go to the tack room and prepare my horse, boy."

you: "oh sure me master, me ma's so proud of me making the stableboy's job. first in me family to learn to read you know, master..."

Me: (brings out riding crop) "silence, mick! Feel the wrath of the Anglo upon thy misshapen spine!"

If its real its fucking disgusting.

Looks like a pedophile shark or dinosaur

>those souless eyes

Mate you have a giant forehead like me that haircut makes you look fucking gay and ugly get bangs ASAP

>Anglo has delusional fantasies of ordering around Celtic master race whilst Achmed fucks his wife and takes his capital
Sad

>conflating the Hitler Youth haircut with the raging faggot haircut

you can do better than this

I love green eyes.

>posts brown eyed white qt

Kek wills

I can't really tell, I have quite bad color blindness. She's very pretty though.

So Ashkenazis are Neanderthals?

>implying your (solely) EU-funded shithole of a nation isn't also overrun.

>Liking a non-white
wtf. Seriously though brown eyed whites can look attractive as well

>88

I only have two choices for hairstyles I can go ethier full skinhead or bangs my foreheads like a 5head and the hair line is also crooked

It's pretty shitty alright but we got a new party thats conservative and anti-immigrant. Also Dublin itself is still Irish majority as is the vast majority of the country

Aryan doesnt mean blue eyed.

There are blue eyed non-aryans as there are brown eyed aryans.

Its just mostly a nordic, baltic and slavic trait to be blue eyed.

She looks like a pasty twiglet.

Don't get me wrong, fairly attractive, but she looks like if she tried to have any sort of child, her pringle-like body would collapse.

Just keep it shorter on the top and the rest like in the pic you posted

Celts are usually blue eyed, green eyed as well. Growing up I had the darkest shit eyes and everyone else was blue eyed pretty much

He hates Christianity because it makes white people think non whites are "their people" all because of a shared religion. And he's right . Not to mention Christianity has torn European peoples apart over which sect to follow.

Like this.

This, Goebbels has brown eyes. Divide and conquer is the game kikes are playing.

A E S T H E T I C

Islam is doing far more damage to Europe than Christianity has in the past 1000. Are Christians raping white europeans en mass? Get over it, and this is coming from a neopagan.