Women hits the wall

Mfw:
> I'm a Rail manager earning £70000. Single, 28yrs old
> My last proper relationship was 4 years ago. Dumped the gf because she cheated on
> Just decided since then to focus on career and jump from women to women. We have sex I get her to leave without breakfast
> Now when I sleep with women my age they refuse to my leave my Apartment, insist there's more to us.
> I had one beautiful white blonde woman get on her knees and beg me to consider her seriously. That she doesn't want the part life anymore.
> I had another a brunette call the cops on me crying rape only for it to be dismissed. I find out from her later on that she wanted me to take her seriously and that I had a great job for her to marry into in the future.

I read this paper and I found that caused me to post this.

> There is something about being a 28-year-old woman, especially in an urban area, that makes them flip the switch from party girl to marriage material that often has nothing to do with a ticking biological clock. Some might call it a cab light turning on. It then gets worse when the biological clock kicks in.
> 28 is their turning point, by 30 if they don't have a man to settle with depression kicks in.

What the hell is going on!? All the women my age are breaking down.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2012/07/18/the-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I had another a brunette call the cops on me crying rape only for it to be dismissed.

Holy shit.

I think I know you user. Seriously.

Good man, if you ever settle down only do it with a early 20s female. Let these post-wall roasties reap what they sow.

I know. I was so used to just having sex and getting them to leave. Now women refuse to my leave. She was the craziest. Luckily I didn't lose my job.

Tell me bro. Give me a hint.

Is that Jenna Fischer?

Please move on, Jenna.

I think you are bluffing, lad.

Based in Newport at one point?

here's the tl;dr

If you act and look like a pussy, you will die alone and/or get cucked (about 80% of men)
If you're alpha physically, mentally and socially then good job you have your choice of bitches to fuck now.

Neither I, nor they (the women), made the rules, it is what it is.

You sound like a nigger. Your clock is ticking too dont forget. The older you get the more likely your kid will develop autism

nope. I know someone who had this exact job. Broke up on the exact year. Same age.

No hymen, no diamond.

They're all just whores who made terrible life decisions and are looking for a man to substitute for a life plan. They have nothing to live on or retire on so they look for an easy target to emotionally and sexually extort money from.

Hookup culture is destroying civilization. Plain and simple.
Our beautiful, precious girls, waste their youth away spreading their legs before finding out too late that they are dead inside.
Makes one wonder how we got there, innit?

Nah that's not me. Is that person you're talking about a manager like me?

>What the hell is going on!? All the women my age are breaking down.

Its the jews man, the jews. They've destroyed Western women. Feminism was invented by jews in the 1960s to brainwash women into focusing on their careers and avoid having children.

Underneath the obvious utility of the Wall as an epithet is a more painful truth; the inevitable decay of women’s sexual appeal – their first, and for most, only, real agency of power they’ve ever actualized over men to ensure their long term security needs. In the heyday of 2nd wave feminism, the sisterhood’s message was all about collective empowerment and solidarity, but beneath that was the intrinsic hypergamic need to compete for the best mate their looks and sexual availability could attract. As I’ve written before, women prefer their combat in the psychological and there are few fears women harbor as deep and as long as losing their sexual agency with men. They know the Wall will eventually come, and they don’t like to be reminded of it.

"Women’s intrasexual combative use of the knowledge and fear of the Wall did not go unnoticed by men. Therefore the feminine imperative found it necessary to make the truth about the Wall as socially and individually subjective as possible. As with most uncomfortable truths unique to women’s weaknesses, the feminine creates social conventions and ambiguities to misdirect men from becoming aware of women’s eventual powerlessness over them (i.e. the progressive loss of her sexual agency). The Threat of having men become aware of women’s Achilles’ heel before they could consolidate long-term commitment with their best hypergamic option was too great a risk not to form social conventions about the Wall".

therationalmale.com/2012/07/18/the-wall/

28 is close enough to 30 they realize they've become old and undesirable to Chad

>cant get Chad to fuck me anymore?
>guess its time to find a loser to leech off

Literally the perfect age to get laid easily.

All the women freak out because muh biological clock runs dry and men couldn't care less.

>Jews invented feminism in the 1960s

Seriously what are you smoking, feminism started in the 19th century.

The only problem with women is female nature itself, if we let it take over society of course it's going to start and crumble. You gotta grab women by the pussy and give them the smack-down when they get all high and mighty over you. But since laws are too strict on men we can't do that anymore.

Yeah but you choose to play by the rules. And that's not even really true. Women hold the keys in this scenario. They might not have consciously decided to create this toxic situation but they voluntarily participate. It would be harder to be critical if regret wasn't common.

I meant 2nd wave feminism shlomo

Why I sleep with girls my age is that they go all the way when having sex. I didn't realize they were being freaky for me to take them seriously?

Any other anons in their late 20's who have women just walk up and start conversations? This week I was in the grocery store after work and had this happen. I was like, "Hi, random person." I'm wondering if this is what women went through during their good years, guys simply walking up out of no where. It's getting to be annoying, but deliciously satisfying once I learned about the wall.

i literally have never experienced this
t. 29

Good. Bitch should suffer.

Ah. A fellow train guy.

>The older you get the more likely your kid will develop autism
If the kid's mine it's gonna be autistic anyway

Mostly MUH womyns rights XD faggotry that has ruined women's happiness and fulfilment.

Sure, be a lonely "career" woman till you're old and busted, but that's it.

You could have had a good man, looked after kids, and been happy

Mate how they change from flirty to crying to actual suicidal in a matter of a minute is absolutely insane.

When it first started happening I didn't understand it. I started checking to make sure I still had my wallet as soon as they'd walk away.

You need to be more specific, also I say the problem started when the women were given the right to vote, so the problem goes way back. Giving women access to vote meant they would vote for a more liberal party that would suit their needs, meaning taxation and immigration, where in taxing you can see that women benefit more than men.

The wall is real but not in the MGTOW sense of it, not that (((MGTOW))) is anything you should be paying attention to though

Women are not worthless or undesirable post 25 or post 30, they will always have betas and guys fawning after them. They just won't have successful guys that they once fucked interested in them anymore as those successful guys will pick up a 20-23 yr old homely, more cutesy chick to have a family with instead.

It's sad really but they're just a product of our modern 21st century society in a similar way as NEETs, just failed people. I know a lot of angsty guys want to get back at them but imagine how shit the rest of their lives are going to be working in some marketing or PR firm doing what is ultimately meaningless work when all your friends are comfy at home raising some Chad's kids. At the same time you want to avoid them and not let them sink their claws in though.

It's just fucked - this shouldn't be happening, how it is going to coincide with all these men just dropping out of society and NEETing it up sure will be interesting.

>I'm wondering if this is what women went through during their good years

Yep, and many times over the course of the single day. No wonder even 6/10 thinks they are the holy pussy grail

They're starting to realize the world ain't all sunshine and roses, even if you force peoples to see it that way and that nearly everything they worked for their entire life and was told to be absolute truth was nothing more than a meme kept alive by the shame of sluts and the likes who preferred to drag all women in their misery rather than admit that being a unfaithful village bicycle is, indeed, a disgusting behavior.

>Makes me wonder how we got there

Jews.

They do voluntarily choose to make those choices that is true.

> (OP)
>Good man, if you ever settle down only do it with a early 20s female. Let these post-wall roasties reap what they sow.

True this. At 33 I married my wife who was 22 after 3 years of dating. We have three beautiful children 6, 4 and 2 and they are everything to me. I hope that they will each have at least three kids. We gotta turn this thing around.

Breakfast is the best defense you have against a false rape charge. Doesn't have to be fancy, but a cup of coffee leaves the door open enough that they're less likely to flip out on you. You can always ghost on them later.

she claimed rape? sounds risky. stick to younger ass, you dont need that shit

On behalf of all the nice guys you could have settled down with, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

and in their mind, the $80k midlevel salaryman they are "settling" for really is a loser, even though they have never accomplished anything in their lives except sucking off 12 dudes at a party

>flip the switch from party girl to marriage material

>marriage material

>thinking this is a switch that can just be "flipped" on a whim.

Thanks to michrochimerism and telegony they have the male DNA of dozens of men floating around inside them and can never, ever truly be loyal because their own cells will view their own partner as competition.

They will despise any man foolish enough to bend the knee to them on a cellular level.

>tfw impregnated a girl at 17 and now living the good life

I fucked up, I let one move in ;_;

yes

i cant wait for the alone at 40 articles kek

or the "older guys are taking our women" articles FUCKING KEK

Nice advice. Tough to call rape if you stayed for the coffee instead of calling the cops

Good, they deserve to suffer!

Let them pay for their sins, nothing of value will be lost!

Pic somewhat related, women are shit.

this

slide thread, sage. we got a leaks on hillary

and some corruption from obama

>£70,000
Fuck dude

I'm 2 years older than you and still barely breaking £30,000. What am I doing wrong?

DEBBIE JUST HIT THE WALL
SHE NEVER HAD IT ALL

>Women realizing being a shameless slut might have been a less than mature life choice
>Women realizing too late that men only wanted to love them and take care of them
>Women realizing that Feminism was just a cheap ego stroke that cost them solid relationships
>Women realizing their self-importance movement was the beginning of a new male awakening
>Women realizing they fucked up
Good. Let them fade out with their flawed ideology. It's what they wanted for everyone that disagreed with them or made them question their morality (R U GASLIGHTING ME???). It's called introspection. A shallow and daft cunt wouldn't know a good thing if it grabbed them in the pussy.

Rape jokes aside, I'm glad I found a woman that cares about me as much as I care about her. Someone that takes life seriously, like an adult. Someone that makes jealous anons shitpost about me getting cucked. Feels great man.

the only way to get good jobs is through nepotism

in fact the only way to get a job these days is nepotism

Yes, and then you'll likely have a cheerful text message that you can save as evidence. And call me old-fashioned, but I like coffee.

>> 28 is their turning point, by 30 if they don't have a man to settle with depression kicks in.

Oh shit the asians were right

My sister is in this boat.

32 and keeps going on "discover yourself" travel ventures.

I'm 5 years younger than her and have been married for a year, and in a 6 year relationship.

I always wonder how she feels mentally...

I'm in my 30's and it only gets worse as each year passes. It goes from they want a real relationship to the extremes where they'll babble on about wanting a kid then promise they're on birth control so no condoms are needed. It's absolutely insane.

>He said he's a rail manager first fucking thing
You never learned to read.

F

Yeah I thought as much

You're ballin'

>What am I doing wrong?
You:
>don't have contacts.
and also
>don't suck your superiors cock hard enough.

Those are sadly the only 2 ways to raise in position in the business world, for more information refer to /biz/.

>is in this boat
In this cock carousel you mean

I'm sorry, user. It must be hard for you.

ONE PROZAC A DAY
HUSBANDS A CPA

Get more than one job.

It's how woman are raised now and days.
They're all "princesses who can do no wrong and deserve the good things in life."
And when they reach a point where they're old and the QT guys who once called them daily for a booty call are looking at younger meat, they start to throw giant temper tantrums.
It only gets worse when they see woman, who broke out of that "princess phase" at like 12-13 and got their shit together in their teens, starting families in a happy loving relationship.
Then they realize their time to produce healthy offspring is running thin.
And the full crazy sets in.
Because they feel entitled to it.

What a shitty thread.

You're Chad Thundercock, and women are realizing they can't all have monogamous relationships with only the top 10% of the male population. I blame introducing women to STEM, myself.

>be in college
>every girl doesn't want to date
>the second I graduate and get a good job women are throwing themselves at me

I am not exaggerating in the slightest. If anything my last six months from graduating and moving and settling into my job I gained weight from the stress of interview/packing/moving/ and not having enough time to work out.

But every single fucking woman from the dentist to the barber shop to the fucking gym give me the "fuck me eyes" and throw their numbers at me. Worst is resteraunts. Walk into McDonalds for a quick cheap coffee with a suit on and you could just feel the humidity in the room go up.

Why old fashioned? OK that I'm Italian so we drink it like water, but I do think that it is still a staple for the breakfast worldwide.

>tfw all you ever wanted was a normal life and they wouldn't even let you have that

Women should have been kept out of higher education completely
In an ideal world, women would be married off by 20 to men who had her father's consent

These women can smell a beta provider a mile off

This is true, in Asian culture if you are a woman and not married by 30 then there is something wrong with you. It's OK if you are a man though because being successful comes first.
>Tfw 28 Asian and own a house and car but no gf
At least I still have my 2 doggos.

Stop having sex with random women decent women will find that disgusting as you would find a woman sleeping around disgusting.

>/biz/
I'll give you short version
buy kneepads

>decent women
good one

Cause it's full of truth my man. Women suck. Women have always sucked. There is nothing new under the sun.

Things have really gone downhill for her since The Office was cancelled

new banner

Sup Forums I came for the rape, but I stayed for the coffee

>I know a lot of angsty guys want to get back at them but imagine how shit the rest of their lives are going to be working in some marketing or PR firm doing what is ultimately meaningless work when all your friends are comfy at home raising some Chad's kids.
You are a weak faggot. These women pissed away the prime of their lives and SHOULD be made an example of so younger women realize the error of their ways.
Why should we feel bad for them when they had the time of their lives? They chose to ignored all the people who would have been good for them. I don't like saving idiots from their own mistakes, I personally think you should rub it in!

This is awesome because if someone does marry them, they will live depress and unsatisfied in marriage.

bitch BTFO no matter what hahahahah

Please keep the stories coming Sup Forums. I've been very depressed about women in my life and will start making good money soon while being in my late 20's.

Personally, I'm enjoying it all. Watching their collective self destruction is one of the great pleasures in life worth sticking around for. I make $150k/year, and its all for me. Civilization will collapse, but goddamn it it isn't enjoyable watching them get what they deserve.

Rural midwest. Plenty of decent women, even virgins, in rural areas. But good luck getting near one without her family bulldogging her.

Shit you better plan for her to leave.

Yeah I can imagine the type of guy that walks into a room wearing a suit and immediately knows that every woman is wet. Sounds like a chump

>There*
Top fucking bants

20 is honestly still too long. There's a very good reason why it's always been 15-16 historically, primarily in Europe that doesn't have to do with "shorter life expectancy", that's by and large a myth or grossly exaggerated propaganda.

>male DNA of dozens of men floating around inside them
That's impossible. your blood is filled with proteins designed to shred any stray DNA

Good job. Leafs get lots of shit here but I honestly like (some) of you faggots. I'll always have a soft spot for Canada. Good luck with the squidlings.

I'm a decent worker, an electrician and I love and own several guns, can I immigrate?

As an old fag, they don't need the articles, after 40 women who are single are absolutely bat shit insane - and everyone knows it, and has zero fucks to give.

A women over 40 is set in her ways, dried up sexually, and will cut your throat in your sleep if you move her doily and porcelain cat collection by accident.

You don't want to see what time does to tattoos, tits, and vagina.

I'd rather be a monk than deal with a woman over 40.

2017 Wall Science

>Women hit the wall at 22-23
>Think they fab, hip and curvy sluts until 28
>biological clock kicks in at 28
>desperation
>by 30 they give up

>that shit english
Nice proxy mate

>Plenty of decent women, even virgins, in rural areas
grew up in rural michigan, can confirm that this is hilariously false, hook up culture is a major thing for almost everyone below 30

>they will live depress and unsatisfied in marriage
>tfw this happened to your older siblings
>mfw watching the ticking time bomb to divorce

Women who don't like sex will pretend to like sex to ensnare you. Countless stories from redditcucks how the woman changed exactly the fucking day after the marriage and they even admit to the cucks that they never liked having sex.

Women have the capacity to pretend for years if it benefits them. It's quite mind boggling really.

Maybe I can make a cult of old washed up women. I promise them meaning and purpose in exchange for loyal servitude and haram.

I think I will like the post ww3 world.