Is it time to let go of the outdated tradition of the wife taking her husband's last name...

Is it time to let go of the outdated tradition of the wife taking her husband's last name? Perhaps we can even go a step further and reverse it to balance things out and achieve true equality.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-have-a-maiden-name_us_586dc4a9e4b07888d4813e3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>took my wife's son last name

>Ending my genetical line isn't enough.
>I also have to erase my name.

When somebody feels like they need to explain themselves, then it's probably because it's actually fucking stupid and they need to minimize the harm they feel know and feel they've inflicted on themselves socially.

My wife took my last name. Didn't even ask her.

Was just like "lol, you sure? you can do that hyphenated bullshit if you want" and she was just like "fuck yeah, I'm your family now."

While I am in favour of taking my wife's last name I might be convinved to take a hypenated last name provided her's comes first.

How can any woman respect such a 'man'? I give it 3 years before she rapes his ass in divorce court

No way this is real.

That or we have Sup Forums shitposters all over the "media"

It's more important that the kids take my name, No hyphens, only divorce kids get double-barreled names.
My kids, my legacy, my name. Wifey should join in but I won't start a fit over it.

Actual article huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-have-a-maiden-name_us_586dc4a9e4b07888d4813e3c

>Pro: It (his wife's maiden name) sounds more Jewish.

>It’s funny to say, but there’s history here. I am proud of my Jewish heritage and all it has taught me.

I wish this was true but real life isn't that hilarious.

My wife didn't change her name. Why would she? I don't own her.

When I suggested the girls get her last name and the boys get my name she didn't think the kids should have different last names and suggested kids get my name Or double non faggot hyphen last names "her name my name"

I'm ok with all that.

>I don't own her

Do you even know the meaning of the father walking his daughter down the aisle, and handing her to you?

True equality would be both parents keeping their last names, and giving each child one or the other. I mean, you can hyphenate, but how many generations of that can you really handle?

Good way to dole it out unless you have all the same gender kids.

My wife took my last. American, and we gave it to our daugher.... but it was because it's easier to spell right the first time.

Why are you even on this board.

Faggot

>my wife's son

we have finally achieved peak cuck

I hope you get raped by filthy niggers.

Any man that lets his woman not take his name is a top ten cum guzzling pozed faggot. Zero fucking respect. If my potential wife said no marriage off.

A women that refuses to take a man's last name is a whore. A filthy whore

That's too funny for me to even be disgusted.

On a serious note though, it's only ever acceptable to take a wifes name if you're marrying up significantly.

Kek

Just replace the hyphen with "prepping the bull"

>my wife's son's last name
so he took his wife's ex-husband's last name

this cannot be a real article

God-damn half-name girls.

Will the last name "prepnbull" become as common as the first name Muhammad?

that cant be real

mathew (brender) (((broberg)))

Are you retarded?

She might as well take the black guy fucking hers last name

That chink has a massive head familiams

It's not, and I wish I would've read more than the headline before wasting time googling that cuck because it's so obviously fake.

My brain...
WTF
Look at what these Marxist sacks of shit do to our society
That triggered the fuck out of me

What fucking degeneracy is this?