OPERATION #NukeUS

So, this little crooked bag of shit sent access to the nuclear codes over her UNSECURED PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER. Sup Forumsacks get #NukeUS trending (i.e. She wants them to #NukeUS) and BTFO of liberalism for a decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uN0xK5bvY8
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-07-of-07/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we cant let him get the nuclear codes

The memes are too much. Do i praise kek or the bogs for this?

Bumpity bump

bump

bump
get in here

>mfw they were gonna let China nuke the US while hiding out in their Antarctica bunkers

cant hurt

LOCK HER UP GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

swiss actually, i sa this video of the opening ceremoney to this swiss bunker and shits wack and satanic AF man

THESE FUCKERS NEED TO HANG

WE CANNOT REST UNTIL THESE TREASONOUS PIECES OF SHIT ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE AND PUT TO DEATH FOR THEIR CRIMES

THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD THEY ARE STILL ALLOWED TO WALK AMONG US

Not gonna lie, former nuclear code here. It's hilarious watching voters crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the Trumps.

link pls

It should be pointed out that she was not even Secretary of State when this email was sent...

really makes you think...

KEK, was this an actual '''''''''meme'''''''' made by them?

Trump here, this is fucking hilarious watching Crooked Hillary crash and burn. But seriously people we can't let her get the nuclear codes.

>Be Hillary Clinton
>want to sell classified secrets to private entities
>no way to give them information without it being discovered
>come up with a plan
>Use clinton foundation as "donation payments"
>use private email server to send legit classified stuff to legit correspondants
>use poor security on purpose
>get hacked on purpose
>she can pass of hacking as negligence
>she has just sold classified info by being "hacked"
>not only does she coverup her sale of classified info
>but she also gets to blame it on the Russians
>profit

youtube.com/watch?v=8uN0xK5bvY8

>#NukeUS
I though it was #snukenuke

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

No, it's #NukeUS.

(all the first world countries have bunkers for the upcoming ww3 they have planned)

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

keked

Former faggot here. This is hilarious watching hillary crash and burn, but seriously, I cant believe we almost let this cunt get the atomic passwords

shut up. trump talked to russia. thats much worse.

Of course it is (((user)))!

Time for her and all her subjects to hang

What the fuck. I hate swiss. War with swiss when

This is exactly what's going on.

>muh womb of artemis

bump for "can't have dem codes."

Are Hilldawg Pepes the single worst thing to ever be created?
Also bump, we can't let whoever she sent this shit get access to the nuclear codes

It's some tryhard goon creation.

Notice how every single one is crosseyed.

theres a mad bunker under where i live, i live near one of the over the horizon radar installations, on a quiet day you can here the nuclear drills tunneling around a few kilometres underground

someone have a source????????????!?!?

why are you posting Hillary memes?

I always thought they were ironic because hillpepes look like drunk or something while normal pepes just look smug.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this dyke give away the nuclear codes.

heh drumpf tards, stay mad

>6'2"

Fucking manlets

i always thought they were made by trump supporters to mock hilary, because yeah they all look like that have mental illness

Underrated

Maybe they're just building an Xcom base to fight the ayy lmaos

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-07-of-07/view

d/l and view the latest FBI vault release
Vault7

nah they already have good enough weapons to fight ayys, they shoot down a few hundred craft every year since 1950's

bump

They're just bants, if you didn't notice she always has a lazy eye in them.

They can run, but they can't hide.

Praise kek

Bump.

at least we know where it's at now

Get it trending you lazy fucks. Come on, where's that Sup Forumsack spirit we once had to change the world?

yeah it was, the most pathetic thing was CTR was convinced that their shitty memes were funny even though they were brutally unfunny.

Summary

I've been asking for a source to this for years.

I could have just watched alex jones and keep an eye on reddit/Sup Forums/twitter to know these things before you.

Former hillary voter here. This is hilarious watching the dems crash and burn, but I cant believe we let these guys leak the nuclear codes

The PDF isn't portion marked, highly unlikely it's classified, looks like instructions on how to get an account to access programs with information on nukes though

Please tell me there's more than just this PDF, do they have the email body? Was she offering classified to someone without a need to know?

If not, this is a nothing burger

Guys??? Why does the FBI write the time just like the time stamps you see on Sup Forums? What the fuck.

Wew lad...

Praise kek

>nb4 accidentally drowns in a cup of tea after shooting himself in back of head......twice.
rip in pasta, brave user.

>be moot
>make weeaboo web forum by stealing the latest in jap web technology
>people do a lot of stupid and illegal shit
>fbi alerted
>it continues to get worse
>fbi monitors 24 hours a day 7 days a week
>forced to read conspiracy theories daily
The fbi have lurked long enough to be considered oldfags now. They have fonally assimilated

Please FBI, could you make your faggot employees work on their handwriting?? I cant read shit. Looks like shit. Seriously

Is this a new release?

You also forgot
>Lose election

seems to be a training course.

legit looks like nothing and has me worried wiki is comprimised

Yeah this isn't classified

All the shit they've had their hands on over the years they should know better, or they have new staff and they suck

Unless there is a context to this that makes it suspicious, but again, this seems unlikely

what the kek is going on

Sauce

This thread is an embarrassment to rigorous journalism and truth.

Yeah, idk. I'm trying to see something here but the more I look the more this looks like some false flag type shit

How many of those poor bastards have we redpilled?

just a reminder only journalists are alowed to see wikileaks! you goys- i mean guys aren't alowed to see it!, we'll tell you what to thin- i mean, fuck, i mean whats the truth!

Release the Weiner emails NYPD

That fucking lazy eye top kek

>told there are shills on this board
>dont believe it
>see this post/image

please leave

They posted some Huma nudes, don't be demanding.

oh no, that sucks

These shills can't even come up with their memes,

The incompetence is astonishing

kek is this real?

Haha Riker is in the background, his beard is everywhere

That pic is what got weiner investigated by the FBI

>4chins
>respectable journalism

Whomever you are I'm certain you are a giant faggot, however, this is a big nothing burger

This isn't classified, it might even be publicly available

This is a probably a false flag to get Bannon to pass it to DJT to tweet

Please don't happen...

nigga at least be truthful about the contents. It's a training slideshow. Not literally the fucking nuclear launch codes.

This is why no one takes you seriously. Put some fucking effort into your work and maybe you'll convince more people instead of just autistically shrieking into your echo chamber.

Did anyone go through the rest of the attachments? I saw like at least five on the WikiLeaks link.

>Infowars
>Just no
>Below fucking CNN
>And Fox news

>access to the nuclear codes over her
That's not what happened.

Praise Kek, it is happening. Iron fist.

boast boipucci

Apparently they can show us the nuclear codes.

I wonder why.

mfw your flag