How to kill a chimp

How do I defend myself from a nigger? What is their weak spot? Also, it´s very hard to get a (legal) gun in my country as a civilian, so that´s out of question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/whYrgtfSjOA?t=2m10s
youtu.be/eeNIMWIf3jQ
youtu.be/7NqcGDyx050
youtube.com/watch?v=NRS1WlRLqTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You give him your girlfriend and watch as he breeds her, maybe he won't attack you after.

Their weak spot is being alone, one chimp cannot compete with an able bodied white

Don't bother punching them in the head, strike directly to the front of the throat a nigger who can't breath is a nigger who cant fight.

CANADA YES!

>implying I have a gf

Lift heavy, eat much, take a boxing class, it's not really needed if you are strong and heavy.

>maybe he won't attack you after

Stupid ignorant leaf. They ALWAYS attack you after.

>brazil

This.
As soon as a white gains the upper hand when battling a chimp, a whole pack of them emerges from the treeline as backup.

just as I thought, they can´t wrestle as well as white people can...

don't live around niggers

train mma.ive only done a few years but i'm confident i could kill most average joes hand to hand. i'm 5' 9" so 6' 5" monsters could be tricky

white girl

my puss got wet from watching that black boy over power that white cuck.

If the roles were reversed the black guy would have beat and kicked that white guy after he was on the ground. He would have kept hitting him until pulled off.

Honor they have not..

Fight like a man, exactly what the faggot in the video didn't do.

Requesting the one where the chimp has a seizure dies at the end

>White guy didn't throw a single punch
>Purely defensive grappling
I feel like he really didn't want to be called racist or maybe this was his friend? Almost painful to watch this, feeling like they might have been bros at some point or something.

blacks cannot into grappling, holding, or wrestling in general. close as much space as you can and try to fight on the floor, niggers think everything is a boxing match.

Blacks ARE afraid of crazy white people.. act crazy no sorry be fucking crazy just as they are

anyone have the video of the white guy who has a black pinned in the street, until another nigger goes up behind the white guy and cracks him in the back of the head with a piece of wood. Then like 4 niggers start beating the white kid while he passes out.

Niggers are weak against choking attacks.

You just can't.
All the times we completely decimated them in history were merely a fluke. Just prep the bull like a good goy, you can't win.

Just find another nigger. They'll eventually shoot each other.

A couple years ago some friends and I were walking late at night through a shitty part of Boston. A nig comes up to the five of us and says "line up against the wall". We just keep walking and he leaves us alone.

the biggest difference is that when the white wins he stops and moves on and the blacks keep attacking

The problem was simply that he was being too nice, he was obviously stronger and had reach on his side but just kept on holding instead of punching

i didnt wanna get triggered itt, but i wanna see this video

The rare ghetto white dude who lives amongst 99% brothers. To make it to his age he had to learn to fight.

you're a brown boy and my dick is diamonds thinking about the day i can execute you and your family. heil hitler nigger

>white people

Nigger skulls are thick as fuck. When assaulted by a nigger hit them in the eyes, nose, neck, kneecaps.

Don't fight on their terms, take them to the ground then deliver a few dozen well placed hammer fists until their coconut cracks. There is no such thing as a "fair fight" when you fight niggers, so use your imagination.

What is this gay-ass slapfest?

If you're gonna fight, do it right faggots.

If the black dude had his friends they would all gang up on the white guy as soon as it looked like he was going to win.

Fucking chimps

>didnt throw a single punch
just punch the nigger in the mouth thats how. very easy they leave themselves wide open.

Niggers usually have weak legs. You have to be able to get them on the ground on their back, then sit on their chest and punch their face.

deus i wouldn't stop because if it was me on the ground they wouldn't stop

>What is their weak spot?

Throat and body blows, ground fighting.

Standing up and swinging at thick nigger skulls is a recipe for disaster.

Get good at knives, stab them in the neck and instantly kill them.

youtu.be/whYrgtfSjOA?t=2m10s
thread theme

Holy shit! That white guy was Superman!

>How do I defend myself from a nigger?

Fight dirty like them.
Use your IQ advantage.
Throw some dirt in their eyes or poke their eyes out with your fingers, knee them in the groin, take advantage of objects, trip them, trick them, etc.

Do not fall for the 'fight like a man' Jew. That was only indoctrinated in the white man to give him a handicap while the Jew gets ahead by playing dirty.

you know the rule...

fuck

Dat nigga got knocked da fugg out.

Learn how to fight properly

youtu.be/eeNIMWIf3jQ

youtu.be/7NqcGDyx050

>EGY KIBASZOTT LEVÉL

I'm not a fighter by any means but isn't it a better idea to keep your chin tucked down with your hands close to your face when fighting? Instead of leaning back like all of these people do?

Hit them in a place that hurts and disorients, like the nose. They'll drop because they suck.

That's not true. I'd say at least 50% of the time I have fought blacks, they go for a two leg take down. The last black guy I fought was 6'3" 240 lbs, he couldn't hang with my boxing skills, so he charged me for a two leg. No black guy has ever beat me toe to toe boxing. Rule number one...cardio is king; rule number two; stay on your feet if at all possible; #3 circle, bob and weave; #4; never lettem hit you on the chin.

Do you have selective vision? What did you literally just witness in OPs webm? Being an internet tough guy doesn't win fights irl. Your advice is shit, so don't give it out any more. Learn to fight.

Blacks dominate in boxing because they have a long reach. They suck in wrestling because they have weak chest muscles. You should be trying to get in a grab primarily and aiming for the chest secondary. It's actually easier to knock a nig down with a chest blow than a face blow. Few know this.

This young man clearly grew up as a minority surrounded by niggers, and judging by apartment in the background, is now an adult surrounded by niggers. He has learned a thing or two, clearly, and is NOT held back by white-guilt.

I think with school-aged whiteys it was a matter of the media and educators constantly saying "It's YOUR fault." That, coupled with the nigger mentality of strength in numbers, has given the White male somewhat of a disadvantage, made them guilty and meek. I was once this way myself, although I've never had any problems with the exception of my "criminal years." (OP's webm is a great example of the cucked White male leftists wish to reproduce, btw.) But now Gen Z is leading the charge back, with a little advice from older Whites who never drank the nigger Kool-Aid.

Lift weights, eat healthy, and be polite and respectful to others. (I think good manners are important. Holding the door for someone is one of the most based things a person can do.) People who live the right way often find that things work out most of the time.

do not every take a fight with a nigger to the ground, remember chimps always travel in packs. The moment you take one to the ground you are going to get your shit kicked by any and every nigger that is near, even if they don't know or like them it's just an instinct they have.

mma guy again. don't fucking listen to these doofuses who have never been in a fight telling you a specific area to attack. if you don't have the muscle memory you won't perform in a life situation. train muay thai, kickboxing, brazilian jiu jitsu, wrestling. one or all. don't watch stupid fucking youtube tutorials unless it's Bas Rutten or someone else reputable

Worst. Stand-up. Ever.

Start by not hitting his hands with your face.

they never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Best to take it like a man, smile, and wait for someone in a rival gang to do your job for you.

>(I think good manners are important. Holding the door for someone is one of the most based things a person can do.)
Everything else you wrote just became about a hundred times more gay

Bueller? Bueller?

Leaf confirmed

One of the most cucked things I've read to date.

slide thread, sage. we got a leaks on hillary

and some corruption from obama

and blm did the jewish community center threats

There is only one solution.

1-hit first and hit hard. niggers get spooked by the sight of their own blood
2.pick the nigger up and slam him. niggers are normally 120lbs of skin and bones.
3.ground and pound.

Hook him in the jaw. They usually get knocked out.

Now that's how you do it kids!

No. They can't wrestle. Body lock, take down, curb stomp. Repeat as required.

The kid in the OP was on the right track but he didn't commit to the clinch.

Seeing as their fists always come flailing from the side of your head for some reason, I'd say wear one of those conical flea collars for dogs.

You should have pretended to comply then kicked the fuck out of him

Punchers chance. Stand there and trade punches if you want. YMMV.

Train brazil bro. Don't be a lazy sack of shit and go learn how to fight and get fit.

Honestly I've never wrestled or practiced martial arts but started lifting weights back in the day when I went to a 90% nigger high school and had a lot of success in just throwing them around. There's a common theme when you watch the webms where the whites win the fight too, almost every time it's a white guy grappling and performing a takedown that decides the fight so there may be some truth to niggers being shit at grappling.

Use what separates us from the Animals. Knowledge

Niggers swing fast and hard. So when they approach you, you have to act fast. Learn a form of fighting. Learn the defense types of fighting so when a nigger comes at you, you can either push him back so you can have more time to figure out of the situation or you can use it to get one nigger off you before the rest of his pack comes

he really didn't handle it that bad
but the black kid got a couple hits in early, then worked the chest and it was over
white's twitch reflex is nowhere near as good as black guy's
so the strategy is use your body weight and tackle him to the ground

problem is the white guy in the webm, had the right idea, but he didn't commit to it and just tried to stop the other guy from attacking.
looks like he really didnt want to fight at all

get fucking dropped.
nice bit of .45 stopping power.

Back in middle school one of our buddies got jumped by a pack of NAPAs in the field that separated our building from the city baseball diamonds. He had done absolutely nothing wrong. These niggers missed their bus back to the ghetto (this was back in the days of forced busing) for the chance to hurt a White.

Fortunately he was a good fighter and held them off. He broke his hand on the head of the instigator, landed some punches elsewhere, and got the hell back to school. The niggers, it should be noted, didn't come back to school for a week and a half because they didn't want to answer for their actions.

The reason for (((diversity))) is this:
Whites drama.jpg
Niggers

So did the male rail you five sub white males or did u just give him top.

It was more of a nice shot. There is no way he falls that quick unless it's the spine. Either luck or he practices a lot.

Anyone notice a trend yet?

He kill that kid?

Unless it's a Gigga. Then you need some muscle and all round striking skills to go with your ground and pound game.

nice thread, contributing.

That was the gayest fucking fight I have ever seen in my life. Both of them are pussies.

I hold the door for people all the time. In fact, a big negro held a door for me just a few days ago, so I would say you have poor judgement, and that transcends into street fighting skills, so you would prolly get whooped up on, down on the corner.

How many dicks did you take up your ass like a man?

With kindness OP, with kindness.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRS1WlRLqTo

Doesn't matter. The argument was that one on one whites win every time and there's evidence that's not true. Your moving the goalposts of the argument. Lulling someone into a false sense of security isn't good advice when it comes to fighting.

checked

Uh... Why does whitey attempt a muay thai clinch? He clearly doesn't know muay thai.

Brass knuckles.

>what is their weak spot?
idk if that's funny or pathetic

Oh look, another one. Body lock, take down, ground and pound.

Almost like there is a formula to it.