We need to spread this! its important!!

>GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER
GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER
>GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER
GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER

Spread the message here:

twitter.com/hashtag/seditiousconspiracy?f=tweets&vertical=default

"seditious conspiracy"

Obama and many top DNC officials, various NGOs and affiliated individuals are currently engaged in a seditious conspiracy.

>Trump: Obama and former aides behind protests, leaks
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/trump-obama-and-former-aides-behind-protests-leaks.html

>Report: Flynn was ousted by former Obama officials to protect Iran Deal
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/report-flynn-was-ousted-by-former-obama-officials-to-protect-iran-deal/

>Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

>Obama Opens NSA’s Vast Trove of Warrantless Data to Entire Intelligence Community, Just in Time for Trump
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/

>‘Refuse Fascism’ Group Behind Berkeley Riot Received $50k from George Soros
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/

>THESE THINGS AND COUNTLESS OTHERS CONSTITUTE A SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY AS PER 18 U.S. Code § 2384
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384 spread this everywhere!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/APRnB
archive.is/ss9mO
archive.is/oQoMJ
archive.is/2UERB
archive.is/DkvQA
archive.is/6oymn
archive.is/Wo87q
archive.is/rAg7H
archive.is/J5dIV
archive.is/IDnDJ
archive.is/ykYZ2
archive.is/Dyh3v
archive.is/vFjC8
archive.is/D147z
archive.is/uP8K9
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4
archive.is/2kKhp
archive.is/toY5G
archive.is/BIaah
archive.is/2wHxA
archive.is/Fhl4l
youtube.com/watch?v=gbbm5-kL2A8&feature=share
disobedientmedia.com/organization-tied-to-david-brock-used-laundered-taxpayer-money-from-illicit-israeli-political-intervention-to-fund-clinton-campaign/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
archive.is/uSgPW
archive.is/F9bFT
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/17/to-promote-film-20th-century-fox-created-fake-news-sites-with-fake-anti-trump-stories/?utm_term=.55926f6ebf8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

____________ SBG THREADS ______________
archive.is/APRnB -3/03/17 SBG Rekindle The Flame
archive.is/ss9mO -3/03/17 SBG Keep the fire V2
archive.is/oQoMJ -3/02/17 SBG Keep the Fire
archive.is/2UERB -3/02/17 SBG Electric Boogala
archive.is/DkvQA -3/02/17 SBG Untitled (404ed?)
archive.is/6oymn -3/02/17 SBG Fish for Evidence pt 2 (404ed)
archive.is/Wo87q -3/02/17 SBG They Covered it Up
archive.is/rAg7H -3/01/17 SBG Courts Will Be Convened
archive.is/J5dIV -3/01/17 SBG Day of the Rope
archive.is/IDnDJ -2/28/17 SBG The Fire Rises
archive.is/ykYZ2 -2/28/17 SBG Too Many Redpills
archive.is/Dyh3v -2/28/17 SBG Shills on Suicide Watch
archive.is/vFjC8 -2/27/17 SBG Do You Want Total War

__________SOURCE user____________
archive.is/D147z -2/28/17 Source user Part 2
archive.is/uP8K9 -2/28/17 Source user Part 1

__________CTR______________________
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4 - 3/2/17 CTR documents

__________SHAREBLUE______________
archive.is/2kKhp - 3/02/17 ShareBlue Twitter Handles
archive.is/toY5G - 3/02/17 SharBlue Ties to China

___________ZEROHEDGE_____________
archive.is/BIaah -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article
archive.is/2wHxA -2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article

___________MISC____________________
archive.is/Fhl4l -3/02/17 Pakistani IT Shills Tied to Dems

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE

bump

>Literally telling people to use Shill tactics
Idk user
>>GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER
So do you just copy and paste the whole thing or what? Cuz that's like, what? 8 or 9 posts at least? Gunna get bot marked as spam pretty quick, specially with the new accounts.

nypa

well i dont know, i just made it to keep it alive. i want to protect america and its freedoms.

literally nothing

friendly bump, also adding clarification for what they are trying to do to sessions to take peoples attention away from it.

"Justice officials said Sessions met with Kislyak on Sept. 8 in his capacity as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign surrogate.

“He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee,” Flores said."

Which part of this don't you understand, it's the US dems that want it appear that jeff sessions is somehow a russian spy for doing his job as member of the armed services committe.. Meanwhile many of the democrats (like hillary) are literally operatives for the chicoms/thick as thieves with them.. No mention of this ofcourse.

"She added that Sessions last year had more than 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee, including the British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian and German ambassadors, in addition to Kislyak."

So essentially sessions was simply doing his job. Or do you think because he talked with ambassadors with these other nations that he's a spy for those other nations also?

He didn't disclose it because it was not relevant BECAUSE it wasn't! since it had no connection with the trump campaign!

This is what the dems are trying to spin into sessions not disclosing it because he's secretly a russian spy, totally ridiculous. And preys on the ignorance of people who don't know that this is normal for someone who is member of the armed services committee, or would you rather have him not do his job?

they deliberately ask sessions in a way so they avoid him stating that this is normal behaviour / expected behaviour for him in the capacity of him being part of that committe.

hash Seditious Conspiracy

Be creative asshole. Pick an article, post a link, etc...

I don't do twitter so would that some how lead to this info dump?

Won't that just result in completely disjoint information, which would be more confusing that the OP's link spam already is?

spread it everywhere. post it on facebook, send it to every right wing media sources.

I'm here, BrFag!

They are just going McCarthyism in a hope it'll stick to someone.

They can't allow their base to be introspective right now, they have to keep them galvanized towards a common "enemy".

The second they stop doing this (if you can somehow force it), the party will collapse by cannibalizing itself because the whole thing is a tower of lies.

A quick rundown:

>Obama increases spying powers in final days
>Opens NSA databases to 16+ government agencies
>Illegally gives leftist groups federal funding through backdoor channels
>Said NGOs are coordinating to create violence and impede the lawful execution of federal law
>Obama appointees in various innocuous agencies now have full access to NSA data
>The federal government is now filled with communist/globalist/islamist moles WITH ACCESS TO NSA DATABASES
>Two muslims (Awan brothers) apparently give foreknowledge of Yemen SEAL raid to Al Queda and get fired
>Tillerson clears out entire floors at state department trying to get rid of moles/operatives
>Flynn ousted because of illegal leaks of illegal FISA records that were literally nothing
>The FISA requests were done specifically with this in mind

Who's paying you to post here?

this is exposing real information. real corruption. btfo

thanks, i need help directing people. i wanted to keep it alive, so that it doesnt get shao'd and the whole effort forgtten. thanks for providing the info.

None of this is true. Go back to /x/.

ahead of schedule and under budget!
we do this for free. we do this for freedom!

I wonder if they track down the papertrail where these money have been going and put a stop to it if we will see less democrat and commie shilling on this board? I am very curious weither or not some of that money has gone into paid anti trump propaganda and various other disruption on various boards and social media?

>A fucking leaf

everytime. shareblue, get the fuck out. you're fucking finished, for good this time!

It's nice to know who you're working with, even if you're anonymous.

>none of this is true go back to /x/
Seems to be getting a lot of coverage son.. Are you afraid you're going to lose your anti trump shillcheck?

FREEDOM BUMP

LETS
FUCKING
MAGA

How come both of these sentences are similar?

>
>who is paying (you)?
oh wait, its already been exposed. BTFO faggot.

hey, man. i wanted to keep this operation alive. its a massive effort and it would go to waste if it wasnt kept alive.

bc these threads have been running since early early this afternoon faggot.

its tay. tay is helping destroy (((them)))

Still looking good, it's raising, but not high enough, we need more firepower!

We would drop to Africa tier if a civil war ever took place here again, and it would last much longer than the previous one. At least during the last one, England, France, and Russia were too busy shitting on each other, and everyone else who posed any threat were too busy with their own unification wars. If that happened again, many countries have easier ways to fuck with us than they had in the past thanks to hoe connected we are through technology, and you can bet our "allies" would be there to pick our bones clean just as eagerly as the ME, Russia, and PRC would be.

We would have nothing to rebuild from when the world finished running a train on our corpse.

I'm not saying leave it covered and let them carry on. As I said here corruption will always exist, but you don't burn the house down. And as ethical as it would be to bring them to proper justice, it could be far more damaging in the long run. Every country knows we all spy on each other and have moles in each others borders, but it being in the open makes it a different story. Sort of like those things among friends that everyone knows is true, but it's taboo to say it for some reason.

Jesus have you been under a rock for the past week?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbbm5-kL2A8&feature=share

Not everyone is shills, don't resort to leftist tactics.

BUMP
>hiya d-brock

fuck off cuck

#ObamaLegacy

also
>witness the fitness

I get that its good to expose Hillary but I didn't expect trump to hire people. Were on the same side Have a bump

We need some twitter shitposters, so the rest of us can just retweet at peace, do that, and we multiply the total tweets, do it faggots

you're responding to a shill.
one of the traitors who will be executed for their crimes.

>it was just a job.
Nuremberg taught us this excuse doesn't cut it. everyone, right down to the janitors, will be executed for conspiracy to commit treason & sedition.
The shills should all be out looking for lawyers right about now. None of them will want to be caught without a chair when this music comes to an end.

Onward to victory! Slay the beast Sup Forums!

>tfw Sup Forums saved the US

Wouldn't doubt it. Check out this article

>disobedientmedia.com/organization-tied-to-david-brock-used-laundered-taxpayer-money-from-illicit-israeli-political-intervention-to-fund-clinton-campaign/

Basically: US State dept funds -> One Voice -> Victory 15 -> Clinton SuperPACS

And we all know Clinton was illegally coordinating with her SuperPACs

Then this article: zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Then this article: thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

"Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs and Non-Profits Implicated"

Bump

bump

im not hired. im doing this for free becuase my founding fathers would want me to do this. they would be appalled at the state of our country in this era, because nobody even fights for the common man anymore. hell, they even demonize the common man too! so thanks for the bump my friend, i want america to return to its roots and fight for the common man once again.

>You're a cuck because you look ahead for potential hazards
South Africa retard nigger mentality. Kill the guvment and tear it all down with no foresight of what can happen once you do and where to go from there.

Come on you fucking faggots, if you are going to tweet this, at least retweet some 10 shits of those, let's do this shyt

>g-guise maybe the corrupt jews are good because muh africa
go away JIDF

No, we wouldn't user.

All the power players are very easily reached.

Everyone is on someone's disposition matrix these days :^).

Yes, urban centers would be thrown into turmoil.

So what?

They're being fanned towards it, regardless.

is our colony at l'eddit aware?
that's usually good enough with what we can contribute to the ops.

>Kill the guvment and tear it all down with no foresight of what can happen once you do and where to go from there.

Wrong. We have the government, we're killing the people who are trying to tear it down.

guys, we need to spread it to every media source you know.

Probably not, plz, alert them

gmail wont let me create a account with the burner number

Just got in, saw the quick rundown, what can I do?

Should I use a proxy or vpn for this? Maybe vpn -> proxy.

Making sum gainz boyz

previous threads
archive.is/uSgPW
archive.is/F9bFT

You dumb nigger, I'm saying stick the traitors in one of our many black holes around the world. The problem is solved and we don't have to deal with the political repercussions from looking unstable, weak, and incompetent. I don't like that solution because it's a fucked up one, but the world doesn't operate on my system of feels and ethics, it operates on image and survival.

I also saw this article, not sure what to make of it but that seems pretty big aswell. washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/17/to-promote-film-20th-century-fox-created-fake-news-sites-with-fake-anti-trump-stories/?utm_term=.55926f6ebf8c

Literaly they created sites that feature local newspapers that don't exist in reality which had fake anti trump news stories. Which then ended up circulating on social media because the sites looked like it could be an actual newspaper but the news organizations don't exist in reality.

Holy fucking shit, massive gains, keep up!!

A quick rundown:

>Obama increases spying powers in final days
>Opens NSA databases to 16+ government agencies
>Illegally gives leftist groups federal funding through backdoor channels
>Said NGOs are coordinating to create violence and impede the lawful execution of federal law
>Obama appointees in various innocuous agencies now have full access to NSA data
>The federal government is now filled with communist/globalist/islamist moles WITH ACCESS TO NSA DATABASES
>Two muslims (Awan brothers) apparently give foreknowledge of Yemen SEAL raid to Al Queda and get fired
>Tillerson clears out entire floors at state department trying to get rid of moles/operatives
>Flynn ousted because of illegal leaks of illegal FISA records that were literally nothing
>The FISA requests were done specifically with this in mind

>The problem is solved and we don't have to deal with the political repercussions from looking unstable, weak, and incompetent.
THATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN ANYWAY WHEN ITS REVEALED THAT ISRAEL DID 9-11.

destroying corruption and becoming stronger doesnt make you look weak. believe it or not weedman isnt the best philosopher, if you kill your enemies they actually dont win.

think archive.is is being ddos'd atm
make multiple backops on different sites, harder to take down / delete
also save things

>they created sites that feature local newspapers that don't exist
Can verify, they're actually doing this.

Evidence? Without it it's as unsubstantiated as the Russian conspiracy stuff against Trump. The NSA stuff would be pretty damning alone.

you can spread it everywhere, on twitter, on every media sources. this is it.

Whatever makes you feel comfortable

Where the fuck is Sup Forums, holy shit

KEEP UP FAGGOTS!!!

been archiving the past threads and the last shareblue thread, they're scared

>Can verify, they're actually doing this.
Pretty messed up man.. I wonder how many believed the anti trump stories posted there.

also america has literally been unstable, weak, and incompetent for decades now.

Nice share.

Also a washingtonpaint article detailing artificial fake news outlets designed to hurt Trump? We're reaching levels of hypocrisy that shouldn't be possible.

We are still raising!

But we need more people posting this nonstop and retweeting!!

I'm on it
Is this how the meme war ends?
Is this how we beat (((them)))?

>Also a washingtonpaint article detailing artificial fake news outlets designed to hurt Trump? We're reaching levels of hypocrisy that shouldn't be possible.

Yeah i noticed that too, it's getting pretty surreal when the anti trump propaganda is that far out that even wapo (not exactly pro trump) has to admit it's far out.

holy shit. thats a really good share, thanks norge broski, i appreicate it!

Bump

CANT SLIDE WONT SLIDE

the meme wars nevers ends, but we can end it here in the usa at least! we can beat them at their own game, tex bro. we're so close, i can pratically feel the freedom from the globalists!

>good share thanks norge broski
Denmark, you were doing so well! but i'll accept the compliment, since norge and denmark are good friends and see things much similar, unlike sweden.

We need more powerrrrr

Bumping for small doggos. They want out of hiding.

This look exactly with my dog, that died a mont ago

Porky

bump

We need more users. More information posts too.

F. those digits are for porky

Who likes puffy peach? Bump it.

F

do it for Porky Sup Forums

I miss that doggo so much, God Bless

We do it for them!

Porky was a cute dog. Bump for the Porker!

It just started over here, I'm scared but at the same time excited, we're a small country, but we're full of NEETs willing to participate
This oughta be great

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

PROTECT TRUMP!

im really sorry, may god bless you and your dog.

RIP PORKY
F