Is it just me or have there not been any major mass shootings since Trump was elected...

Is it just me or have there not been any major mass shootings since Trump was elected? When Obama was in office it felt like toddlers were murdered by the handful every 10 days. Now, nothing.

False flags confirmed?

It was a push to end guns

Also post sauce

really gives my noggin a joggin'

>mo......MOM?

m...mommy

Avril Lund

>Is it just me or have there not been any major mass shootings since Trump was elected?

Do you actually keep track of mass shootings in any objective and pro-active way? If not, then how the fuck do you know if there have been any mass shootings you fake news watching cunt?

You just don't hear about them anymore in normie media channels anymore. Though wouldn't fake news be the ones pushing the agenda?

Thanks bruv I knew starting the thread with that picture would get me the source.

Do you keep track of them in a proactive way?

Genuinely curious. Not too many happenings lately.

What did fake news MSM mean by this?

>you just dont hear about..

Just stop. All youve got going for you is some vague sense of what people you dont know might have heard, which is not enough for you to open your dumb mouth.

>..normie media channels anymore

And how long have you assumed there was any correspondence to the actual incidence of mass shootings and what shows up in the MSM?

Quebec mosque, but apart from that...

It's just blacks killing blacks.
Nobody cares.

lund means cock in urdu/hindi. peace

I dont keep track of them in a pro-active way. I have read studies that look at aggregate data of mass shootings, and of course, the FBI keeps track of that information too.

I dont follow this on a day to day basis, but my understanding is that in the long term, mass shootings per year have been pretty constant for the last 50 or so years, and since the population has grown per capita they are a lot rarer than they used to be.

No one gives a fuck about leaf land

Gee, no false flag attacks since the most cannibalistic regime in American history was ousted. Really gets my noggin a'joggin'.

Screencap this; the false flag industrial complex was outsourced to Canada. It's going to get bloody up there, and these delusional despots think they can blame "Trump's America" for the carnage. Expect headlines to the effect of "CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER: WE WILL LEAD THE WAY ON GUN REFORM, ALL GUNS NOT INTENDED FOR 'HUNTING' TO BE CONFISCATED. SETTING EXAMPLE FOR NEIGHBOR TO THE SOUTH".

>born 1950
Gram-grams?????

The dark powers of Lord Kek have found a focus in Trump and no longer seize hold of the weak minded and drive them mad.

I doubt the rate has gone down at all, but media knows it can't successfully push gun control right now so you hear about it less often.

Other than niggers killing each other in cities like Chimpcago, you're right how there haven't really been any here in the US. School shootings used to be in the news every other week or so

never seen one with gun shop open right next to me, most illegal guns aren't purchased through the store but through drug dealers too even with a gun store right there.

You never hear about mass shootings because they are almost entirely done by colored people and the media knows if they dare say anything trump will call them out on it.

Hey faggot, y-you got a point

Ssd brother

I think fatigue has set in, probability-wise, there most likely have been some, but the news is ratings based, plus Trump as president has caused the MSM to fixate on his administration, so unless the shooting is racially motivated or an act of terrorism, they might not bother with it.

What is chicago everyday for $10 bob

namaste sri joshi