I think i've swallowed too many red pills. I find the majority of normies unbearable to be around now...

I think i've swallowed too many red pills. I find the majority of normies unbearable to be around now. No matter what the subject, I can predict what opinion they are going to have about it and the narrative is always the same. It's as if they are all clones. People tell the same drab jokes at work I am forced to laugh at.

Are normies completely brainwashed or am I just a miserable fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTFUM4Uh_6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aNnQkiksv4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normies are literally NPCs.
This may be hard to understand if you don't realize you are everything and nothing and of reality and not.

Seriously, about 90% of normies lives are made by society and 99.9% of the shit that will come out of their mouth in a social situation will just be society induced garbage because that is what they base their social life on. Not compassion and understanding, but respect and egostanding.

Maybe ur just autistic

If your friends are those said normies, then just debate and discuss it with them. I managed to redpill most of my friends by just asking them "I'm curious, why do you actually think that?" and it went on from there.

>Are normies completely brainwashed or am I just a miserable fucker.

both.

Thats why I took the marketing/advertising pill

Once you realize normies are robots where certain stimuli produces certain responses there is no stopping you.

This is one of the true redpills. As soon as you realize normies are pre-programmed players, you open a whole new world.
They aren't programmed by scripts, like NPCs in a game, they are programmed by media.

both, remember that youre here forever

Part of this is just 'too much time on screens' which causes you to not like normal conversation. Online conversations are very different and people stay in echo chamber.

Before internet making 'small talk' was more fun. Now its unbearable for me, I don't even attempt it anymore. If you have introverted or austistic tendencies, the more time you spend online the more like Napoleon Dynamite you will appear to normies. Everything he did was weird because he could not ape normie behavior.

that requires mutual respect which a lot of people don't have

>If your friends are those said normies, then just debate and discuss it with them. I managed to redpill most of my friends by just asking them "I'm curious, why do you actually think that?" and it went on from there.

Yep. Pick friends that you think can be redpilled. Listen to shit that pisses them off. Start slowly dropping red pills. Drop more and more. Say "everyone thinks this but they don't say it in public".

3 months later you're having beers with your mates watching Hitler speeches.

At first it's pretty bat, and it wears off a little bit, but by and large, yes, their politics become unbearable to listen to. Cringeworthy more than anything. Like someone stated above, they are NPCs. They are blown this way and that by the breeze. The time will come when what we think is the norm. Don't compromise your beliefs.

Now, I see every person as a dumb blue pilled leftist and it pisses me off

I can't even discuss with those fucking arabs and blacks anymore, I just can't

>rule 7
NAMBLA pls go

I can't listen to hip hop anymore, or even a lot of other music I used to listen to.

>leftist

You realize the right is just as corrupt/pro-immigrant right? Stop subscribing to labels and falling for the puppet show.

may be the most truthful thing an individual could say
almost human like

This.

Wait till you meet a libertarian girl who thinks she's a philosopher for treating the constitution like a religious scripture.

You'll get better at meeting non-normies and smart-normies eventually and it's not so bad. Always a good ego boost though.

which path will you take, Sup Forums

Hip hop is relatively redpilled, surprisingly. Most mainstream rap is full on with the new age spirituality that is developing. I know it sounds like nigger money pussy shit, but that's because you're literally tripping yourself through your own reality-psyche-mind-spirit and you can't literally put that shit down in music in this place in time. It needs to be in symbolism (because that's what taught it to you in the first place.)

lyrics in music kills me
its all crap

>red pill
you took the bog pill m8

Yup. Important thing is to do it slowly. Maybe once every few weeks a topic got brought up where I took my chance on dropping a redpill. Just treat them with respect and offer them a new perspective in a relateable manner.

Now they're not only curious enough to do research on their own, but they're starting to redpill others themselves. It's fucking great.

The worst is that it take time and honest personnal will to be trully redpilled. You can't be redpilled with one conversation or one video watched on youtube, the real redpills, when swallowed, surely take years to digest. This is why I just pretend to be blue whenever I am in a social situation, otherwise it would be just a plain pain to explain everything everytime in deep details.

yeah, I never listened to mainstream rap, but what I considered fairly good stuff. The idea of listening to something that is largely a drum beat puts me off now though. I've been listening to sacred music since I hit stage 4 on the pic attached

I always make subtle jokes about things.

>These new guys they are coming here and taking our jobs, they are drinking our coffee!
>Liberal college major kid says "I take it you like Trump?"
>Well he's just so alpha its hard not to imitate him
>Liberal college major kid "HA Ha ha!" then looked like he was staring into an abyss debating his whole existence of life "Yeah..."

Same here.

In uni, I can't even participate in the debates we have in class. I'm a Law student, and basically all of my classmates and teachers agree with the basic principles I disagree with: democracy, republicanism, equality of treatment, freedom above culture etc. I'd rather shut up than invite a discussion around these subjects, however, because it would seriously damage my chances of getting a nice career in the future.

Dude, I'm telling you. Kendrick is legit gospel. Don't take it so serious. It doesn't take itself serious. Niggers take respect, seriously. Not the things they enjoy. The things they enjoy, they want to be as "anti-polished" (anti-smart) as possible, because they see value in blind passion.
Any black worth his salt (and any black that can rap with harmonial tune and can break beats and create self-influenced beats) know how to be creative and this can only come from worldly knowledge in the first place.

i really should have gone into marketing. i look at an ad and see everything wrong with it thinking "someone got paid a lot for this"

like a fucking ad about the full serve above the self serve pumps that says in bold yellow letters "stay in your car and we'll take it from here"
guess what happened? people rolled up to self serve and expected full service because the fucking pump told them to. of course the people who made the ad dont give a fuck, the gas jockeys are the ones who get to fight with the customers about it

I am the next Adolf Hitler.

Hip-hop was generated by the same establishment you all criticize so much.

How about you listen to classical music, created and financed by the European nobility of the past?

Listening to hip-hop when you have Haydn is like treating cancer with traditional medicine when you have chemotherapy.

>new age spirituality
>redpilled
just like lose the ego bro.... you'll gain like 50 more VPS (vibrations per second)

Normies are the people that are trapped in the Matrix.

Its out job to free them but most of them are not ready to be freed. They will fight to protect the system.

Can you imagine how awesome it would feel....to literally crush that. It would be so easy. I'd feel like a he-man fuckbeast chad Trump thundercock.

peace out drumfkins

>Most mainstream rap is full on with the new age spirituality that is developing
>redpilled

Kek agrees.

We are abnormals because we were either born autistic, or rejected by society in some way or are just absurdly smart or just deviant and we found this place that strips away society to our basest nature. Cruelty, obsession, self preservation, and yet at the bottom of the human trench is also willingness to work for a greater goal , for society, for family for people as all communal creatures do in the natural world to some extent. We see the world as it has been built or designed by previous generation and molded by the current. We were never susceptible.

anyone got that one post about how people are robots and that the number of souls and real people on earth are limited?

I mean, while I create YOUR reality because you aren't in the game, I guess you would say that.
The music industry is very heavily dissected. Probably the most freebase arthouse as of now.

Either be the next Hitler or be an ubermench

feel your pain brother

i think over-consumption of Sup Forums made me lose most of my friends and just broke up with my gf because i think MGTOW / MRA has some validity and i need to strengthen myself instead of taking care of another. fucked up part is that she was an awesome woman.

It truly is an art form to hide one's power level OP. Like others have said in this thread, with a little work you can redpill your friends or at least set them on the path to enlightenment.

Why do people hate MRAs? Like seriously our women that stupid that they want to keep us oppressed and hide the secret to all beta males that they have more rights then us and the women card.

its weird. i was raised christian/lutheran and rejected it since i was 4-5 yrs old. just was never into any of it.

whats worse is that now from being older that i actually understand the value of religion and the morals people latch on to. is this real life?

This. First redpill for me was one summer , shit, 20+ years ago when i went into a servo to get a drink (40C day) and stopped dead, looked at the (((coke))) sign, went nah, went home and drank tap water. Marketing pre-web was brutal.

Find a tribe of fellow fashy goys to lift with, train with, and have beers with. Bonus: once you find a group its way easier to get your girlfriend on board with hating the Jews since she can hang out with the wives and gfs of your bros and get that social acceptance chicks need.

The music itself is not. All pop music sounds the same, with very few exceptions. Early Beethoven sounds completely different from Middle Beethoven who seems to live in a different world than Late Beethoven.

>This may be hard to understand if you don't realize you are everything and nothing and of reality and not.

That is hard to understand

can only listen to Kool Keith or BDP now. the rest of it shits me

>Normies are literally NPCs
going on my gravestone.

It means you're one of the few human beings with a genuine soul.

Same here OP. My friends are all so blue pilled it hurts.

>That's racist! Are you a nazi?
>Communism is actually a good idea, etc
>White people are basically evil :(
>Trump is literally Hitler!

It makes me fucking sick.

So if i do anti normie shit (not listening to popular media, reading books, not buying into consumerism) an i just as pre-programmed? Am i also not really an individual?

well, my situation isn't based on all that entirely (hence the she was an awesome woman bit)

what it is, is reverse kink shaming. you know how the left can't be trusted with stuff like guns b/c they know they'd use them - so they ban them. it's the same idea in women.

their DNA tells them that they /want/ to be dominated, they /want/ to be subservient, but (((they))) have told the women that they are strong and to reject their nature.

I'm experiencing this as well. Before red pills I could take a few pieces of Chopin or Vivaldi but then would get bored, and have to put on something else. now i cant stand coon tunes or the shit dance music people listen to these days. The only music I can listen to at length now is classical and romantic. Also I'm starting to get into Opera, that shit is patrician tier.

I wish it doesn't make so much sense, because it comes across as horribly nihilistic.

But it do...

MRAs are stupid because they aim for equality between the sexes. They are like first wave feminists for men, its still a marxist ideal. Sorry, but women are weaker, less intelligent, and much more susceptible to Jewish propaganda. Men and women were designed to work together as a unit, men are stronger and more motivated with a woman and the promise of a legacy and future after they die to drive them forward. Women have superior traits to men in other areas but equality is a meme. This is just biology. If we cannot bring back the patriarchy the west is doomed.

I'm trying to sort myself out, stop unleashing these nculear truths on me

good shit user, recommend some opera

thanks user

Man you guys all have terrible social skills, making friends is easy, stop debating with everyone, find nice people who are nice to you back, and just enjoy the pleasure of there company. It's not rocket surgery.

i am the next plato

well aware user

see

Both. And, you're autistic.
This. /thread

everyone is a shitty loser and the challenge is to accept it

Heil!
Awoo!

The numerals confirm this to be the truth.

It's like we really are in the matrix and taking the redpill yanks us out of the societal pre-programming enough to see the real truth of how modern society works.

Nowadays, when I hang out with my fiancee and her friends, watching them talk amongst themselves on anything from politics to popular music is like watching NPC conversations in a vidya, they're that predictable.

Resultantly, the only ones I can tolerate are the ones who are as pragmatic and de-conditioned as my fiancee is, while I simply nod in pretend agreement with the conversations that everyone else has.

I also have a psychologist-administered IQ of 145 and I'm probably on the spectrum. Comparing myself and my thought processes to my normie friends and coworkers, I'm starting to be convinced that asperger-esque thought patterns are the next stage in mankind's evolution and the development of the human mind. Just look at how the most powerful people these days (Thiel, Zuckerberg, Gates, Jobs, Trump) are all clearly on the spectrum or exhibit autist-like personality quirks.

Nietzche was right. Just as man looks upon the ape that came before him, so too will the superman look upon the man. I feel this way every time I watch the normies interact with each other.

The awakening of the redpilled minds into reason-based human computers is the most significant advancement in thought since the enlightenment.

We are literally the next step in human evolution, guys. How does it feel?

>t. edgelord nihilist faggot

That's just ordinary growing up user. What is weird is we are entering a state of society where post religion and post family is supplanting traditional behaviors for a functional civilization, and yet our productivity and genius have made us so prosperous that the collapse is constantly delayed.

I feel like a faggot

We are all influenced by other people and society, it's nothing to be ashamed of. What is shameful is blindly accepting anything at face value. Always be skeptical of people's claims and values, whether it's a fellow user or the God Emperor. Study logic and argumentation, and try to poke holes in beliefs you both agree and disagree with. Your identity isn't a destination, but a journey.

I think you articulated that well

t. city dweller who daily fights through hundreds of aimless idiots wandering around, staring at screens, just to exist and do basic errands like check mail and take the train

Rules for dating my son:
1) He's the top. No exceptions.
2) Understand that, unless you're Bailey Jay, I don't like you.
3) You hurt him, he hurts you.
4) Be early at least 10 minutes
5) If you lie to him, he will beat you.
6) No honkers. Keep wringing his balls.
7) Whatever you do to him, he better enjoy it.
8) He's my heir, not your bride.
9) Keep your hands in his pants, or I will force them there.
10) I'll just be waiting here, cleaning my gun ;)

/thread

Well it's new to me so I don't know much but Pavarotti is what I've been hooked on lately.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTFUM4Uh_6Y

I don't know if Italians are white or not but after hearing this I don't care, they're in. Also listen to the whole thing, crescendo an the end is incredible.

This can be done but you really have to be dedicated to chipping away at years of propaganda. They must be worth saving. I got my Bernout friend to realize taxation is theft but it took about 3 months of well constructed arguments and rebuttals to his concerns.

I like to think the planets would align for me to be one of the bottom two.

Realistically, I'm on track to be #2, and at least I'm a 6'2" blonde haired, blue eyed dude who's going to be marrying a QT redhead who's been taking the redpill well and will bear me many high-IQ white children.

I was brainwashed before, but it just took a few clumsy attempts to cover the truth up that made me question everything. Becoming a Christian also opened my eyes to the world in many ways. It just takes a few questions and a step back to look at the world and most people will figure it out themselves.

>advertising pill
How effective are advertisements? I just can't trust advertising. I'm sure I've fallen for it a few times before (example: see Coca-Cola ad, get Coca-Cola at store) in the past, but is there a direct way to measure that?

Welcome to the club! Welcome to the club! Welcome squidward welcome squidward !

>Anti-Hitler
You can fuck right off with that gay shit user

Holy fucking shit this is exactly what I was getting at.

Saved.

Normies only want to talk about shit like niggerball and the oscars. Its depressing. You do need to find a group of buddies to shitpost irl about Jews with or you just feel completely alone. Fortunately, this is totally possible. You can do it through the internet if you want but my preferred method is to just be INCREDIBLY implicit at the gym. If you're motivated and not a sperg, you'll find your people.

If you can't relate to someone, it's harder to feel empathy for them. I'm sure you weren't born redpilled, normies aren't NPCs, they're mostly just too busy with trivial bullhshit to be informed.

Lonely. Even after becoming a Tinder degenerate proto-chad, I've realized that I will never be normal anyways. Just fuck my shit up.

At last you truly see.

>normies aren't NPCs
Yes they are

you should deFOO him next

>I am forced to laugh at.
Quit placating them. Let them know that they are dull and identical to the last person in most ways.

This is worse than any insult.

They will either evolve some originality, or they will flock with others of the exact same mindset in their bubble/echo chamber.

Because that is what society and the media want you to feel like. God forbid you have a different opinion from the status quo.

Dangerous mind set to have matey.
>why did you shoot all those people
>they were just NPCs

>the human hands in the picture

The first one if I play my cards right

>>dat image

serious question: is dead kennedys lefty drivel? it's hard to tell. same with system of a down...

Here's another red pill.

Everyone here who thinks they're right say they're redpilled, yet some of their views contradict others who say the opposite is the redpill.

It's fucking meaningless. People are different from you, watcha gun do?

Enlightenment sucks... kinda

Exactly, and that faggotry is my fault, I need to carry myself better

We are literally Sheev.

We Sheev now.

Some hip hop can be good though, just got to search around a bit. Most of what is on the mainstream radio sucks though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aNnQkiksv4E