Will blondes become extinct in this century?

Or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extinct? No.
Extremely fucking rare? Yep.

Come to CA, our white population is falling. Their government betrayed them. It's hard to find pretty brown eyed brown haired white girls in the cities now.

No but redheads most likely will be all but extinct with 100 years outside of Ireland.

I can't wait to see the new hitler rise up

It's a meme. It's impossible for a sexually selective trait to become extinct, which is why the mainstream media tries to manipulate sexual preferences when they want a certain trait extinct.

Most blondes that you see aren't naturally blonde anyway.

I read a study talking about how this is bullshit.

Redheads need to be actively purged for that to happen.

that image got me fucking depressed

videla volve, te perdonamos

God damn. We need to preserve the existence of the ginger qts.

I wont breed with a blonde as Iberian ethnicity is almost exclusively light brown haired.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

Probably. The amount of natural blondes I see are extremely rare. Gingers are far more common but thats probably to do with where I live

Just a meme.

Shit, Neanderthals have been extinct for tens of thousands of years, but their red hair survives to this day.

Why does it matter when most blonds are bottle blonds? Dye won't get extinct.

Society will collapse before that happens. Then those left over will procreate.
Sexual revolution, hedonism, and heretical theology is destroying civilization.

No, sexually selected traits won't go extinct, although natural blonde may become more rare, especially among adults.

>this century

this is fucking retarded. children alive right now will probably be alive at the end of this century. you'd have to literally massacre all blonds to get the phenotype to die out by 2100.

that said it will become extremely rare and assuming that genetic engineering does not pick up blonds will probably be less than 1 in 100000 people by the end of the millennium.

I doubt it since blondes are beautiful and they're all whores, never met a non whore blonde

we will have advanced crispr tech that allow us to genetically engineer babies to our preferences.
>mfw everyone will be blond hair blue eye white in the future

They have to preserve the white race, you are doing nothing about it.

yes, basically. If 1 out of millions is blonde, that's not technically extinct, but might as well be. Same with redheads

blondes are ugly as fuck

gib me a brunette or a redhead anyday

>brunette
You're in luck, 90% of the earth's population are

>redhead
yeah that ship has sailed

stupidity isn't going anywhere

WRONG

I'm blonde haired and blue eyed, and I refuse to breed with someone who also isn't.
Its not racist, its just my choice who I breed with.

It's been told by the mediasince ancient times. It's total bullshit like 70% of the rest they shit out.

What did he mean by this?