DON'T FUCK THIS UP CANADA

DON'T FUCK THIS UP CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Canada_by_time_in_office
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/
youtube.com/watch?v=YS7XnceNMPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No term limits here. Trudeau could be in for another 40 years.

Voting O'Leary is basically voting Hillary

>no term limits
This is just a joke right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Canada_by_time_in_office

Afraid it's not a joke friendo.

I'd take Trudeau over that fucker Kevin O'Leary.

>doesn't go to debates
>doesn't live in Canada
>Isn't a member of parliament

Remember to leave him off your ballot, true conservatives.

FUCK THAT JEW OLEARY
LONG LIVE MAX BERNIER!!

This, olearly must be paying shills since there is no way in hell Sup Forums would actually support that turbo kike.

The conservatives have far better candidates then him

Redpill me on him, as far as I could tell he's a greedy knockoff Donald Trump which is still a hell of a lot better than trudeau

>Canada
They'll probably re-elect Trucuck just so that they can steal gets and shitpost about it

FUCK O LEARY

BERNIER OR BUST

I don't think in that manner. I wouldn't go around voting for a dipshit just because he's better than Trudeau. I would vote for someone I respect, and that's pretty much the end of the story.

At any rate, O'Leary is like Trump in all the superficial ways, the businessman, the outsider, the renegade, the reality show host. But if you actually look beyond that, he's different. He's probably actually just doing this for power or a business vehicle, unlike Trump.

>t. chang

Dude, countries with non-rigged elections don't have term limits. We don't need a law to get rid of bad leaders, we just vote them out.

if I get digits Trudeau authorizes the annexation of america and begins the age of the leaf.

By virtue of trying to be a knockoff of Trump, you must understand that this is merely a vehicle for his kikery? You could make the argument for Donald that he ran because he loves kin and country.
The same could not be said for O'Leary.

O'Leary is a walking caricature of what leftists and Antifa slander Trump as.

He really is a soulless plutocrat.

you got nothing. you gambled it all and lost. now begins the age of fire and leafs burn for their faggotry

I wouldn't compare him to trump, he was a regular joe who started it in his garage and build a billion dollar toy company called the learning company, or something. I did read that he may have lied about the actual value of his company but it was some random internet article so it probably isn't credible. Anyway he became a successful investor. I don't think he would be a terrible prime minister, but there are better people

Re-roll, because fuck it

It's mostly just because the PM is just the winning party's leader and no one votes from them specifically

O'Leary is a globalist mass immigration cuck and I think the media is pushing him on purpose to trick Canadians into thinking he is anything like Trump, he is NOT.

We have two choices only, Steven Blaney who is the only candidate that I know of that has explicitly called for a reduction in immigration and Kellie Leitch who would be great just for the message that it would send, "NOT WELCOME"

The only thing that matters in Canada now is immigration. The third world invasion takes precedence over everything else.

Maxine will win

>globalist vs. globalist

There's no way out.

Thanks Argentina, you'll be Canada's right hand country during the age of the leaf. We might even give you back the falklands.

Hoping O'leary loses, that way Trump can shit on him for the rest of his life.

this is the time when canada needs to start assassinating people

And how does one win party leadership?

This. I'm definitely a right winger but I would vote Trudeau if that crypto-kike O'Leary wins the conservative leadership

like Father like Son, i guess

Trudeau is arguably less of a globalist than O'Leary

the party votes for him you fucking LEAF, whats your point

Steve Blaney and Kellie Leitch have another thing in common. They have offputting demeanors. Blaney has a thick accent and yells are you and Leitch screeches like a harpy. Everything else doesn't matter. No one will vote for someone like that.

I'd probably seek residence in glorious America if I were you

Nah they are both terrible its just left wing or right wing globablism

oooooh, so people DO vote for him specifically. How fascinating, cause you said the exact opposite.

Fuck off with O'leary. Meme Bernier is actually decent.

Bernier not O'leary fuck that guy

wut?

Join the conservatives, as I did. I wasn't going to, but Kevin finally irked me enough that I joined just to subvert his chances.

I'd still never vote Trudeau though, I'd go fifth party.

Even though I don't like O'leary, I'd vote for him over Trudeau, so we would at least could have economic growth, like we used to have.

The best option is Bernier but I don't trust the french.

ya the party membership votes for them not THE people

Mad Max is /ourguy/, O'leary is a globalist.

Kellie Leitch is our real chance at salvation

is that the guy from shark tank

You can tell who not to vote for because the shills try to push complete fucking morons as the "Sup Forums choice"

Ever since Trump got elected all the political "underground" media have been trying to shill their party choices here.

Fuck off, and fuck oleary and trudeau

Is it your assertion that the members of the party aren't people?

it's already fucked. our cities are full of liberals and those cities hold all the power. we don't have an Electoral College or anything similar to balance urban vs rural so cities reign supreme

yes

If you watch his interviews and read his tweets O'Leary has been taking notes from Trump's ascent, personalities are somewhat similar as well.

He is pro-mass immigration and outsourcing however, not a Canada first conservative. Still, it's hard to see how he would be worse than Trudeau.

Bernier is better but probably doesn't have a snowball's chance.

They function more like puppets to the party whip. There are no individuals in Canadian politics.

Welcome to Canada, where even our PM candidates are American imports.

just in case you aren't trolling: you do know that politics is based on popular movements, right? Like the leader is not who is important it's who voted for him that matters.

woman's suffrage didn't come about because politicians thought it was a good idea; it happened because radical whites created a popular movement that shifted public opinion.
the same is true for the abolition of slavery.

the leader is not what matters, it's the people who support the leader that matter

FPBP

BERNIER OR BUST

>15 years of Trudeau

HAHA

THE people as in the general voting public, stop being pedantic.

>Bernier is better but probably doesn't have a snowball's chance.
With the power of Kek anything is possible

>doesn't understand the difference between members of parliament and members of the party at large.

heh

Just imagine what the presidential wine cellar would be like.

i like this guy; i lost all respect for trudeau when he failed to reform the electoral process in Canada as he said he would when he was campaigning.
He is a liar and a corrupt piece of shit.

>i want 50.000 dollars for 20% of your mexicans
>i'm out

>We don't need a law to get rid of bad leaders, we just vote them out.

>inform you people vote for party leaders
>just in case you aren't trolling: you do know that politics is based on popular movements, right? Like the leader is not who is important it's who voted for him that matters.woman's suffrage didn't come about because politicians thought it was a good idea; it happened because radical whites created a popular movement that shifted public opinion.
the same is true for the abolition of slavery.the leader is not what matters, it's the people who support the leader that matter

wtf
t
f

Trudeau will get better with experience

Anyone who desires is allowed to vote in party elections. Moreso than the general, actually, as there is no age restriction.

Anyone can join, after they pay the fee and join the party

Trudeau is controlled by Obama's people - Gerry Butts, Larry Summers, George Soros, John Podesta, Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel - all guide him

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/

it's literally just the fee, that's the whole process. It's easier than buying a game on my xbox.

>John Podesta

vote for mad max faggots.

since the conservative party uses a ranked ballot who are you guys choosing?

Roll fo fuck argentina

God I wish Le Pen was born here, we're gonna have to settle for this bitch

interesting....

I keep a list of people I am leaving off/putting right at the bottom:

Steve Blaney
Kevin o'Leary
Kellie Leitch
Chris alexander
michael chong
rick petersen

The top contenders:
Maxime
Scheer
Raitt
Trost

You mad white boi?

>since the conservative party uses a ranked ballot who are you guys choosing?

1. Leitch
2. Bernier
3. Blaney
4. Saxton
5. Trost
6. Scheer

Obhrai
Alexander
Chong
O'Leary

I like your top contenders, but what's wrong with Leitch? Too obnoxious for the general populace, too feminist, or...?

The countries are and have been the greatest of allies. We have the largest open border agreement with relatively sparse border protection. We share resources -- natural, intelligence, etc -- and work relatively well economically. It also makes sense strategically to be friends due to the very large expanse we share.

Nothing wrong with her policies, which is a shame, but she just reminds me of a bitchy mother, and no one likes that. Part of it is being a showman, not just having the right ideas. Maybe someone has a video clip of what I mean.

Joined the party last week, you fuckers best be voting for Mad Max. He follow Jordan Peterson and has referenced Meme Magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=YS7XnceNMPs

Fair enough. I was disappointed by her IRL demeanour in the debates too. Good policies, as you say, but a hard sell as a public speaker.

Canadas already fucked. Theres nothing we can do.

Bernier will make us great again!

I don't recall voting for Merkel...

desu that's an more vile voting choice compared to Hilary v. Trump.

No offense, but the Canadian Right are much more in line with center-left and center-right voters in the US. There are very few who truly represent a hard right persona in the US. Even in Alberta, the Texas of Canada.

welp, it's time to nuke leafland then

THIS

So many libcucks and Commie Bullshit Counterfeiting trying to push fucking chong.

Retards thinking O\leary's jew face will offewr us anything but a globalist shill.

MAD FUCKIN MAX BOYS ITS HAPPENING

Go look up Maxime's positions.

Hey, nothing saying she can't get better. Has anyone told her yet? It's not going to change unless you let her know she has a problem.

Salazar when???

Mad Max is going to deport Trudeau to Cuba when he becomes Prime Minister of Canada.

Why not Mad Max? Seems like he'd cut immigration by a huge percentage, if not all the way.

daily reminder that O'Leary lives in Boston so this American flag could literally be him