Who's side are we on about the pipeline??

Who's side are we on about the pipeline??

>we
fuck off shill

You fuck off

Not your land, not your decision to make.

And having to live near to it also counts.

Fuck the natives.

It's not the Native's land, it belongs to the US government. However, they still fucking caved and made the pipeline longer than it needed to be and built around native land. Who fucking knows what they're protesting about now.

Well little shill, I support the pipeline because:

Fuck featherniggers.

Just finish them off already jesus christ.

Easy.

The opposite of whichever the brown people are on.

The pipeline is a good thing. The protesters are mostly out of state people who think they know what's going on.
They are being removed because the river will flood in the spring and if the camp is still there all their waste and abandoned cars will contaminate the river.
When they were being removed they burned some buildings and sent a girl who was protesting to the hospital.
They are just abandoning dogs there too.

Fuck the protesters.

It goes through land that was originally reservation land before the US government contrived a war to claim more land. The US Supreme Court years ago admitted the land was taken illegally from the natives and offered to pay several million dollars ex post facto for the land, but the reservation refused arguing both that the land was never for sale to begin with and that with inflation it would have been worth billions. Now the pipeline is passing through the land of their ancestors and they have no say in it.

It's basically Manifest Destiny 2: Petrochemical Boogaloo.

but manifest destiny was right. If it was right to give a shit about them they would have had engineers and cities by the time we came here

My point exactly

It's going around their land. It's their water they are concerned about.

I'm on the side of the pipeline. As long as it is maintained, there will be no problems. You can't imagine the red tape these guys have on them to keep everything running smoothly and with safe equipment.

With for one massive reason nobody understands.

>build pipeline to ship oil
Or
>use the current infrastructure to ship oil (which is older and smaller pipelines that are 50-100 years old and impossible to maintain anymore)

If you want a pipeline explosion under the great lakes within the next 30 years keep protesting replacement lines.

I'm not making a moral judgement but breaking the law is breaking the law.

Digits confirm

Research and decide for yourself.

>cities
Just to be informative: Aztec, Maya, Inca, Mississippian.

Your paki overlords let you post this late?

The greenies would love an explosion and catastrophic leak into water from an old, beyond-its-lifespan pipeline. They'd use it as proof that all pipelines and oil drilling/mining are bad, and that no new pipelines shpuld be built. Then the rest of us will suffer inflated gas prices to humor the greens.

You can't stop oil companies.

You know, when it comes to my beliefs in private property and free markets, I draw the line at clean air, and clean water.

I have the right to both of those things, and if some dickhead is cutting corners and polluting either of them, that dickhead owes me. Be it money in reparations, or in providing me an alternative source of clean air/water.

This is the research

This

we print $$ it is no longer backed by gold.
there is no reason we cant use $$ to go around this area.
this is greed in action .
they devalue gold to buy it all up .
this will cause a civil war if we dont stand.

Fuck off shill

I don't think the Sioux were part of any of those civilizations

I will honor one of the best presidents we've ever had.

Fuck banks. Fuck Indians too.

>shill mad that he can't pretend to be a Sup Forums browser and control the narrative

FUCK
OFF
SHILL

QUE THE PROXYFAGS TO BUMP THIS PATHETIC GARBAGE