Sup Forums steer clear of this one

Heard rave reviews about this one and wasn't certainly not ready for the blue-pilling.

Most blue-pilled movie I've seen this year:
> logan's daughter is half-mestizo birth of a mexican prostitute
> whole plot becomes let's get all these mexican/black kids across the border because they're unique and sheeeiitttt..
> every single baddie in the movie is white and half of them are aryan-looking.. literally not a single black or colored henchman.. just waves of white people dressed like ICE
>at end kids cross the border illegally into canada to begin their lives away from danger in a safe haven

Who cares lol

?
slobber it up then aus-cuck.

get the fuck out b/

Yup more SJW propaganda.. what else is new?

I've been waiting on one of you stormfags to make this thread.

X-23 (Laura) has ALWAYS been Hispanic. Since way back in 2003 before SJW's took over.

Also, they've always had a "flee to Canada" thing.

It wasn't a bad movie. Fuck off with your whiny bullshit.

>2003
>before SJWS took over

>2003
Correct. the year "The slim shady LP" was sweeping the nation.

>200 year old wolf man with bones made of fictional metal
No problem
> a non white girl in a movie
REEEEEEEE!!

Flat jokes, dumb shaky-cam fighting, contrived emotional moments, cliche dialogue between head villains, laughably bad acting from the Hispanic actress who played the nurse.. her audio log narration was cringe and her English/Spanish speech pattern was really screwy in parts, and on top of all that they had to cast that annoying brit Merchant and give hime a ton of screen time.. Bleh.

> It wasn't a bad movie.

I mean, sure, it was better than all the other superhero drivel we've been bombarded with.. but when the bar is set at Doctor Strange that's not saying much.

see this movie was fine. mutants are always hunted in the x-men universe. i went into this expecting to hate it cuz muh trump is the villain and muh border wall but neither of those things even turned out to be true. the "good guys" were white too. this is why so many of you faggots really are just as bad as sjw's. you look for things to be offended by and sperg out about.

Hollywood is dead. Good riddance jewish scum.

As long as they made for Toronto with the others after crossing I don't give two flaccid fucks.

Praise

They showed a big concrete wall when they were driving north in mexico

So hes not a wolverine, hes a coyote?

KEK. I'm using that.

>I've been waiting on one of you stormfags to make this thread

*posts in ur thread*

Heh. Nothing personal kid.

yall tried to do this to Star wars rogue one

then it blew up in your face when you shut the fuck up and watched it.

keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome, kys

We thought Hugh Jackman was /our guy/

first
i'm gonna go see it next/this coming wednesday
a good flick is a good flick. not like i'm seeing that race-baiting lolorror/lolmedy.
get fucked newfags.

These threads get raided by pedo fags from Sup Forums.
They endorse the worst type of cuckery.

>slam shady isn't sjw

Reddit normies love this nigger

>tore tons of mexicans to shreds
He was /ourguy/

> yall tried to do this to Star wars rogue one

wtf are you talking about?

> ...shut the fuck up and watched it.

I watched it and thought it was a mediocre film..? Then, I went home and forgot about it.

>Since way back in 2003 before SJW's took over.
Marvel always has been pro SJW and all that shit, is true also than from 2008 the end of the first CW is even worst

But why are they suddenly safe if they get to Canada? Like the evil murderers screaming don't let them cross the border a sheeit.

It is a good flick btw and the deadpool2 teaser was pretty good too

Because Logan and Get Out are the only two movies playing in your universe?

Watch John Wick or Hidden Figures. Sheesh.

Because Logan's a leaf and got dozens of angry Asian friends there to fuck people up.

kys

>album full of rape jokes, death threats, and homophobic slurs

He's washed up now but in 2003 he was basically Sup Forums with a microphone.

What I don't get is that some of those kids were like full black or white or Asian and shit and their mothers are supposed to be spics? Laura actually looks white-Hispanic but that fat nigger and that blond girl and shit made no sense. They just wanted to have "diversity".

Well, duh.

>Doctor Strange
it was OK, wasn't the greatest.

Lol, everyone in the theater broke out into laughter when the chubby black kid was running through the forest...

Shit. I actually liked of liked Doctor Strange :(

Its not a great movie, per se, but the effects and whats his name were pretty good.

I have every lyric memorized to that album but it's a fact that Reddit fags love him. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Funniest bit in the movie

I really wish they'd make another movie like American History X.

The absolute amount of nuclear ass-blast that Tumblr and social media would erupt into would be glorious.

>breathes ice
No problem
>telekinesis
No problem
>various races due to the fact they were products of DNA harvested from various mutants then carried to term in Mexican women
REEEEEEEE!!!

Antman was better

Or just enjoy the film without getting autistic about it. I'm capable of that.
Also the loli actress is Spanish not Mestizo like OP said.

>Sup Forums
>enjoying a film or anything for that matter

>it's only fantasy when it isn't about social agendas I want to promote
Libshits always fucking do this, just like when they used the Daily Show for all their news but then said "IT ISN'T NEWS ITS COMEDY" whenever anyone tried to hold them accountable for it

bump for awareness

No one's going to want to see this shitty movie anyway, but nice to know it's so bluepilled.

Her character is mestizo within the movie, though, autist. I don't give a rat's ass what race she is in real life.

>No one's going to want to see this
Just because the 50 people on Sup Forums doesn't like something doesn't mean the millions upon millions this movie was marketed to won't go see it.

Normies don't care if something is "blue pilled" or "red pilled".

Isn't full spanish is half anglo, raised in Madrid

I actually enjoyed Get Out. Pacing and directing in that film were superb, and the horror and comedy mix actually worked fine.

Sup Forums has that movie wrong.

the guy is named Donald Pierce, it is a real xmen villain, he hates mutants and other countries
at the start of the movie logan drives some guys across the border in his car, while they chant USA USA USA to the mexican people
Canda is the safest place of the 3 countries

But X-Men has always been progressive. It's like complaining that Star Wars has space in it.

>it's only fantasy when...
Good point. I hadn't considered all those people who site the X-Men for facts when making political arguements.

Every movie should have all white casts, because that's realistic.

That's not the problem. I don't care about a multi-ethnic cast as long as they are patriotic and can speak proper English. We need more movies that showcase blatant civic nationalism.

This

>I hadn't considered all those people who site the X-Men for facts when making political arguements.
You have no idea how the liberal mind works

Her mom was half Asian in the comics I thought.

Also OP is a Sup Forums retard who can't pay attention to movies. The whore wasn't Laura's mother.

I wouldn't say they've always been "progressive". It's not like theyre suddenly turning straight characters gay or adding a tranny to the mix.

They've always been diverse, incorporating different races and both sexes. I actually took my 60 year old mother to see it, she still has X-Men comics she read as a kid.

I'll get V& for jerking off in the theater if they go with an NYX storyline with Laura.

Why the fuck are you ruining the ending for me? I want to see this movie. I thought you were only pointing out the blue pilled bullshit.

You know what? Just shut the fuck up and go to sleep, you dumb nigger.

this isn't a documentary. the writers made a sjw comic and then made it into a PC movie.

Thought this was a Mel Gibson thread at first eye cast.

>V&
Jesus fuck, you're old. Fuck, it makes me feel old too.

>no ones going to want to see this shitty movie anyway
How can you be this delusional? See

all ausies look alike

lel

I was going to say "pull a Pee Wee Herman" but I doubt any kids on Sup Forums would get the reference...

Lol. I remember that. I'm well over 30. His show was canceled immediately.

If you're white and consume these Xmen movies: KYS

Mexicans love these movies, because all of America's hand-me-down and throwaway comics trickle down there. Considered a delicacy, along with cornbread.

20somethings on /pol debating a movie made for wetbacks who can't speak English but "like the senor with gato fingers!"

Nigs love this shit too. But, to be fair. Anyone who enjoys the media Jew should kill themselves. I'm not joking.

Fuck off

Stop getting triggered. It was a great movie. The main heroes were two white males

Capeshit is capeshit beacuse it's capeshit. Go fuck yourself.

Only oldfags remember this.

>enjoying movies is bluepilled
YEAH! Real redpilled men just read Mein Kampf over and over and sit to piss because touching your penis is for degenerates!

anyone watching superhero movies or shit-tier "sci-fi" like star wars after puberty needs to kill themselves.

This was significantly different than capeshit though.

If you say it is exactly the same you legitimatly may be retarded

Dude how have you not realized that all movies are bluepilled. Get a fucking life

>cross the border

Fucking...

>into canada

Oh. Good.

>think this movie takes place in a post apocalyptic world
>actually is just Mexico

THROUGH THE USA
THROUGH TEXAS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>surprised about X-Men being bluepilled

the whole thing is a opressed minority's wet dream come true when you think about it

Nobody said anything about hitler books yid. Enjoy your propaganda.

Nah.

Also kek at that little black fat mutant boi running. Reminded me of that one meme where it's a photoshopped picture of that hunter guy going to shoot a little indigineous niglet.

EXACTLY

T
H
E

SAME

>you will never get a Xmen movie from the point of view of Adolf magneto hitler building genosha into a superpower, then destroyed by globalist human (((banking))) interests.

I accept your oldfag law enforcement transportation meme challenge, and raise you a 711 chan reference.

>I hadn't considered the thousands of complete retards that use Harry Potter to make political statements.

You're a retard. Just because a film has fantasy elements it's still got to make sense. In that world people have superpowers but genetics still exist, half spics aren't going to look fully black or fully white. The subtext was obviously "the new generation of multiracial children are the future".

This. It's an action movie, no one cares about that shit. They just want to see wolverine and x-23 fucking people up.

this. I dont give a fuck

>Most blue-pilled movie I've seen this year

there's Sir Patrick Stewart, what you expected?

Many of the baddies in the movie are Mexican federal police.
The kids cross the American border to seek refuge in Canada, and in one scene you can see the eldest child speaking over the radio to a Canadian officer and they say "Refuge granted"
I fucking hate PC/blue pilled shit but this is hardly a blue pill.

Did anyone else see the border wall when they were leaving mexico? After the train scene and the logan heads off with baldie and the girl. They started heading north and it showed off in the distance a yuge concrete wall. The movie is set in 2029

lol can you blame the guy. having to act like a fucking fairy retard every show must really fuck with you

>subtext
you're just reading into things that arent really there. X-men has always been diverse because kids like characters they can relate to. Not only white kids like superheroes and buy the merchandise.

It's not like people are marching out of theaters like zombies
>must...inseminate...non white pussy
Because of a movie.

Also they CLEARLY intimated that Laura was attracted the nigger son on the farm. That was the whole point of the scene with the headphones.

>personal

I saw it today. Seriously man, you really need to relax. You're going to end up like some SJW whore hating everything in life.

The kids were implanted embryos. The surrogate mothers were Mexican prostitutes that were killed after giving birth. They spoke Spanish because they were raised predominately by Mexican nurses.

The only reason he ended up trying to help them was because X23 dragged his ass to a doctor after he tried to rage quit and leave her - or did you not get that?

>the girl was in the same room as a boy the same age
>THEY WERE IMPLYING SHE WANTED HIS DICK!
Or maybe she just wanted to hear the music she'd never been exposed to before...

Just saw this movie. It was fucking amazing and what're you talking about bluepilled? It literally opens with logan killing a bunch of spics than a bunch of guys yelling USA at illegal wetbacks getting deported across the wall.