Parents are now giving their children hormones that let them block puberty

>parents are now giving their children hormones that let them block puberty

Other urls found in this thread:

parents.com/parenting/my-transgender-child-this-is-how-i-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=n6TkARiypNk
youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM&t=601s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Natural selection in action. MtF trannies are 10 times as common as the reverse. Just cuck genes being rooted out of the gene pool.

>You can now fuck a prepubescent legally
These pedos are getting craftier and craftier

Sounds awesome. Puberty starts too early these days.

There's a disease that does this too. It's called progeria. They can stay cute forever.

>tfw to smart to need hormone blockers

Now libtards can be eternal children not only metaphorically, mentally and socially but also biologically.

(((cute)))

That's fucking awesome!
24 year old lolis!?
This is so good for clovergender folks!

white people desu

This is their endgame isn't it? Make gender out to be something that's 100% a choice, make it so that puberty is delayed until 18 so that young people can make an "informed decision", and then rich pedophiles can semi-legally plop down cash to fuck prepubescents with impunity.

The only downside to this plan is that politicians can no longer be blackmailed.

maybe this is what they were originally intended for but some libshit started giving it to their flamboyant six year old boy and it became a trend

I'm going to welcome the Chinese with open arms.

>soon there will be legal cp

>children are too young to consent to inconsequential decisions such as sex
>but they can consent to life-changing decision such as sex change

Seriously?
This shit is child abuse

he looks like a fuckin rat

So does the brain stop developing too? Hormones have something to do with that, I'm sure.

Yes. The brain will at least slow development or cease certain developments.

They're turning themselves into Elois.

No, the big picture is that eventually they are going to force mandatory hormone blockers on kids so they can become old enough to consent to be whatever gender they want and then go through puberty.

I thought puberty was what separates boyhood and manhood? Are gringo kids not looking forward to be a man?

My parents literally used to threaten me with "shrinking pills" as a kind of ongoing joke as a kid... were they red pilled before red pill was even patented?

>be ten year old boy
>puberty is just around the corner
>actually enjoy playing with dolls and have an interest in make-up and dresses
>be bombarded with tranny propaganda all over the MSM
>"hmm, maybe I'm actually a girl inside, like the big ugly lady says"
>tell parents
>they're libcucks
>they're so proud of me being a tranny
>they put me on hormone blockers to make it easier for me to pass as a woman later on
>few year later
>all my peers are turning into adults
>I'm still a kid
>lost interest in dolls and dresses and shit
>now interested in pussy
>want to be a big man that bangs chicks so bad
>stop taking hormone blockers because no longer have any intention of being a "woman"
>I am a straight cis male hear me roar
>become adult
>only 5'2" with a 3" penis and baby face
>no one takes you seriously
>tfw no gf
>tfw forever alone
>thanks liberals

This is why 2D is ultimately better. There, there's informed consent, and no consequences, moral or social. Pedophiles keep hitting new lows, bringing society with them, instead of withdrawing like they should.

Doesn't really work that way. Shit parents can make shit kids, or they can push them into greatness as the kid wants to destroy everything that his degenerate family stood for.

>Brother is 2 years older than me
>Has had the same job since high school, yet he never has any money
>Expelled out of his extremely liberal college because of poor grades (he was going to get a lib. arts degree)
>Stays at home all day watching MLP and playing video games
>Got fired from his job a few weeks ago
But yeah I'm sure that enabling this "I never wanna grow up" behavior can only benefit future generations.

"Doctors say the benefit of using puberty blockers is that they block hormone-induced biological changes, such as vocal chord changes, the development of breast tissue or changes in facial structure, that are irreversible and can be especially distressing to children who are gender-non conforming or transgender."

Still remember when my vet told me that one of the benefits of neutering my dog would be that it reduces the risk of testicular cancer. Really made me think...

Sad

Even toddlers and infants can choose their gender:
parents.com/parenting/my-transgender-child-this-is-how-i-know/

Has nothing to do with a complete lack of identity on the part of parents, I'm sure...

Checked, and wew.
I think it might be a ploy to stop the national debt. Think: Jews run the media and educational systems through government, and in each college. They are impulsive, and drive up the national debt from student debt, which forms the majority of the explosion. They install indoor pools, and every luxury possible to keep spending. If they delay college admission by screwing the next generation developmentally, they cut off the debt. This would imply two sides of Jewry, though, so it's just an idea.

This is child abuse

That's still natural selection. These Hyper Alpha males will soon run our world.

>can now

Yes, using drugs that haven't been studied well enough to know the damaging ramifications that conclude from using them.

G A S

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

It's just medically necessary. Just like mutilating your penis when you want to be a girl.

Absolutely child abuse, in one of the worst ways possible.

Unlimited lolis for the pedos

Pedos rejoice everywhere

Now their victims can be feasted upon longer

You forgot the end

>be Adam Lanza

>libtard parents sterilizing their own kids
Don't correct your enemy when they're making a mistake

>almost 1/50

just according to keikaku :^)

Literal government mandated and allowed, child abuse.

Black, souless eyes.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cute"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

1/50 of Americans should be sterilized.

So does that mean there could be a girl that looks 10 but is actually 18? Is anime becoming real? C-Could it be thanks to Trump!?

Never thought of it that way. That's fucked.

Gas them all

that thing looks like a nosferatu from VtM:B

Good idea.

She always dreamed about having a little girl, and now she does! :^)

Why haven't they made this mandatory yet with male circumcision?

Hey, voluntary guinea pigs for pharmaceutical experiments.
And they get sterilized as well.

Yeah, and almost all of them are white. Just by chance though, of course.

This.

Does anyone know of any long term studies on this? Won't blocking the hormones stunt their growth in a number of ways? Seems dangerous

remember tism fuckis

>can push them into greatness
Not if they give him his daily dose of blue pills.

This world is more fucked up than any nightmare I've ever had

Best hetero

Meh, they're weak. It will cleanse us.

So I have to be 18-21 to buy cigarettes, lottery, alcohol, and gamble but at age 5 I can fuck up my body and take life altering medicine because..........why exactly? Becoming trans is such an important decision and you need to be an adult to make that decision just like you do with drinking and gambling. A 5 year old should not be able to make the choice to literally permanently alter his body....that's a change that will impact him for the rest of his life and he's literally not able to do addition and subtraction yet. Hell he's not even in first grade yet. This should count as child abuse.

Gosh you sound bigoted and stuff.

>implying lower the world pop isn't a good thing.

Should put sterilisation drugs into African and middle eastern vaccines

>blocking their puberty
Young love can truly be a reality now.
youtube.com/watch?v=n6TkARiypNk

>I read everything (on tumblr) that pointed to the fact that Kai was transgender

this

5yr old ought to be able to smoke, waste their money on the (((lottery))), booze up, gamble, etc. When will the oppressive, regressive govt learn?

>BATSHIT CRAZY CUNTS are now giving their sons hormones because the cunts wanted girls

Men just don't do this.

Look into what these hormone blockers actually are. Leuprorelin is used to treat cancer, they aren't drugs that are to be used on a whim, it's revolting that people are prescribing them to children.

>Won't blocking the hormones stunt their growth in a number of ways?
Yes. It could possibly include manlet-tier height, miropenis, weak muscles, and faggotized brain development.
There are probably very few unbiased studies for this, but you could also compare them to individuals with hormone conditions that prevent them from reaching puberty: they usually require hormone-stimulating drugs just because their life is hell.

Totally agree, this is insane I don't understand how liberals don't see this as abuse. This makes me so angry just let them be fucking kids FFS

Masculinity is toxic, El Salvador. It's 2017!

THis comment is underrated!!!

this retarded degenerate shit should be illegal.

There will be ab epidemic of suicides in 5-10 years.

(((They))) will claim it was due to "abuse" of course it is society's fault.

Whelp. We had a good run right? I guess it's time for society to die off and let mother nature run rampant again.

New Op "Finding Shane Smith's secrets". He's got to have some deep ones. Part of McInnes' settlement was a gag order. I'm certain he's drug raped some underaged chicks.

what happens if they use these blockers forever.

>chemically castrating your children

Reminder that Charls is right

youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM&t=601s

this

>stop taking hormone blockers because no longer have any intention of being a "woman"
>>I am a straight cis male hear me roar
>>become adult
>>only 5'2" with a 3" penis and baby face
I honestly don't know this:
Wouldn't you just go into puberty later, and develop normally, just later?

Well at least theres a bright side to all of this

>just fuck my body chemistry up until I commit suicide at 15 fampai

50 year old loli vampires.

> Wouldn't you just go into puberty later, and develop normally, just later?

No. Your growth phase happens during your teenage years, and then it's done. If you stunted your growth during that time by taking hormone blockers (or by having poor nutrition, or by being a fatty, or whatever), that's what you're stuck with for the rest of your life.

That's what you get when you play transformers with your body rather than with your toys.

I don't think it works that way. Blocking all growth would be very dangerous, I believe only the sex differentiating growth is blocked. Everything is thrown off balance, nature doesn't respond well to that.

>children can decide to change gender

>children can't work or see cigarette ads

Prog logic everyone.

the literal retardation of a nation. we are all doomed.
if we dont rise and kill god soon we will repeat the dark ages under islam.

I grew up in a predominantly female household. From a young age, I got the impression that it was good to be a female and bad to be a male because of what I heard my older sisters and mother talking about.

When I was around 5 or so, I told my parents that I am a girl.

Just imagine if I were 5 now and had ultra liberal parents.

This transgender propaganda and hormone therapy is yet another degenerate tool being used by the cultural marxists to expedite the dead of western civilization.

We've dug ourselves in a hole. We need a renaissance to fix the problems in society now.

>Young Adult Medicine

>she is conducting a study of a sexual violence prevention program entitled “Coaching Boys into Men” which involves training coaches to talk to their young male athletes about stopping violence against women
>funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Huh, someone want to help explain to me what telling men to not be violent has to do with "disease"?

No they aren't, statistics have shown that MtF trans people are either just as common as FtMs or only slightly more common, nowhere near 10 times. And the slight difference can easily be explained as
>mtfs are more likely to come out than ftms
>mtfs are more likely to occur than ftms because, as one of the leading theories on why transgender people exist states, they may have recieved the wrong hormones in the womb when their brain was developing. Since all of them are born to women, it's more likely for a fetus to accidentally get a dose of female hormones then male.

It's absolutely sickening how parenting has changed today.

I had gender dysphoria as kid. They were my earliest memories, it plagued me from 3-12.
It is actually a legit thing, but I grew out of it, and so will a lot of kids who are falsely classified as trannies now.

The real reason is women have it easier and a lot of FTMs regret sacrificing their privilege just so they can roleplay.

Agenda 21. They won't be able to have babies.

shut the fuck up medpack