Harvard just published a study about right wing and left wing media...

Harvard just published a study about right wing and left wing media. Main findings is that right wing media lies more often.

cjr.org/analysis/breitbart-media-trump-harvard-study.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtube.com/watch?v=YS7XnceNMPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a surprise.

"debunked" conspiracies and conspiracy theories are not lies, Harvard

Wow thank God the leftists at Harvard are stewards of the truth

>left-wing institution creates negative "facts" about right wing institutions

I'm so shocked look how shocked I am I can't believe what's happening

Lol but when you run a 24/7 conspiracy mill for the ratings because of muh circumstantial evidence and other pseudoscientific methods of "analysis" (aka asking Glen Beck what he sees between the lines, kek) then yes, it is no different than outright deception of the public. Get real

Drudge needs to get a legit twitter, it would be one of the top right accounts

(((Harvard)))

These people don't even know their bias. Up is down, life is relative.

> republicans lie
Obviously, did anymore debate this?

> these literal experts don't agree with me
> they dont know anything, I know more
Typical trumple

>implying FOX is further right than Huffpost is left.
This alone shows that this is garbage

What about the Left wing media findings ?
>Harvard

CNN is basically unbiased, tough.

SHITLORD

More data

>the sHill
>center

Lmao

Yeah, fuck those guys, they're only the smartest and most educated people on the planet
Anything they say is garbage

>CNN almost in center
>Harvard
>MFW

Never trust any university that does any "research" on politics

it's based on engagement

it means republicans share the hill articles for some reason

>Main findings is that right wing media lies more often
that's not what it actually says tho, at worst it accuses them of being misleading at times.

>I don't believe scientists and experts
This.is.why we cant take republicans seriously anymore, you people LITERALLY deny facts and science.
If you can't.trust one of the most prestigious and accredited colleges in the world, then what's the point of anything? No facts mean anything, guess we better start witch burning again, because all science could be a lie

>I really wish the truth would stop being so slanted against me.

Quality > Quantity

>trusting scientists
>trusting (((Harvard)))
>(((studies)))

>The election study was funded by the Open Society Foundations U.S. Program.
And into the thrash it goes. Btw, any link to the original study, I hate jewrnalists perspective on papers.

Oy vey

The issue here is that this study still does prove that all media lies. No news station is completely partisan, but while the right wing sites and shows like Fox News, Breitbart etc. Are recognised by the public as having a right wing bias, people don't also recognise that the other media - CNN the Washington Post, politico etc. Also have a bias to the left, so they take the right wing news with a pinch of salt, knowing its bias and rightly being sceptical of its claims, but they watch the left wing news with open minds, not having the same scepticism, so while left wing sources may have slightly less blatant lies and hide their agendas better, the public is more receptive to believing their shit.

>smartest people on the planet.
>people getting themselves into debt

Yeah fucking no you idiot these are some of the dumbest mother fuckers alive and they learn Jewish Science.

Fucking hell like seriously ?
>Don't worry about observing in the scientific method lets just connect to the Godhead and rub our crystals together.

here is them promoting white genocide.

>Main findings is that right wing media lies more often.

"By "lies" meaning "does not jibe with the researcher's point-of-views"...

>Obviously, did anymore debate this?
nice english, beaner.

No we question the intention behinde any content. Thank the constructivists for teaching us this lesson in information warfare

Butthurt shill detected

$.02 Brockcoin has been pizzapocketed into your account

What is the first step of the scientific method ?

>Surely it is to not observe anything and connect to the god head would you like to rub crystals with me we are so smart.

>when the bait is just right

See
Literally just kys. People like you are.the peoblem.with the world. How.fucking crazy.and paranoid do you have to be to think literally ANYTHING that doesn't agree with you, ESPECIALLY.some of the most well-respected sources knowledge ever, is just propaganda why don't you just live in the woods or something, because apparently the jews control your entire life

>harvard
stopped reading there

>This mix of claims and facts, linked through paranoid logic characterizes much of the most shared content linked to Breitbart. It is a mistake to dismiss these stories as “fake news”; their power stems from a potent mix of verifiable facts (the leaked Podesta emails), familiar repeated falsehoods, paranoid logic, and consistent political orientation within a mutually-reinforcing network of like-minded sites.

I'm glad they admit they admit that there are real facts in there.

"Why don't you guiz trust the academics!111!1"

You cannot do that to yourself.

Also I don't trust them because they are not correct about much of what they say like how the world would be a better place without WHITEY.

I am sorry you got yourself into major debt because you think these people are prestigious for being taught how to live.

>(((Harvard)))

These same guys tell us, that holohoax really happened, but no one should investigate or doubt it. Yeah sure...

>cites number of lies
>ignores magnitude of lies.
>ChrisRockstandup.mp4

You are going to prison

People here are literally tinfoil retards, anything that supports their backwards, retarded and broken world view is sacred and anything else is just someone planning against them, they are hyper paranoid, hopeless people

see
amazing how deluded they are, at least they will rot away quietly

>not even american
>I know all.about American conspiracies and how everything is.controlled by the jews from the shadows
>I have literally.no education, that is also a jew scam
> I can.just ignore any.information I see if I don't like who.funded it

> everything is bait

Read the sticky.
You fell for the appeal to authority meme. Even the jews from the Frankfurt school understood that criticizing authority can lead to innovation. Hell even Poppers jewification principle builds on refuting ad hoc authority. What the fuck are you?

Stop ignoring what I have posted.

>leftists decide right is less than they are

whoop, and related to others, i'm sure, especially with their position in academia, there's as much conserv nutjubs as leftist nutjobs

>he shitposts from his phone as he plays pachinko

Since when do liberals love facts?

Harvard mostly selects for logical-mathematical and verbal intelligence. This is good to be a lawyer, an engineer, a CEO, a politician, etc. but does not necessarily mean one is not biased nor that one holds political views most conducive to a stable and prosperous society - quite the contrary, actually. The tendency to disregard tradition as a source of knowledge built across time through trial and error is their Achilles' heel, as they usually strive for intellectual novelty. This is also the reason why most modern art is absolutely retarded - it became logical and only what's intellectually novel holds any value for these people.

Literally what. I enjoy a good shill, but this is dadaism

>jews control your entire life
Ah, I remember being a newfag and thinking this is what people on Sup Forums actually believed

I'm just glad I never made a complete and total fool of myself like you just did lmao

>(((Zimmerman)))

You are being illegally funded by pedophiles :^)

>(((THE HILL))) is center
>(((HARVARD)))

These Jews, man.

/Thread

Apperently you people do, that's all I ever fucking see.

What do they define as lie?

This study has no bias in it whatsoever right guys LMAO

fucking Harvard

>truth
They haven't told the truth yet, tho ;^)

>The Onion

Not to mention he is referencing Harvard.

HARVARD

A LAW SCHOOL

Not a scientific school but a school for lawyers while the world market for lawyers is saturated.

>smart people

They don't feel in charge, brother

except you guys openly admit to plotting against them. give it up fag, anyone with an internet connection can research shit for themselves.

>Harvard
>literally filled to the brim with leftists
>telling the world that the other side (the right) lies
k
Tell me something I give a shit about, user. These studies are funded, conducted, and distributed by the left, yet you have the audacity to tell me they're trustworthy, or even relevant?
Fuck off.
This is the exact reason why the right is so emboldened in its ability to outright ignore bullshit even when it might not be 100% bullshit. The left has become so conceited that they don't even care if they're preaching to the choir.

Self reported or registered Republicans?

>Wikileaks
>Right wing

Something seems off here.

Because the Jewish evolutionary group strategy and its impacts in Western society are a huge deal. Like this isn't a tiny thing, it's something that does permeate through almost every level of society.

I've literally NEVER seen a post in my entire life claiming that the Jews are responsible for an user's personal failings. Literally not once ever. You are projecting onto them because blaming all of your problems on something else is something you would probably do.

>Yeah, fuck those guys, they're only the smartest and most educated people on the planet
>Anything they say is garbage

Harvard still Larping with the prestige of the past. Diversity hire forward.

You can't trust any institution that operates for profit or has significant political links.

This is basic logic. It should be glaringly obvious.

im sorry you think we run your life.

But you actually have freedom if you stop letting them tell you when to eat and start taking care of yourself you won't need these people any longer.

>This thread is actually about you being weak-willed.

What does this image depict?

>scientists and experts
Who got the 2016 election wrong. And yes, I consider a 2% wrong popular vote and 5% wrong swing state margin a huge fucking mistake.
Also, you are misrepresenting the study.

It's not a lie if Harvard believe it.

Fun fact, the section that did this report was originally an american branch of the Tavistock institute.

You realise the scientific method is a myth right? You can use science to prove science will come upon the truth. You need to give up on the materialist pill you have taken.
Only rationality and logic lead to truth. (((studies))) are not proven from first principles.

There is a reason Jews love empirical science.

HARVARD NIGGERS

>LIEbrul elitists
> publish "study"
> claiming "the other guys are lying"

You really think that anyone outside your feminazi circle jerk is really going to believe all that shit?

> leftists will believe anything
> just call it a "study"

I wonder how much Soros paid for that. Probably only cost him enough to fund three interns for a semester so they could get their Womyns Studies "Doctorates."

Can't

Good Old LiveStock Institute.

>The fuck is wrong with these people that support their own murderer ?

Fucking Tavistock!

Lol, they aren't sending their best

Argument from authority dipshit. Learn to think for yourself and question everything.

Studies are not physical laws that may not be questioned you left wing retard. They exist do be disseminated and criticised.

>(((Harvard)))

(((Harvard)))

> Main findings is that right wing media lies more often.
That wasn't the main finding at all.

So can't trust any study ever, they all need funded

youtube.com/watch?v=YS7XnceNMPs

Russian Gulags.

>4444
Kek decided it can. Don't enrage the frog god

Lies by omission are still lies, pleb. Yet those weren't counted. CNN barely ever lies outright, they just tell you the part of the story they want you to hear

Protester :we don't need any more violence and riots here. If we want change, we should riot in the cities and suburbs white people live in.
CNN: Protester calls for peace: we don't need any more violence and riots here.

What they said isn't a lie, but it's not the truth either is it?

right wing media may go against the accept truth more often because the accepted truth is FUCKING BULLSHIT

The sky was green all along! At last I truly see! This appeal to the authority of 18-24 year old students is blowing my wig all the way back!

The study is worthless if the people doing the study believe the lies of the left, and thus list them as truths.

reality has a liberal bias

even harvard knows this

why.does he.type like.this? Is.he a robot?

Communist Gulags.*

>Check out this image.

To think I was considering joining Harvard...

All based on unproveable axioms. That's why you can create a thousend studies and get thousend different results.

my god man the holes in this stupid shit.

the leftist elites are the ones who define lying.

it's a game. harvard globalists are in on it.