Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS7XnceNMPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

german retard btfo

The number of full time jobs has gone down

Nope. Labor participation rate has it at 9 percent. Even under Trump

there are different unemployment rates

You're welcome

It depends what you count as unemployment. Obviously not all the former college students living with their parents.

>real

Sorry retards not btfo you out in this thread. Some German retard claimed I couldn't start threads.

>You cuck never start your own threads because you'd get banned for it. Instead, you use an American proxy and then start dumping your cuck folder. >

>manipulating the data to say whatever you wish!
>numbers are only as good as the data

your not suppose to talk about labor participation user.your suppose to nod and agree and quietly wait for your town/city to be wiped off the face of the earth and for every one else to pretend they dont know detroit is a ghost town so jobs added in detroit is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=YS7XnceNMPs

>obamaleaf autist is going to waste his time sperging out in a thread for over 60 replies
Whatever keeps you from killing yourself I guess

no not this time >

Well you are obnoxious.

But you should rather look into making less repetitive stuff, and stop with the fetish spamming.

Ok Obama good to know that you have a Canada Proxy

Texas please.

When will u right wing retards understand that when u keep splerging the same bullshit fake news debunked lies over and over and over again, I will keep debunking it with the same data.

Wow Obama I didn't know you were so bad at geography

>a Canadian pines for nigger dick

Not surprised.

>Texas

>Unemployment rate is 4.6%
>40% of the country is on Gib Me Dats

It's a meme.

It's not fake news, if you don't come with a significant correlation those charts are meaningless.

To be fair, the labor participation rate is a metric that has never been used as a measure of the unemployment rate until Obama came along.