I Was Called A ‘Filthy Jew Rat’ While Donald Trump Tiptoed Around Anti-Semitism

I Was Called A ‘Filthy Jew Rat’ While Donald Trump Tiptoed Around Anti-Semitism:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/anti-semitic-attacks-twitter-trump_us_58ac770be4b098c5c2a68e88?utm_hp_ref=anti-semitism

You are a filthy jew rat Huffpo

Now get in ze oven.

Why is the mainstream media afraid of jokes about Jews?

Take PewdiePie for example. He was joking about Jews and then the Washington Pos attacked him for it. It seems weird.

"Please support your local Jewish Community Center! They can use some help in defraying the costs of these frequent bomb threats and vandalism attacks."

LOL

So someone thought that jew wasn't insulting enough so he had add two insults to it? Doesn't seem antisemitic to me.

>Huffington Post
Fuck right off with that OP
Nobody is clicking that but other faggot shills

>(((Goldberg)))

Really getting old at this point

antisemitism is just whites defending themselves against these vermin. sick of their crocodile tear bullshit.

No it was pretty amusing. I am surprised that nobody pointed out it was an obvious troll account.

fuck off

I think it was the Wall Street Journal.

Filthy Jew Rat

Because you guys aren't joking. Do you really think journalists don't hang around the Sup Forums boards? We have read all the "redpill" material that gets posted. Most of you seem convinced of a jewish cabal that believes in their own ethnic supremacy.

Hey faggots, web dev user here. That last bit on that link is a custom tracking metric. The bit after utm_. They are tracking all the traffic by topic, this one being anti-Semitism. Just thought you might like to know.

They aren't Jewish

Interesting, I noticed that as well. Why would they want to track traffic by topic?

Aww poor baby, ive never seen a jew insult my demographic in a racist poisonous way in ever movie and tv show ever, or in articles written in publications like NRO. Want me to kiss your booboo, permanent victim?

To gauge what content topics draw the most traffic and from where. Easily allows them to segment topics out for analysis.

Pardon?

Watching the movies coming from Hollywood where they promote drugs, racism, prostitution, etc. Yet no one can say anything against them. Double standards.

OK, that makes sense.

So I think you all are missing my point. If you edit that bit after the = you could spam their analytics with any topics you want. Put roodypoos in there a bunch and some marketing fuck at huffpo will see it. Exploitable

You read that right. They aren't jewish.

This.

I really dont get why jews cant get the joke when trump supporters told them "you fucking jews need to be wiped out, fucking nation wrecking parasite. I've studied Nazism and now I know why white europeans hate your kind so much, lying conspiring bastard."

Seriously, its just a joke like the holocaust and the many progroms of jews in europe and the lynching of jews in early 90's america.

It's just a joke.