>DUP 28.1% (-1.1%)
>SF 27.9% (+3.9%)
>UUP 12.9% (+0.3%)
>SDLP 11.9% (-0.1%)
>Alliance 9.1% (+2.1%)
>Others 10.2% (-5.1%)

RESULTS SO FAR: bbc.com/news/election/ni2017/results

Other urls found in this thread:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland-assembly-election/northern-ireland-assembly-election-results-dups-nelson-mccausland-and-lord-morrow-lose-seats-35495537.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Southern Ireland best Ireland.

1 seat left, DUP got one in South Belfast, the last is either UUP or Green.

Western Ireland is the best

Thanks comrade.
We'll have new some new land for the EU soon.

lol no it isn't

it's slightly better but it's still slow death, I'm not a faggot that tactically votes and thinks next time will be better

7th for big Arlene

Not 100% confirmed yet but yeah DUP are pretty much guaranteed the transfers.

who are /ourguys/?

DUP, SF are commie potato faggots.

I hope we don't need new land when we deport all the shitskins.

SF, DUP are inbred zionist retards

press f to pay respects

No one

Unionists will tell you DUP because they're better than Sinn Fein and are totally 'conservative'

Republicans will tell you Sinn Fein because they're better than the DUP and are totally 'nationalist'

In reality both parties are shit tier

Better luck next time. Enjoy your loving marriage to your boyfriends ya poofters.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland-assembly-election/northern-ireland-assembly-election-results-dups-nelson-mccausland-and-lord-morrow-lose-seats-35495537.html

both are shite but SF get the edge for lulz factor

Christopher Stalford (DUP) is elected

Unionists genuinely get more upset about fag marriage than immigration.

f

Nationalist here, actually respected him unlike most unionist leaders

Missed that. Their live count still hasn't updated.

1 seat left so.

If there is no united Ireland there will come a day when we're more Irish than the rest of Ireland

SF for the bants

Rot in hell you lundy fag.

UUP have dignity and i kinda respect them as well but DUP is just an embarrassment

Will the UUP disband now? This election was handed to them on a plate by the DUP and they finished fourth and lost 5/6 seats.

When can we go full Cromwell on the Paddys?

Which group is the Brexit Trump LePen of Ireland?

Fuck off you stupid piece of shit

None. Possibly NP for the Republic.

There isn't one.

Not SF that is for certain, Irish 'nationalism' is a literal meme.

what will ultimately happen if a new election is called? and what'll happen if one isn't?

both parties are filth.

DUP are closest I suppose in terms of being really pro brexit but they are shite

yeah but will they at least kick out the fucking anglos already?

Nah TUV has the lulz factor

So is British nationalism.

Celtic nationalism is a fucking joke, sure.

lmao, Ireland is in the EU to the end. It couldn't leave even if it wanted to.

The same shit happens again with another election, and we get some power sharing agreement, or we get direct rule from Westminster.

no they still have 10 seats. they will hopefully comeback from this.

>brexit is to leave the EU
>Trump was to get away from bullshit establishment politics
>sinn fein is about leaving UK and uniting the country

you sure the're not? because it sums up the modern situation of the worlds politics at the mo

Yes, they will kick out all the celts that happen to be protestant and give it to all the blacks and muzzies.

Ireland is more a meme than India, both nations which only really exist due to the British forcibly uniting them.

>There will never be right wing nationalists no this island
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He resigned very prematurely I think. They didn't end up doing as badly as people thought they would and the partnership with the SDLP actually seems to have worked

bump

you cant win em all

Isn't SF pro refugee?

>both nations which only really exist due to the British forcibly uniting them
Hm, doubt it.

SF the same SF that wants to deep throat the EU? I know papists are stupid but come on paddy.

what the fuck are you talkin about they both existed 1000s of years before yours and i do believe the only reason ether of them are divided was because of the English

Problem is the DUP still want to be the biggest party in the North, basically so SF aren't the biggest, but they're only marginally bigger than them now, and with their share of voters dwinding they're splitting the vote with the UUP. Some in the UUP don't want SF to be the biggest party either, so some of them might jump ship to have one united Unionist party.

The party nominally is but I imagine most of their voters aren't. They get so many votes from conservative Catholics because they're the biggest Nationalist party, in spite of their leftie pandering

Petition of concern has been taken from DUP

Táim ag dul a chodladh. Oíche mhaith, a chairde.

>Irish education

Not India, it's been divided plenty of times, Ireland is obviously a nation though.

GAY MARRIAGE AND IRISH LANGUAGE FOR ALL

Ireland as a single Westphalian political state might be a new invention but the Irish "nation" has existed as far back as the seventh century. Medieval Irish people might not have been politically united but they all followed the same laws, customs, culture, language, dress, and all (usually) recognised the same High King

I hate how true this is. You ever see the numbers for down South? SF voters are the most adamantly against refugees. Like 75% of SF voters down south are against the policies of the party they vote for. It's insane. Now imagine how it is up here.

There is a rising middle ground, just look at the success of alliance.DUP's social conservatism will cause younger unionists who are coming of age who are socially liberal gravitate towards the UUP. the UUP has great potential in the future if they capitalize on the need for social liberal British unionism as the tide will turn.

Previously on Sup Forums......

DUP 28
Sinn Féin 27
SDLP 12
UUP 10
Alliance 8
Others 4

One seat left

Who were constantly fighting each other, there was no real entity known as Ireland until the English conquered the island

Very much this. Once unification is achieved people will switch to more conservative parties, or SF will change its position.
I have voted SF in the south but don't support all of their leftist policies.

That would be even better for sinn fein

Generation Z is far more conservative than the current youngest voters.

That's why I think they might split into two groups, one going to the DUP just so they're the biggest and another going to Alliance who have closer political views, with maybe a few running as Independents.

it'll likely be 29/27

You're just as deluded as right wing SNP supporters.

>anglos have never fought one another

>DUP 28
>Sinn Fein 27

Closest its ever been to a Nationalist win, that would have seemed unthinkable 10 years ago. DUP winning by one vote is nothing to brag about. Plus they have lost their petition of concern

Wouldn't unification bolster support for Sinn Fein?

I wish they weren't so fucking lefty

England was united by the English though, Ireland wasn't united by the Irish.

DUP doesn't have any more candidates in that seat. It'll be Greens or UUP.

Generation Z are not socially liberal but more culturally libertarian or new right/anti sjw to be quite honest.

>there was no real entity known as Ireland
There absolutely was, you're grossly misrepresenting historical politics to try and prove a point. You could just as easily say that there was no concept of England until the Normans conquered it, but we both know that's a ridiculous notion.

Annalistically Irish people are only ever described as coming from their independent Kingdoms in passing, there was no separate legal system or system of governance or language or culture or anything. There are hundreds of literary references to Ireland as a culturally and legally unified entity before the English even set foot on the island.

i actually thought it was unthinkable in this election but there ye go crazier has happened but not much

lmao, its as close as you will ever get. Next election ever shrill knucle dragger is going to come out and propel the DUP back. RHI and Foster gave you this.

not socially conservative*

>Plus they have lost their petition of concern
They can't even get the social views like fag marriage with Jim Allister on 28, so they've lost that for good unless another party joins their vote.

Prove it, cuck.

And the majority of those young people will be from a Catholic/Nationalist background and will put up with the leftist policies of SF in order to achieve unification.

Maybe in the short term. It would depend on how well they can switch their main focus from unification to actual governance.
Same can be said of the SNP.

Why?

Perhaps, I think the future of the UUP is very dependent on whether the DUP crash and fall in the future.

Will the Loyalists chimp out if there is a united Ireland i remember see a video of a DUP guy saying there would be untold violence and loss of Human life or something if theyre abandoned plus look how they reacted over the flag issue.

what was the four high kings of Ireland?

we had a system and it wasn't perfect but it worked

You truly are deluded. There won't be any right wing opposition to Celtic nationalism until we're all

If I were a unionist now I would be pretty angry at Foster not just stepping down.

I predict she will be gone soon

Shit it's time for sleep, typing is going to shit.

England and Ireland are not the same thing. Ireland was not united before English unification of the Isle.

>Will the Loyalists chimp out if there is a united Ireland

Yeah for sure, chimping out is basically all they do now

know the feel i might just do the same now given the fact its basically over unless some scandal happens with the vote that causes a shock win from a recount

In a United Ireland, SF would fall far behind FG and FF and be basically irrelevant.

>not socially conservative
>When asked to comment on same-sex marriage, transgender rights and cannabis legislation, 59 per cent of Generation Z teenagers said they had conservative views.
>Around 85 per cent of Millennials and those in Generation X had a 'quite' or 'very liberal' stance overall.
>When asked for their specific view on each topic only the Silent Generation was more conservative that Generation Z.
>One in seven - 14% - of the 14 and 15-year-olds took a 'quite conservative' approach, while only two per cent of Millennials and one per cent of Generation X.

She would be gone already, if SF hadn't made it an issue of pride for the DUP. Also she serves a purpose, a hate sponge in the coming inquiry. They don't want a new leader being tainted by it.

Prove that England was formed by Englishmen? You are posting with a union flag, you sir are the Cuck.

How am I a cuck, cuck? Prove it, cuck.

But the Nationalists will also come out again in similar numbers, with most of the extra 10% being nationalist as they're very close to the DUP now, so they'll feel they can pass them out, they DUP might have a small boost next time as they'll scare people to vote them so that the DUP are the largest party but long term it's looking like the Nationalists will beat them.
This election was the DUP crashing and burning, the UUP had an opportunity handed to them on a plate and did nothing with it, although it could get worse for the DUP, but can the UUP even take advantage?

Think you replied to the wrong person.