Jacob Zuma calls for confiscation of white land without compensation

>President Jacob Zumahas called on parliament to change South Africa’s constitution to allow the expropriation of white owned land without compensation.

>Mr Zuma, 74, who made the remarks in a speech yesterday/FRI morning, said he wanted to establish a “pre-colonial land audit of land use and occupation patterns” before changing the law.

>“We need to accept the reality that those who are in parliament where laws are made, particularly the black parties, should unite because we need a two-thirds majority to effect changes in the constitution,” he said.

>Mr Zuma, who has lurched from one scandal to another since being elected to office in 2009, has adopted a more populist tone since his ruling African National Congress (ANC) party suffered its worst election result last August since the end of apartheid in 1994.

>The party lost the economic hub of Johannesburg, the capital Pretoria and the coastal city of Port Elizabeth to the moderate Democratic Alliance party, which already held the city of Cape Town.

>The ANC is also under pressure from the radical Economic Freedom Fighters, led by Julius Malema.

>Mr Malema has been travelling the country urging black South Africans to take back land from white invaders and "Dutch thugs".

>He told parliament this week that his party wanted to “unite black people in South Africa” to expropriate land without compensation.

>“People of South Africa, where you see a beautiful land, take it, it belongs to you,” he said. Although progress has been made in transferring property to black South Africans, land ownership is believed to be skewed in favour of whites more than 20 years after the end of apartheid.

>The Institute of Race Relations, an independent research body, said that providing a racial breakdown of South Africa’s rural landowners was “almost impossible”.

archive.is/1exEx

Again?

Chimp out 9000

Can we do this is European countries as well ?

ONORABBLE MEMBUHS WE EACH GET A CHICKEN LEG FROM WHITEY EVEN THE E.F.F. BE QUIET. PRESIDENT CALLS IT NKANDLA REMEMBRANCE

I am all in on a collapse of South Africa

Let's just hope we can get whitey to come over here and help us out

Libs will deny refugee status to whites.

South Africa has been going downhill ever since Mandela took over. White lefties in Europe and the US don't want to acknowledge it. South Africa is supposed to be a great success story for their precious African pets. It's only a matter of time before they're the next Zimbabwe.

>South Africa

>Zimbabwe

Not the same country, mang.

I wouldn't even mind that much if it wasn't for the fact Zulu descendants such as Zuma have about as much rights to the land as the whites do. They aren't indigenous to the region and are invaders too.

no they need to stay their and fight. i dont give a fuck who shows up at this point they are not welcome. labor participation is to low.

they should resist and europe should send in armed forces to back them up

We haven't bombed south africa yet.
We should rescue the europeans then drop nerve gas on johannesburg.

Empire of Dust 2.0 when

NIGGERS

remember this when the time comes, when the crusades reach east africa we must keep going. rip it off like a bandaid, its time to clean out our cradle

They've been saying the same shit for years and they never do anything, whites pay most of the taxes and they know it.

Did niggers create South Africa?
You can count on it happening.

So what was so bad about apartheid again?

>inb4 jews
Where IS Israel getting uranium for its nukes these days? Not the Jew-haters in the ANC, that's for sure.

(((they))) didn't like it

ZIMBABWE 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

hey on the bright side they made it longer than I thought before starting an "official" genocide

this won't end well.

I'd be willing to accept White South African refugees because they'd be redpilled as fuck on blacks. That would make up for their addition to the labor market.