I don't understand how political correctness is anti-free speech...

I don't understand how political correctness is anti-free speech. Their freedom to call you a racist sexist bigot is part of freedom of speech. Even if you get fired from your job your not mad at political correctness your mad at the free market which allowed that. In what way is political correctness anti-free speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=577s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Political correctness is about complaining to the referee to DISQUALIFY the opposition. It would be like in a football game, one team goes to the ref and says "the other team is too big and strong, we want you to disqualify the other team and declare us the winner!"
Pc is the censorship of the rightful victor. For you to not realize this makes me think you are the shit eating red headed stepchild who sucks at physics almost as much as you suck your father.
Pls advise faggit

Yes but thats all still free speech unless you get the government involved.

"free market"

So when a company wants to vote with their ability to hire/fire, they can make a point by getting rid of faggots, niggers, and those that support them?

Oh right, that wouldn't be 'fair', and they would be sued into oblivion. Fire some guy for /believing/ something that isn't politically correct? Sure, why not. That deeply held belief isn't nearly as worthy of protection as some moron's decision to suck cocks, or arbitrarily decide they are a transman with womaly tendencies.

The free market would disincentive doing those things as they are unprofitable.

They control the narrative by changing the definitions of words.

Instead of losing a debate to logic, they shrilly screech straw man by saying you are not using the most up to date definition of a word.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

Whats your solution? Criminalize bad arguments?

Not really. If i had the choice to work in a place where you could say what you want, i would choose to work there no questions asked. We dont have a free market tho, bc we dont have that choice.

I support the total freedom of employers to hire and fire anyone for any reason.

the other side of a profit based system is that you guys always leave out the fact that it's a profit AND LOSS system.

losses force you to stop doing bad things. only regulation protects businesses who do the wrong thing. that is why markets need to be free and deregulated. anyone doing the wrong thing will not last because competition is always there waiting to strike

Only now, after government intervention has distorted consumer preferences.

Even in the 60s and 70s cultural marxism hadn't taken complete root yet. If minorities were completely unable to find employment, unable to find places to live, demographic trends would have continued on a steady march toward more whites, and the decision to discriminate would have remained highly profitable.

Even today, if it was legal, you could probably get a complete lock on at least a significant fraction of the population if you based your company around the premise of only catering to whites. But that's illegal.

my suggestion is that you watch the video first. you're here forever, so why not

>Niggers are stupid
>YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!
>You still have free speech btw :^)
>As long as your only talking about things I approve of

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=577s

>Nazi: Niggers!
>SJW: Fuck off
>Nazi: FREEEEE SPEEEEECH

I don't care. As long as they don't violate the NAP I'm fine with what ever they want to do.

Hey you guys you guys you guys
I'm not a shill I just want you to stop talking about the new Hillary story or the Obama slush fund story
And instead explain to me why it is that you speak the English language as opposed to say French.

please watch the breitbart video, bro

It's censorship by screaming louder than the opposition. Or screaming loud enough to get your way. IE: Someone fired. Nowadays people do it just out of fear.

>SJW: ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>SJW: YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>SJW: POLICE!!! THROW THIS MAN IN JAIL FOR HATE SPEECH!!!
>Judge: NOPE, YOU GET 35 YEARS!
>SJW: GOOD, ALL WHITE MEN DESERVE GENOCIDE
>SJW: WHITE GENOCIDE IS A GOOD THING

Because people have already made political correctness law and want to do so more

>SJW: ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>SJW: YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>SJW: POLICE!!! THROW THIS MAN IN JAIL FOR HATE SPEECH!!!
>*Nothing happen's because both the SJW's and Nazi's speech is protected speech*
>SJW: ALL WHITE MEN DESERVE GENOCIDE
>SJW: WHITE GENOCIDE IS A GOOD THING

>SJW: *Gets BTFO*

>>Their freedom to call you a racist sexist bigot is part of freedom of speech.

Yes, we dont have anything against that. The problem is when those allegations of racism and bigotry are followed by torches and pitchforks demanding that the "racist and bigot" should lose his/er job or not be allowed to speak in a university.

Well this is just statism not the cultural phenomenon of political correctness.

I stopped when he said cultural Marxism.

As long as you don't actually pitchfork anyone I'm fine with protests. Also I would say (Private) university's have the right to determine what can be said on their property.

>SJW: T-that's not PC culture!
>SJW: T-That's just statism!
>SJW: It has nothing to do without our cancerous ideology which the judge subscribes to!
>SJW: IT'S NOT OUR FAULT! WE ARE PERFECT!
>SJW: WE CAN'T TOLERATE YOUR INTOLERANCE ANYMORE!!!
>SJW: FUCKING NAZIS! WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!

I'm fine with people believing in political correctness I'm not fine with enforcing it.

Then they shouldnt be called a university, call them something else; thats like having a place called a hospital where you dont treat people, you only sell pizza. A university is a place where ideas are debated, censorship and university are 2 words that cant coexist.

Obviously in a public university all ideas should be allowed to be expressed.

OK, yes, they can say that if they want. My problem is when they call someone these things for simply disagreeing with them.

No, see, they want to be able to call you a sexist bigot, etc. while preventing you from saying nigger, spic, etc.

I would argue that it applies to all universities, otherwise they are not really universities but something else. Places that choose what ideas should be allowed to be expressed can exist, since its a fundamental human freedom, just dont call them universities.

Yes but with freedom of speech you have the right to say those things as well.

>My problem is when they call someone these things for simply disagreeing with them.
>SJW: FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

You are a hypocritical piece of shit, wake the fuck up.
At least black panthers and actual communists will admit it you fucking coward.

>Even if you get fired from your job
done, your argument is done for. Now get out lefty trash

>b-but
No one cares, take your vocabulary dictatorship somewhere else

Thats freedom of speech as well too.

If you get fired from your job your not mad at the spooky scary leftist thought police your mad at the free market.

If I recall
The free market wasn't the one who implemented affirmative action

Underated

>prostitution gets legalized
>go to a whorehouse
>want to have sex with a whore
>"wow we don't do that here, it's perfectly legal for you to ask but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to ask you to leave"
>leave and go to another whorehouse
>the next day i get an article in The Whorehouse Times
>"local man thrown out of whorehouse, tried asking for sex"
>whorehouse gets praised for it's action
>other whorehouses see this as a right thing to do
>whiten 3 years it's completely socially unacceptable to ask for sex in a whorehouse
>but it's still legal to

Free speech is a subversive idea that allows the uncontrolled and unrestrained operation of enemy movements within a country.
Political correctness is not opposed to the idea of free speech at all. On the contrary, it's meant to come into play in the context of a "free speech society/country."