Lol

lol

Really activates those almonds...

/thread

>attacks where jihadists used guns aren't counted in the terrorist attack number
lmao

so?
no, read the image

>lets in refugees
>attacks go up

R-Refugees welcome!

But why should America have to lose any of its people to a threat emanating from foreign lands?

If the potential for those deaths to occur can be stopped, why not do it?

>there hasn't been very many terrorist attacks in the US lately
>BETTER IMPORT MORE MUSLIMS, REALLY DANGEROUS UNVETTED ONES!

We should deport al niggers too.

Good idea leaf.

this is not the argument behind the image

>29

29? More people died in the Boston bombing than that. And the Orlando nightclub. What the fuck kind of metric are we using to determine what is or is not a terrorist attack?

How many of the attackers were black?

Fpbp

Wrong, pulse nightclub shooter killed more than 29 people alone.

Why should we lose any of our people from police? That 10 year number doesn't even come close to the yearly number of reported deaths caused by police.

#deportcops

>tl;dr niggers are worse than Muslims

burgers are literally retarded. if there were as many terrorists as guns, there would be a lot more dead

>a jihadist kills more people than an armed nigger in night time
KEK.

shooting people to death is already illegal

being a muslim isn't, but should be.

all those gun homicides were by niggers, against niggers

also, there were way more deaths from terror attacks. you forgot San Bernadino, Orlando, Boston marathon bombers, and 9/11

>inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Stay cucked you gunless leaf.

the error in reasoning with this statistic is that handling domestic & foreign homicidal threats are not mutually exclusive activities.

I agree that leafs should die

Can we add African American and Hispanic murder rates to the chart as well so we can see who to blame for all the murders in the country ?

it wasnt jihadist terrorism, there are many type of terrorisms

>what is or is not a terrorist attack?
has to be confirmed that Islamic Jihad was the prime motivation, this very narrow definition can be used like the "unemployment" definition

>49

>so?

I think the point would be that just because something is comparatively smaller than another thing it doesn't mean that thing is insignificant.

For instance, let's say you have cancerous tumors in your lungs. Those tumors only make up a tiny percentage of your body mass. But despite being a small percentage comparatively, they are obviously something you should be paying attention to.

great post, user, keep it up

kek

>If we change the definition that makes it ok
they were attacks done in the name of allah.

>gun homicide
Are guns in America self aware or something?
Guns never killed anyone here in Brazil, it's always some nigger that uses it to shoot someone that kills

didnt say it was ok I'm just explaining the difference...

>>a jihadist kills more people than an armed nigger in night time

/thread/

>I want to let tigers loose in the city!
>Why?
>WHEN'S THE LAST TIME SOMEONE DIED FROM A TIGER ATTACK IN THE U.S., HUH???

There is no difference, the only reason there is a "difference" is so the liberals can live in this fantasy world where only 29 people were killed in terrorist attacks motivated by islam...

this is such a crock of shit. were they not including victims of jihadi gun violence in the "victims of Jihadi terrorist attacks" category? that one guy who lit up all the fags in florida was a Jihadi pure and simple. he killed more than 29 by himself

What is jihad terrorism? How is it defined?

>leaf being stupider than usual

And they pale even further compared to automobile deaths. So what? We should legalize terrorism on the expectation that it cannot grow?

Obvious shill thread.

Sage.

Cool. Now do a chart on the number killed by niggers vs killed by terrorism in the USA pls

>past ten years

>header says "those killed by firearms"
>pie chart says "victims of (((gun homicides)))"

No doubt suicides involving firearms are included in that statistic.

If other Western countries included that in their gun violence statistic, and if they had several million inner-city niggers killing each other on a daily basis, then they might understand why our violent crime rates are the way they are.

Fpbp.

Soon, my Brazilian friend.

you're right, i should be discriminating against blacks because they're 50% of the murder rate.