For real y'all

She is changing how investigative journalism is done on live tv. If you all haven't been keeping up with her show lately, or even never checked it out, I highly highly highly recommend giving it a chance. The reporting she's done this whole week blows pizzagate/slush fund/Shareblue out of the water. It's inspiring.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2017/03/03/rachel-maddow-growing-3-times-faster-fox-news-ratings-surge.html
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show
youtube.com/watch?v=ekmfGSpWOU0
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZMZhszd4N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking hell Satan fine I'll give her a lokk just ease up on the gets ok

jesus christ kek wants this thread to happen
>what does he mean by this?

top kek

>Y'all

I knew people who typed that were under the influence of satanic forces

Check out her reports this week.

he should

It'd be nice if you said what his name was.

Elaborate, what do you mean by "inspiring". The only that I find inspirational from that snarky dyke is my desire to rip her limb from limb.

Who is this muff mariachi?

I've been watching her for years, less so lately cause she's been parroting the daily leftist mantra; she's a damn good reporter though, really good at taking seemingly disconnected stories and tying them together, I just wish she'd get off the (((soros tit)))

Ahh, there's the sexism. That's all the white nationalists have on her. Her reporting is better than basically all other news shows out right now.

But don't ask me; check the ratings.

politicususa.com/2017/03/03/rachel-maddow-growing-3-times-faster-fox-news-ratings-surge.html

You've picked a bad time to stop watching her, man. Her reports this week are fucking intense. Sure, they're pretty anti-Trump, but goddamn are they fun to watch and breathe a new life into broadcast investigative journalism.

"Muh sexism" look leftist worm. I have been dwelling on this board for months. Liberal buzz words have no power here. These people are like roaches you could call them what ever you want. They don't give a fuck. You are in their domain now. This isn't tumblr or some mainstream social media site. This is a realm of pure chaos. It is here that all that you champion dies.

kek is with you, I'll find her stuff from this week

This place is like cocaine. Is awful, but once you get your first dose of this place, you are hooked. Run while you still can, before they start to red pill you. Save your sanity!

Maddow is an atrocious condescending cunt. If she is the pinnacle of msm reporting in the us then the msm is dead

Stop replying to this thread it's a f****** shill

Oh shit, pictures with lines connecting them. That's it, Drumpf is finished.

Felate me ex-lib newfags

I'm sorry user, but what she is doing is not 'investigative' journalism. You are setting that bar far, far, too low if you think it is.

sorry satan. the main stream media died years ago. i know you want us to tune in for the regularly scheduled social conditioning but i need to catch up on pron.

i dont even know the names of half the bitches i find on web sites any more and they are to lazy to put a name its just (red headed slut) which makes finding more pics of some bitch harder

Real reporting does not happen on TV. They just report what they read in news papers. With that being said I have a fetish for girls who look like androgynous tom boys so I very much like maddow.

Although that is only because I want to bend her over and fuck her in the ass while her girlfriend is forced to watch..

Contrary to what you may think, there are actual reasonable and intelligent people on here (harder to come across ever since Trump came along), but they are here.
Yeah, I lean center-left. Most people on here are extreme right, but not all. It also serves as a useful partisan information source. Sounds like you need to start expanding how you get your news.

>666

Can't tell if awful ShareBlue tactic or low tier bait. Shareblue's gotten so fucking bad lately it's indistinguishable from shitty posts.

Woah so this is the power of investigative journalists

I don't get my news from biased media hacks. Sounds like you need to wake up.

would i be considered gay if i wanted to hate fuck her.

What's this guy's fucking problem?

Kys. Slide thread

You clearly aren't on here often if you think most users are '''extreme''' right.

Leaked documents were breaking news on Rachel's show these past two weeks; exclusive to her show alone, not reported by any newspaper (The report from several immigration agencies that will likely stop Trump from releasing a new travel ban - She broke the news). She's getting a big boost in her credibility.

Rachel Maddow is not a journalist, she just blabs her stupid opinions on current news events (like anyone could do), she is AM talk radio brought to tv

How fitting it is only just her.

Watch some of her reports this week, and you will be proven wrong.

Looks like a filthy lesbian no thanks.

They started the culture wars, I'll just play by their rules.

If it looks like they are not one of us they are against us so its ok to call them trash and disregard them.

That's a chick?

They missed a few.

AN AMBASSADOR WENT TO THE WHITE HOUSE?

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD NO

TOTALLY COMPARABLE TO A RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR MEETING A CAMPAIGN SURROGATE, MULTIPLE TRUMP APPOINTEES BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE, AND TRUMP'S SON AND SON-IN-LAW.

Who cares?
If we're this "friendly" with Russia, we don't have to worry about any kind of war during this presidency. No one would be stupid enough to fuck with both the US and Russia.

>politicususa.com/2017/03/03/rachel-maddow-growing-3-times-faster-fox-news-ratings-surge.html
fake news.
its easy to have ratings increase 3x faster when you only have 2000 viewers. Fox has millions of viewers and obviously it isn't going to grow 3x as easily as her measly 2000.

Does anyone remember a couple years ago when CNN got BTFO because they were encouraging "user reported news". Their "sources" were just random jackass's and phoneposters. I think they stopped doing that pretty quick, but I remember Maddow eating humble pie.

>its easy to have ratings increase 3x faster when you only have 2000 viewers

>Stop replying to this thread it's a f****** shill
they all are.. relax
you want a red pill.. leave your basement

Boybeast

it's not any different for him to meet with Trump staff than it is for him to meet with democrats

> she

not into math user?
4 viewers... add 4 more.. WOW doubled viewers.
1000 viewers.. add 4 more.. WOW.. its nothing.

my boy chris hayes > trms

>B..but.. it was different when Chicago Jesus did it..
>Obama Administration Officials Set Up Jeff Sessions’ Meeting With the Russian Ambassador
oooh.. okay.

>But don't ask me; check the ratings.

k

He did have a crazy fucking interview with Carter Page last night. That shit was fucking bizarre.

rachel's smart as fuck but i cant stand her pacing.

>She

Laughing with you, not at you. You shits are too parannoid, spend less time on twitter.

Asschug antifreeze.
How bout that?

so now the shills arent shilling ideas, they're trying to shill for ratings because they're losing millions of dollaryoos every day

Maddow
Not even once

NO

Checked.

Why couldn't you link to some of her stuff this week? What is this dumb trend on Sup Forums to never source anything? Stop it.

cash her outside, in handcuffs
DAILY REMINDER EVERY PERSON INVOLVED IN TREASON AND SEDITION IS MARKED BY GOD FOR DESTRUCTION

REPENT NOW OR BE JUDGED WITH THE REST

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

I hear you. I actually kind of like it. Saw someone equate write, "It's like watching a newspaper story", where you get the initial grab, then the background, and finally the BOOM at the end.

good tip.. Twitter kills brain cells

She's not unbearable like Morning Joe Mika but she is using media buzzwords words like "muslim ban", I hate people who intentionally lie to people.

rachel maddow is an incredibly handsome woman.

>politicus

>months
lurk more newfag, you talk like a supar surrus 15 year old and are the wrong kind of edgy in your post

>The report from several immigration agencies that will likely stop Trump from releasing a new travel ban - She broke the news

false. i watch msnbc's news lineup at night because I think they're the most entertainingly delusional people out of all the people doing cable news.

that cuck chris hayes was the one who first reported on the immigration agencies tonight.

Gotta take a little of the bad with the good, I completely understand. Her reports tonight, yesterday, and Monday were very very good.

move along.

Will you and your tranny provide some actual evidence or will you continue to speculate for the entire administration?

why cant we have her tried for sedition and treason for using the TV to undermine American governance thus impeding our affairs nationally with her biased hack fake corrupt news broadcasts?

Wtf she's so fucking cute

LATEST INFO

No she's undermining America, I don't know where people think you need to have hundreds of thousands of an enemy to cause destruction? How much people did it take to take down the trade centers, 200K? 17 people.

Since when is leaking encouraged by the mainstream media? Since when that is legal? Since when pretending islam and people coming from war torn countries aren't radicalized, taquiyya anyone? We fucked up the muslims in the past in my country and this was WAY before all this radical muslim terrorism buzzword even thought about existing, it's a real problem and I hate her for undermining her own government this much.

Watch last nights piece on Rachel's show; that is what I was referring to. The DHS, ICE, NCNC, State, and more all collaborated on a report that basically shows that most radicalized individuals are made here in the U.S., and don't travel here from other countries already radicalized.

Though Chris Hay's report was interesting. Sounds like interment camps to me.

The format here takes all the personality/hierarchy bullshit away. I like it because that's the stuff that totally kills every online lefty community

fuck off mr satan

Wow, now make that dumbass bubble "linking" all the members of congress to the Russian gov

Pro tip: Nearly every congressman speaks to the russians.

>niggers from ferguson throw rocks at you
>continue to justify them chimping out and assaulting you because they have a right to be angry
>"my boy"

chris hayes is the biggest cuck on television. there is nothing respectable about him, he doesnt even respect himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekmfGSpWOU0

Whistleblowers have always been essential to transparency in our governement and the free press; it's why we have laws protecting them. Did you know that?

oh my bad, i didnt watch msnbc last night. i thought you were referring to the stuff that was reported just tonight.

Sounds awfully familiar....

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

You do realize there isba difference between leaking info that exposes corruption is different than leaks performed by Obama appointees attempting to torpedo the new Adminiatrati9n?

>there's the sexism

How is not knowing some media personality sexism?

How is misgendering an unknown androgynous person sexism?

You want to leap to that word so quickly you immediately discredit yourself.

You see that as being "cucked", I see that as being a good reporter - being near the chaos and a part of the story.

Let me guess you're an Edward Snowden fanboy? Answer this simple question, of the information he shared, why didn't he shared a certain 1 million documents and carried it with him to Russia. Where the "transparency"? Whoops.

There's a difference between transparency and destabilizing your government, I am not american, what's the stop me from getting military info for those trinidadian isis cells in Iraq? didn't think that far? Too bad now you're men are dead but hey at least it makes Drumpf look bad am I right?

I thought the same thing

What you just said was hyper partisan, but I think I know what you mean. Yes, some leaks that have come out are DEFINITELY illegal if the information is officially confidential still. If it is just a document that has been tightly concealed, but not confidential, someone can leak it and their are protections in place for that person.

I would recomend leaving. This is not a website... it is the edge from reality to the void.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZMZhszd4N0
Once you are here you never leave and the redpill will consume you mercilessly.

I agree with OP, we need to keep up the pressure on Pizzagate, ShareBlue, and the illegal slush fund.

reporters go to warzones all the time and get shot at. they dont try to justify people assaulting them.

this is a feature exclusive to chris hayes. he can continue objectively reporting and at the same time call out aggressive behavior for being what it is - destructive. he didnt because he wanted to push the narrative of mostly non-violent protests happening in ferguson

hayes isnt a reporter, he's a pundit and he epitomizes white guilt.

Wny do americans like to watch ugly jewish women on tv?

(((Who))) do you think puts these ugly jewish women on TV?