Witches vs sons of Kek

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup Forums-magicians-are-battling-over-the-future-of-america

>We aren't just fighting Trump. We're fighting the people around us. We're fighting the Sons of Kek, too.

>"I see no need to defeat them, as their impact is marginal and soon they'll get tired and move on to something else."

> I'm kind of stunned that it got this big. I feel like the Christian opposition and the Sons of Kek were just completely overpowered," they wrote. "I honestly feel like we're ushering in a new age, and it's... incredible, to say the least."

Umm, guys, why are we not talking about the encroaching movement of witches trying to take on our god?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LZGBl
metabunk.org/how-to-link-to-archive-a-web-page-that-might-change-or-vanish.t2252/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we get some meme magic going in this thread?

pls don't die

Can I be part of the Inquisition?

Are you a mexican warlock?

Nope, I'm 100% Spanish.

Aren't these people just old ladies who die there hair blue and black and have multiple cats? How does that make you a witch?

It doesn't, they are retards.

>each time you post a pepe, you fight against witchcraft

The difference between the "Sons of Kek" and witches is that we control the memes and actually actively try to redpill people. Witches will never win cause their fat tumblr dykes who can't into memes and reality.

> I'm kind of stunned that it got this big. I feel like the Christian opposition and the Sons of Kek were just completely overpowered," they wrote. "I honestly feel like we're ushering in a new age, and it's... incredible, to say the least."

This is probably the most autistic thing I've ever read.

>sons of kek

wew lads kek really is Malal we warhammer 40k now praise chaos all day errday

so be it

let be there war

kek is with us

(shadily blares in the background)

It feels like we're living in the Middle Ages.

>this timeline

Dude pls don't link directly to some retarded Buzzfeed shitposting article. ARCHIVE IT@@

archive.is/LZGBl

Plus I hope you like this image of their headline and top of the article they posted, with a little help from PEPE's disciple.

Sorry, but does it matter as long as you have ad block?

Link to archived previous thread, and .....................
>>

czech em.

> "Non-binary" witches
> Cast binding spell

-1 + 1 = 0

who is this Sup Forums Group, LLC?

>Sons of Kek
This is getting out of control

If you link directly, to a SJW site like VICE, then every user who clicks it, gives them a click, making their site prosper and thrive. Please we don't want to do this, that's why OP should archive link the source (for SJW sites)

metabunk.org/how-to-link-to-archive-a-web-page-that-might-change-or-vanish.t2252/

If it's a site we like like infowars or britebart (sp) then link directly.

But ad block gives them no money while costing them money.

fucking liberals should die

>Sons of Kek
>This is getting out of control

Sons of Kek vs Non-binary Witches.
May the slimy green patriarchy prevail!

Praise Kek!

Don't worry, Kek is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, timeless and eternal, and the alpha and the omega. There's no defeating Kek, the foremost among the gods, the creator of the universe, and the owner of the day of judgment. Kek is the bringer-in of the light, the god of the time before there is light, and in that time gives birth to light. Kek brought order to the chaotic waters at the moment of creation, as only a god of chaos can rule chaos.

As time is no limitation to the gods, Kek exists in this "present" as well as he continues to exist at the moment of creation, and at every other moment in the history and future of the universe. Be not afraid, because Kek is always with you.

Dumb skanks wish they were witchy cute.

Polite bump.

k

>he thinks that the archive doesn't fire the scripts that generate ads

>Sup Forums magicians
Man, this timeline... I can't even believe how much we managed to fuck things up. It's absolutely fantastic and makes me glad to be aline.

Shadilay.