Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-hbKuZ1MI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnism
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc
youtube.com/watch?v=qq6eNyhJ99Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, other retards.

No i became a panendeist because religion is created by (((them)))

The Soviet argument in that pic is just breathtakingly stupid.

Good choice OP

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-hbKuZ1MI

No, my path was Christian -> Agnostic -> "prime mover" theist

fpbp

I like this picture
and it's nice to know so many annons are coming around

Getting baptised into the LDS church tomorrow.

Good job user. Good job.

Nah. Went

>Atheist > Christian > Pagan

Never found a convincing argument against Paganism, and Christianity never really resonated with me.

>LDS church
cringe. Fake Christianity doesn't count bro.

I was an edgy atheist 2 years ago
I still struggle to believe in god even when i have a lot of respect for the catholic church. Sometimes i even tend to Paganism because of Christianities Jewish roots.
Right now i will stick with esoteric nationalism

Close, but no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnism

>yes mr christian you are somewhat correct
>yes mr muslim you are somewhat correct
>yes mr buhddist you are somewhat correct
>yes mr sikh you are somewhat correct
>yes mr catholic you are somewhat correct

>no one tries to kill me
>no one tries to convert me and ruin my fucking day
>they like you because you didn't challenge their belief
>everybody wins

Live and let live brothers.

Within an year? You merely switched brands of "brainwashed moron".

Grow your own personality, kid. Stop worrying about fitting into some kind of mold.

>everybody wins
everybody loses, nobody can actually live on their ideals to the fullest.

Nope. Religion is useful for controlling plebs, that's about it.

Me, but I'm already a catholic. I will pray for you, OP.

>Kierkegaard
You have good tastes, user.

fibby pibby

The true redpill is that Jews despise Christianity (the traditional kind) and have subverted the Church through heresy and Protestantism. You are falling for their plan. Conservative Catholics are like hellfire for them. Pic-related explains further.

You had a plebeian understanding of Nietzsche if you think he would have supported your fedora tipping ways.

i'm an atheist but if you dont pray to Odin and the gods of war u are a faget and jew puppet

So why does Bill O'Reilly associate with old Jews. He is the classic conservative Catholic media person IMO

Doing lent for the first time ever.
Gave up alcohol, sugary/processed foods, masturbation and vidya.

Catholics are a cancer for everyone.

Off yourself. The only "atheists" who act so above others are the ones that aren't actually atheists.

dude i just got my copy of thatbook

shit is fucking mindblowing dawg

What is the SSPX? Conservatism is a quantifiable term once you know about enough of the Older Orders. Bill is Irish.

thanks user, ill read it.
Anything else that goes in that direction?

Be sure to post and tell us when you get your magic underwear.

yeah

>I was an edgy athiest and no one payed attention to me
>now I am a christian and can force feed my attention getting on people to support pushing myself and my shitty personality on people
good job OP, you will fit right into the modern christian church, its a country club for douchebags like you

What dude? Martin Luther hated the Jews.

>not taking the final white pill

Maybe Solzhenitsyn. He was also accused of antisemitism later in his life for stating that Jews were responsible for so much bloodshed.

I was, am, and will likely continue to be atheist, however I have become a social Christian over the past few years. I acknowledge and appreciate the ways Christianity has benefited civilization over time and think it is still a positive influence overall, especially when compared to other religions. I also enjoy Christmas and Christian talk shows. I just think it's all a bunch of malarkey.

Another good read on Jews if you're interested

Religion is shit and so is being so weak willed that your life and beliefs are ran by temporary memes

youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc

Good choice. Be faithful and lead a good life.

Christianity is a turd. Maybe you should try a real religion like Tibetan Buddhism?

The only problem with Christians is the Old Testament, if that wasnt there all christains would despise kikes.

None of those faggot SWPL atheists actually read Nietzsche. They just 'like' single quotes of his on Facebook memes.

Nobody goes from being an Atheist (requiring proof/evidence to make conclusions) to being a Theist (believing shit made up by illiterate goat herders or their equivalent millenia' ago with no evidence) unless:

a): You have acquired significant brain injury in the meantime

or

b): You weren't an atheist to begin with.

Christian roleplaying on this board is beginning to reach cancerous levels.

Remember to love God and have a blessed day.
Lets help lead our Sup Forums friends back to straight street.

Have to wait a whole year to receive a temple recommend.

Plan is marry a nice Mormon girl and reproduce. So far so cute. Lots of cuties in my Singles' Ward.

Pretty much

no but i pretend to be religious on Sup Forums because everyone else does and i want to fit in

no, religion is for plebs

I am the precise opposite. God is simply the product of wishful thinking.

If you change your worldview from one extreme to the other within a year you're probably retarded anyway

No, I'm not an idiot who changes his opinions because of groupthink and fedora memes.

to a tee brother, to a tee

It's obvious that it's highly unlikely that any of the supernatural aspects of any religion are even remotely true. I suspect a lot more people here are aware of that then they let on, they just don't want to get accused of wearing a silly hat.

You're allowed to recognize the useful social applications of religion while still questioning the logical validity.

>Christianity is the the correct religion
>Thousands of other religions are wrong because I said so

If you're talking about a good way to give people decent morals while keeping them controlled I agree Christianity is a good tool though.

Wow, that is really remarkable.

I too read Nietzsche and Kierkegaard and followed the same path.

I do believe that Nietzsche wasn't that much of an atheist but only a realist.

I think everyone should read Nietzsche and Kierkegaard, they are intertwined in their ideas.

Religion is a control mechanism.

Eventually you will find Jesus and not be a tool for sins, user.

Daily reminder that religion if for lazy faggots either unwilling or unable to create their own secular code of morals.

never go full retard m8

There is no salvation outside of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and its overseas partners like SELK (Germany), LCC (Canada), LCA (Australia), NRK (Japan) and SELC (Siberia).

Yes, and? Just because it pushes a particular social behavior doesn't mean it isn't true

The Bible literally says Christianity is the one true religion. You know, that book that all other religions are based on?

I'm sorry I don't need the threat of eternal hell fire to know I should be a good person.

>SUPPORTING THE VATICAN

>FUCKING EVER

How blue pilled are you son?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qq6eNyhJ99Y

And for fun:

>youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

dues vult is the new fedora

I love this thread.

So glad to see people awaking to the TRUTH.

God is REAL.

And Christianity is the religion of our founding fathers, our ancestors.

ONWARD!

was like this
12 - realized that religion is a tard meme (Was raised Catholic (christian, but not a real christian)
P.S. Catholics are antichrist on par with Muslims, which is because Catholics created Islam.
>14
>athiesm is pretty edgy but i'll take it one step further and dare to ask if i even exist
>nihilist cynic who only exists to enjoy the thrills of shitposting IRL
>16
>finish reading the Koran
>it's shit, muslims are subhumans
>17
>Finish reading Mein Kampf
>it's prophetic, Htiler did nothing wrong other than lose
>19
>finish reading the old testament
>am currently Jewish emotionally and religiously

The founding fathers of America were anti organized religion

Heresy grows from idleness

Christianity, the ultimate redpill.

I keep getting digits because I'm right

Still an atheist but Christianity is western civilisation and I support it fully.

So you regressed and you're seemingly proud of it? Ignorance is bliss after all, I suppose, but damn it doesn't work if you force it son.

The athiest movement is good at refuting fundamentalist cucks, but as a political ideology they seem to think that if we all replace religion with pics of space and Neil Degrasse Tyson we'll all have a utopia.

Plus, r/atheism is totally cucked with every other thread accusing Trump of starting a "theocracy."

>read new books with new information
>have new experiences and rethink old ideas from a new perspective
>come to different conclusions
>this is a result of "groupthink and fedora memes"
Only retards change like that, and you're more likely to find them worshiping Kek or other memes.

>Tibetan Buddhism
>He's going to believe mystical salvationist additions to what was taught by the Buddha
Theravada>>Zen>>>Tibetan Buddism

>pope literally licks refugee feet

I'm still atheist but I understand that Christianity is necessary as a bulwark against western degeneracy.

They just pretend to be?
Seems unlikely.

No, cause I'm not a trend following bitch.

I am considering conversion to the Orthodox Faith. The Eastern Rite is not cucked like the pedo Catholics and whatever the fuck Protestants are now.

Probably because they have been on the front line against heresy for centuries now. When I went as tourist to Greece, my most vivid memory was the martyrs shrine in the Cathedral of Athens. They even went so far as to write out in English an explanation for what it was. An eternal memorial for those slain by the infidels.

Infidels being Muslims. That sort of Moral certainty is lacking in the Western tradition now.

>Anti-Organized Religion.

Are you sure about that user?

Because God can be found in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, etc.

"In God We Trust."

Atheism is anti-intellectual. It refutes any and all evidence that would indicate there's even the slightest possibility of a higher power.
Because you know, we totally came into existence along with everything we need to survive on this planet as well as any other resource that we've ever used...you know through like randomness man. Life totally came from asteroids n' sheeeeeet.

What about the religions that existed before Christianity?

The top one is still you and everyone here. The bottom one is roleplay.

The belief in God doesn't mean religion, if anything religion is blasphemous to God and real natural law

Well, we are talking about God, and God alone.

Now, Christianity is a religion.

True.

But it's America's religion.

You are thinking about sects, like Churches.

Different sects, under one umbrella.

The Bible explains this. Jesus died for the sins of all men which includes every person to ever exist whether knowing and unknowing of his grace.

>good goy. Only the church can tell you what the bible means

yeah, because your pinus is mutilated- like over juise, my amerifat bro. You have still a way to grow up. lel

what kind of jewish crackaganda is this

The Jews finished the job with the Vatican II in the 1960s.

Now almost every branch, protestant or Catholic, is completely subverted.

The only good news is this gives us all a common enemy to fight against.

I get that the Bible explains why it absolves people before Christianity.

But all you can say is "I am right because the book I believe in says I am right." You can't go through religions that existed exclusive and unknown of Christianity and explain why their beliefs are wrong without saying "because the Bible says Christianity is right."

How do I go from deism to Christianity? I've tried to make the leap but can't accept any stories about miracles.

I was raised in a Roman Catholic household and went to church every week in my youth. I became almost agnostic in my teenage years as a sort of rebellion, but now I have come full circle and have embraced Christianity again. I pray to God every day to protect Trump desu. Our pope is a total faggot commie though.

Yet another thing that the bible teaches is to minister to all people unknowing of his grace. Checkmate.