POL, my native indian friend AKA ''junglenigger'' is marrying this german girl. What do you think of tihs?

POL, my native indian friend AKA ''junglenigger'' is marrying this german girl. What do you think of tihs?

its a man baby

i think you just said your pajeet friend is marrying a german girl. what else is there to think about this ?.
how are you even posting this thread isnt your country all mad max now ?.

>how are you even posting this thread isnt your country all mad max now ?.

Our country is doing just fine.

Oh, so your guarani friend got the pretty white girl you thought you were entitled to and now you're jealous and mad because you got cucked by him.

We don't give a fuck about your feelings Pedro. If the guy got the girl he has some qualities, evidently you don't, get out beta.

When some other fag gets a girl i like and creampies her, it's not the jews trying to oppress me, it's my own damn fault.

>Oh, so your guarani friend got the pretty white girl you thought you were entitled to and now you're jealous and mad because you got cucked by him.

Hes my friend and he got a white girl so ''im mad and jealous'', what now?

You sound butthurt, whats the big deal?

Why did you feel the need to post this?

You're either baiting or mad.

then just also get a german girl

pretend you're a rich dude, get her to brazil and then lock her in your favela

works 100%

Also, if you're a southron, you can score some pretty polish girls easy.

Stop hating on your friend behind his back, thats fucking gay.

Me and my friend are talking in teamspeak right now and we thought it would be fun so see Sup Forums reaction to this. You seem really bothered by this.

dont belive you, post her more

she probably some random girl from fb/inst

>Hes my friend and he got a white girl

The fact that you are trying this rub this in white guys faces on Sup Forums speaks to a certain complex you have. You see this is inherently servile behaviour and you'd only be doing it if you subconsciously devalued your own racial identity in comparison.

Not to mention that cheerleading another man for the action his dick is getting is literally cuckold behaviour as well.

You've been hoodwinked by the rhetoric here and meme'd into multiple layers of self-resentment.

Stop getting this meme's on and be a human being again.

commit sudoku

t. assblasted white guy

>The fact that you are trying this rub this in white guys faces on Sup Forums speaks to a certain complex you have.
why is this even a thing?
don't know about you guys but I don't give a fuck about random cunts that i'm not interested in.

You know how Sup Forums would react to this, and that's exactly why you posted this shit.

This.

Resenting your friend won't help you, denial is even worse. Getting your shit together and finding yourself your own "german girl" would be a good start, but i doubt you'd be able.

>t. assblasted white guy

lmao

PROTIP: I'm not white.

>PROTIP: I'm not white.
my apologies in that case

>why is this even a thing?

Insecurities abound in humanity. I'm not without my own. But you can only move past them when you recognise that they are actually there.

>showing her in swastikas is good evidence she's dating an indian
why don't you just let your friend fuck you in the ass and suck his dick?

Trying to get Sup Forums to hate on your friend is jew backstabbing behavior, you should have known you wouldnt find your affirmation here.

this pretty much sums it up

Also, that's some shit-tier photoshop skills

Lel I gor her, yes and I'm not even too Guarani/native looking/indian looking that much, in fact I look like Japanese for some reason. We like to talk shit about sand googles all day because when she was in Germany last year she saw them doing shit all over. She hates them and so do I XD. We're both /pol citizens kek

~~ Praise kek~~

>fb filename
you have to go back

I think you got cucked, huehue friend

Did you use MS Paint to add that outfit? Fucking OP.

i dont know senpai first time i hear of a country where police are allowed to go on strike.
not sure who thought that was a good idea.

You can clearly see it's all shooped in.

If what he says is true and she IS dating an Indian, then the chances that it was she or that friend that did that is less than 1%.

Which leaves as the only suspect the butthurt OP

Just ask your friend to translate for you, your English is unintelligible.

>talk shit about sand googles
>she saw them doing shit all over
>we're both Sup Forums citizens kek praise kek

Lel he's not even mad
(OP's Friend here)

To be fair, police are not allowed to go on strike. That was criminal action and all those policemen should be arrested.

Yeah so your story is bullshit. Just like everything else on Sup Forums.

She doesn't own any German military clothing,
she just put them as a joke desu. But she has a nazi knife though...

It's true trust me Ahmed.

though*

>criminals allowed to work as policemen
shit dude that's even worse, i hope they get their shit together .

Now that "OP's friend" showed up.

I'll bet you that some other random Indian guy is spewing his seed deep inside this white girl (who they obsess over, photoshop nazi shit on her) and they are butthurt because they both felt entitled to sweet aryan pussy and feel outraged that some nigger is banging it, and they want Sup Forums to shit all over the guy for them to feel some kind of affirmation.

Fucking cucks.

Those are Military Police. What they did was a crime. I don't know if they're going to get away with it, but they should not.

The procedure would be for the Army to go in and arrest all of them for violating the Military Penal Code, all of them would serve jailtime and be exonerated, having their names disgraced and being forbidden to go into public jobs ever again. But the army is cucked too.

link to her tumblr? is she some tumblr star?

She doesn't, she already got 2 profiles banned because of swastikas and Nazi posts...

inb4
>She's not a nazi

Also, you have to realize that this is the Left moving their pawns to create even more chaos so they can win the 2018 elections easily, and also to divert the public's attention to the political scandals that are happening here.

I am an Army LT, what we should be doing is going in there and putting those people in jail, while putting order on the streets, but everyone in the high command is also following a leftist agenda, so the orders just never come.

I'll tell you though, the lower levels are becoming more and more aware of this, and while the high ranking generals may be worms, there are many Colonels and lower ranking Generals that speak openly against it, i sense a shitstorm brewing inside the armed forces whose consequences will spread everywhere. If military policemen can openly rebel against their commanders and shit all over the military penal code, there's nothing stopping these hardline colonels and brigade generals from overthrowing the worms.

FROM* the political scandals

I just hate niggers, don't care about any other sort of blanda.

You are contradicting yourselves so much to the point where anyone can smell bullshit on your story.

Literally impossible to be jealous of a pajeet. They're small in stature, smell bad, and have some of the tiniest penises on earth.

give him a fucking hi-five man. for a pajeet, this is the goldmine.

nice digits senpai. but
>Military Police
seriously ? soldiers 'going on strike' ? fuck dude in here they'd be thrown in prison on the spot and if they refuse to do the job they swore to do and its critical\life or death they'd get shot on the spot.

anyways what difference does it make to the general population ?. if MP goes on ''''strike'''' (AKA betrayal of the country) that only affects soldiers.

>fuck dude in here they'd be thrown in prison
Yeah, we better call the police, huh.

Unless the military gives a coup or the population goes berserker, we can't do shit. Maybe if some unpredictable right-winger wins on 2018 we can give a shot at mirroring the Duterte effect or something.

Cobras Fumantes, eterno é o teu respeito!

Yes, that's what's written on our Military Code here, they should be arrested on the spot. Problem is the high command is responding with

"Please stop." instead off "You're going to jail."

It makes a big difference to the general population, without them, criminals are free to do as they please. Mugs, rapes, murders skyrocketed, businesses are being looted, as a result of that, businesses stop opening, the population stay locked in their homes, nobody works and it turned into complete chaos.

When the army occupied it the situation that stopped, but there's still no police work being done.

Goes to show you don't know shit about your own country.

Military Police is subordinate to the Army. If they commit said crimes, any army Sergeant or LT can conduct them to an army jail to await trial before the military court.

In theory, this is what should be happening already, but we need orders from the high command to do it, and those orders never came. Basically, we can't deal justice because the President, the Minister of Defense and the General of the Army are holding our hands.

This means that BOTH the criminal MP and the High Command are breaking the Military Penal Code and the Disciplinary Regulations of the Army.

This means they are both in the wrong, and as i said before, the majority of colonels, division and brigade generals are openly speaking against this, which is why we start to see a coup-scenario brewing inside the army.

If it's the real hardline Officers that spearhead this, it WILL bleed into the current Political Crisis.

I will say my hand is scratching to arrest these bastards and help bring order back to this country, but i still follow orders.

>without them, criminals are free to do as they please.
military police police the military dude, civilian police police everyone else.

You don't understand the Brazilian police system. Let me explain.

The civilian police investigates crimes, sends out arrest warrants, generally does all the background work necessary for the arrests.

The military police are the grunts who have to go up in favelas, get shot and arrest people.

Here it's a little bit different.

To police the army, we have the "Policia do Exército", which translates roughly to "Army Police".

The Military Police are the ones who do the police work, patrols, arrest bad guys, get into shootouts with drug dealers and all that fun stuff, they are called Military Police, because they are a police force that's subordinated to the army and follows the army, they are basically a small army tasked with doing the police work in the country.

They are a remnant of our military government, when the army established this branch so that they didn't have to do the police work themselves.

The civilian police here does investigative work, they follow leads and search crime scenes and all that stuff.

Lets play a little scenario here.

Some guy mugs you, and he kills you.

The Civilian Police will investigate and try to find out who did it, when they find out who it was, the Military Police will go in, exchange shots with the guy and then secure him. They will then take him to the Civilian Police so that they can put him trough trial and he can finally go to jail.

The Civilian Police is just that, civilian. The Military Police on the other hand answer to the army, and every code of hierarchy and discipline the army follows.

Basically the Civilian Police is the Investigative/Legislative branch while the Military Police does the boots-on-the-ground jobs.

This is a tl;dr to my post.

>Goes to show you don't know shit about your own country.
>a coup is brewing
I mean, you haven't really disagreed with me.
I know the military polices police (and I read you saying that earlier), but, as you said, they are also filled with rotten eggs.

I wouldn't mind a coup and I hope you can help us out of this miserable situation, but yeah, seeing how there are worms everywhere, it's expected they will start to come back even under a military state.

How do we prevent this from happening in the future?