steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182364246/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Mom is married to Dad

Feels good to be normal

OP BTFO

>mfw mom and dad actually love each other
>mfw nowadays no kid knows how it is to live in a classic family

enjoy your transdads millenialnigger

Jews are based. If they're fucking the females in your family you should welcome it (as long as it's not pump-n-dump of course). Don't you want to be a part of the master race?
Get admission to the tribe? Even if only slightly through the means of "intermarriage".
It's niggers and muslims you should protect your females from.

my dad is dead but he was ginger, I'm not but I live in fear every day that I may have a ginger child because I know those disgusting genes are inside me

>Le Goy

I know.
It fucking hurts.

My Dad is a cool guy too. Really cares about us. Jewfag has dye in his hair too that pisses me off every time.

Suck up to him and maybe you will inherit some of it if he sticks around you ungrateful little snot.

I'm sorry user, I didn't mean to be brutal and I know you didn't play any part in your parent's situation.

I honestly don't know how I would react in your situation, I'm sorry you have to deal with it.

my dad could beat up your dad

You sure about that?

Might as well continue.
My Mom has been in two marriages, my Dad and then this fat fuck from Arkansas named Dave.

Literally the first thought when they married was "This is gonna end horribly."

Guess I was right, huh?

He was verbally abusive, especially the last year.

Just let your slut of a mother sleep in the bed she made and hang out with your dad.

Listen to this guy , he knows what's up. Seems like your dad is a good guy.

Ooh an abusive dad? I hear a new target for Sup Forums to raid. Got his address or online accounts?

My Mom treats my Dad alright, like a good friend besides the (somewhat) brutal child support. He works as a supervisor at the local Unilever, niggers and white trash get fired every fucking day under his shift.
Anyways, back to my former step-father.
He had a kid too, my little half-brother with blonde hair, although it's obviously gonna turn brown. I punched him in the face once. I fucking despise him.

It was a stepfather if you read the thread. Let's not make it worse for him.

your mom is a slut lmao

He lives with his old af parents who are rich as hell. He lives on the other side of Memphis in the "rich suburbs for old people" part of town.

[spoiler]Also, Tennessee-fag here[/spoiler]

If OP tells me exactly where his father works, I will send them very lewd and/or threatening messages to everyone and every department at his workplace.

Nice digits

I know you're a shill trying to dox people on here. I don't know what group you're a part of but tell them that you days stick out like sore thumbs.
>'Oh boy I sure do hate people of color! Do you fellow fourchanners have a facebook group or something where we can target people of color and homosexuals for online harassment?'

Your Id ends with "Goy"

What I can tell he doesn't work ATM, probs mooches off his parents.

I'M FUCKING FRIENDS WITH HIM ON STEAM.

>he actually had to grow up in a patchwork family
>having to call some random kid your "step" brother

I'm just saying if he wants a little revenge on his adusive step dad he's got the ear of a group of people that would love to fuck with him.

Guilty as charged. Didn't notice that, pretty funny.

Which one of OP's dad? The cuck or the kike?

Another shill trying to get personal info. Guys remember not to ever share any irl info on yourselves or anything that can possibly be linked to you on here. Use common sense.

Ah yes, doxing an abusive male is totally something the left will hate.
And nobody here cares if Sup Forums has a bad reputation with liberals. Fuck off shareblue shill.

He doesn't, though. AFAIK you are the only one here that wants to fuck with people. I just want to fart around on Sup Forums.

God controls your Dad

I also forgot to say he's trying to take our house and my brother. We've got the better case but he has money.

Dude fuck off shareblue, nobody is buying your new strategy of calling actual users "shills". It's obvious to everyone that you're either a shill or incredibly new on this board. It's Sup Forums that hates raiding. Not Sup Forums. We're you not here a few hours ago when we raided that nigger and his school for getting those blackface girls in trouble?

Abusive stepdad here. Yeah, not your personal army cunt.

This.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182364246/

Fuck him up, Sup Forums.

Not in any group. Who doesn't want to fuck with some abusive asshole. Also doesn't "Pool's Closed" mean anything to you?

Dies he bring his own zip lock meals to restaurants?

That's the single most jewish thing a human can do

By doxing his dad you can easily find out who he is. Also you're calling me a shill meanwhile I'm advising people not to share personal info and be safe while you're asking people to announce their family members itt while also sounding like an outsider (who the fuck calls us 'Sup Forums' or 'pol'? Tell take sign that you're an outsider since you're not naturally saying words like 'we' and 'us').

Go live w ur dad not ur mom

Is it that difficult to complete words?

nypa

>tfw Dad lives with his wog gf who bosses him around the house and just passively does whatever she says

he's so pathetic it hurts

This

Goldstein is busting nuts in your mom and you're on here bitching about it. Fuck man, if you're old enough I hope your living on your own, and not under that same roof as the man (that's not your dad) who's banging your mom.

Kek. Just expose your power level on Ceder and do yourself a favour.

also her former husband killed himself and she's an OCD loon

Notice how the shills were quick to respond until I posted this.

Thanks man.

Crazy to think that half of people will never know this feel. Not to mention the quarter with pussies for dads.

sorry to the anons without nuclear family. you've taught me to appreciate my parents much more

I think he is under the illusion that he can save his slut of a mum. He should just walk away and not contact her anymore.

Didn't order you to shit dude. Hope you get some therapy for the abusive stepdad thing.

It's pretty sad. Seeing my parents make it through thick and thin has helped me in my own marriage. I wish everyone got an example of people toughing it out through bad times and seeing how it leads to the really good times.

>getting a rich stepdad
>literally WIFE'S SONing a kike
win/win senpai

>lol he's rich u juan

I give no shits about his money. He acts like a fucking gay retard all the time, hell sounds like it too. The normie life isn't for me.

You are the only other sane person in this thread.

my parents might have been weirdos but God damn did they love each other

>parents divorced before I was born.
>step dad is an alcohol
>dad is kill of cancer.
I cant wait for DOTR to release all this aggression.

>le goy
>parents are married
are you white ?. where do you live senpai we need to step up the feminism\media subversion and keep that divorce rate climbing .

does your half brother earn your hatred?

Lol, I am white, thanks for asking! Also, my parents had a religious awakening a few years ago and go to your sandpit all the time to drop off Bibles for when you stupid kikes realize that Jesus is your Messiah. It's pretty cringey, but everyone needs a hobby in retirement.

Okay now I'm going on a possible borderline keyboard rant.
I'm pretty sure my former Step-Dad fucked me up emotionally too. My already autistic level shyness was amplified when I never went out of my room and probably spoke only five sentences at school.

>tfw 30s
>meet girl, late 20s, qt
>so user, what's your family like? you seem so smart and funny.
>tfw say my family is a mess
>mean, estranged dad lives like (((them))); dumb af mom (highschool GED); bro prob legit crazy/autist ; half-brother, 50, is gay/childless; both sides of family fuckups or rednecks or aged
>girl shows concern, then dawns on her, I have senpai-free holidays for rest of my life; no senpai vacations
>she tenses up, any interest shown retracts
>all alone again.gif
>cry in parking lot; phone rings, brother did drugs and quit job

Do you have any contact with him? Talk to the world the way you post here. Not the racist meme shit, that will get you ostracized, but have the same confidence with other people that you do here.

I had kind of the opposite problem when I was younger. I could interact in the real world no problem at all, but I was incredibly shy when it came to posting on the internet.

Just realize that if it's someone you won't ever see again who cares what they think of you. The average person is such a mong that they won't remember a word you said 10 minutes after the conversation.

No. He's a sweet kid, but he's obviously annoying af sometimes, like all little bros. I usually let him be on my old Star Wars Xbox 360.
I think he's really growing on the j00d, he's always talking about LEGO: Dimensions around him, which he usually responds "That's cool!"

Call him a kike in front of your Mom, and tell him that your mom is only dating him because she feels guilty for teaching you to hate Jews when you were younger.

so you'd say religion is blocking white divorce rate climb ?, gotta step up that antireligion\atheism\ferodatipping propaganda .
also
>your sandpit
where the fuck is that ?, some jew religious site ?

My mom still has his phone number probably. He always picks my little brother up to stay with him every Wednesday and every other weekend. Other than that, I can talk to him on Steam, e's online right now.

kid didn't ask for his life. dont hate him over being born to a shitbag.

ur just mad that ur mom got shalom'd

Thanks Sup Forums. Really helped me out tonight. Imma sleep, g'night, Sup Forums.

His parents are still married. What a fucking loser.
Just kidding. My parents were married for almost 50 years. They died within a year of each other.

My mother and father don't get along, argue all the time.

>still married over 40+ years.

OP your mom is a dirty whore.