Need advice

Hey guys I found out that my brother does fucking cocaine,
I'm shocked he always smoked weed, but this is too far, and the worst part is that he's a fuckin good looking guy not like average Mexican he's really handsome unlike myself beta what can I do to redpill him on drugs

>Inb4 you have to go back Pedro

Cletus I'm in Mexico right now
Need advice pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lo1B_NEi2Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga, it's Mexico.

Who gives a fuck?

I've been to Mexico. They don't give a fuck about anything down there.

get him on heroin ASAP
kek demands it

Geez don't reply if you gonna be a dumbass my brother is doing well in school he's studying a career in STEM.
No one gives a fuck what do you mean by this fucking moron?

so long as he doesnt do it all the time, it's okay dude. addiction has less to do with the drug, but more to do with the person.....ive done every drug known to man and i'm a health nut and sober all the time

You're in Mexico with basically unlimited dirt cheap cocaine and those pissy little lines is all you're racking?

This isn't b or advice Jose. With that in mind it is what it is He'll learn or he wont. I lost my primo to heroin shit still feels weird. the sooner he gets through addiction the better. Otherwise he's in for a dirtnap pretty soon amigo.

Nice get. And who cares? Coke is ok every now and then

No one gives a fuck about anything down in Mexico in relation to drugs and alcohol.

Hell, if you can see over the counter in Mexico they will serve you booze.

Don't worry about your brother. If he gets busted by the cops he can just slip them some money and be on his merry way.

I sniffed cocaine because I thought it was salt,he and his friends joke about it my heart is bumping so hard, fuck my head hurts if I die remember me anons

Cocaine probably was from Brazil fuck you Favela nigger
We're in war also police officers aren't corrupt all the time only in narco states

Not gonna be able to redpill someone who's doing coke senpai.

Why not?

Confirmed for bait thread

Andif not youre truly a beta faggot

cocaines pretty good stuff OP steal his cocaine and start your own drug cartel desu

I have never seen such fat disgusting hands. You have bigger worries if you're concerned with your heart. Seek help.

>mexico
When will you subhumans cease to cause chaos?

THIS

>STEM
>Mexico
Bullshit

Nice get, Juan. In all seriousness, if the horrendous violence and corruption that occurs on a daily basis in your nation doesn't persuade him drugs lead to trouble, nothing will. You might want to learn how to enjoy your time with him before the inevitable happens.

checked

cocaine should be legal along with all the other drugs.

Not your problem dude. Just let him know you know and that you aren't judging him for it.

BUT IF HE STARTS FUCKING UP YOU ARE JUDGING HIM FOR FUCKING UP.

The biggest problem with drugs is the lying and avoiding the truth. A little recreational drug use is harmless. People who Constantly seek out drugs have something to hide and use it as an emotional mask for the problem.

Pat him on the back for picking one of the most redpilled drugs in existence

Coke is just a more refined version of coffee, cuck

Cocaine is redpilled

Kill him

Does your boss know you are flashing tonights deposit around like that?

He has become an undesirable, promptly get rid of him or he shall drag you down into cartel hell.

Well at least it is a stimulant, making him think quicker, just tell him to stay away from meth and h. Coke really isnt that bad, provided its off the kilo.

no, biggest problem with drugs is that the users almost inevitably financially harm the rest of us through their receiving of welfare checks, medical assistance, etc.

also, financially fueling the cartels by buying it, because it mostly likely originated from some subspecies of spic operating south of the border.

>another worthless beaner advocating the use of a drug that literally causes necrosis of the nose

Coke is no big deal.its hype because of it's upsell and media.

Occasional use is more red pilled than sobriety. Abusing coke is for beyond losers. Stims are great but can fuck you up.

Holy shit it makes you a fucking god at guitar. I pulled a Johnny cash and went Gnostic after using.

This. Just tell him to not start smoking it.

>OMG Pot is a gateway drug
>No it aint
You're stupid and wasting our time.

That only happens if you're doing Donald trump tier quantities or coke

It is senpai

My brother started with pot and then he started doing LSD and pills, I'm just glad he is responsible about it, but I know he would never do that shit if he didn't start with pot

I have found with cocaine, that some people arent really affected, or are able to try it and stop. They dont become addicted.

That said other type of people, coke matches up with them like the love of their lives. People who dont like it, try it a month or two, then quit it for goods.

>be Mexican
>use cocaine

So nothing new?

My advice for you is go get your ass back to Mexico, Paco

Tell his dealers you will fuck them up.

Start snitching and call the DEA.

Put epoxy up his nose so he can't snort.

Tell him you will kill yourself if he keeps doing it.

Put on a zoot suit and scream "I'M THE BEST I'M THE BEST" while beating yourself senseless on the dance floor or at home.

Buy him some lemonade don't eat your hands by mistake good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lo1B_NEi2Ow

Tell him to just rub in on his gums, my friends told me that if I rub it on my gums I won't get addicted and I'll just want to dance a lot.

The DEA wouldn't do shit considering his brother is in Mexico retard.

Stay back for now, maybe it's just a phase. I did coke for a little while, then I stopped.

Oh that is right. The DEA doesn't operate overseas. AMIRITE OPPNEHEMIER?

Coke's all right as long as it doesn't become a habit. It's heroin, meth, and pills that you have to worry about.

Huh I don't even feel buzzed but I butchered Oppenheimer.

Even if he was in America. The DEA wouldn't waste resources tracking down some spic coke head. They mainly go after big time dealers.

Nah they recruit anyone. Like at Charlie Falco. I mean...just look at him.

I don't think you ever did coke. It makes you greedy for more. The only way to not become addicted is if you can't afford it. But once you take a bump you never want to come down

I once had a run with the evil cocaine. You either realize the shit is costing you too much and grow out of it or you become a bump monkey for life. I grew out of it and had to cut off several friends who kept down that road. Our paths took different turns and mine was for the better. My time with it was only for a year but I tend to get bored fast. Hopefully he is the same..

Not necessarily, Hans. I've done coke several times before along w/ beer and cannabis and as soon as the cannabis wore off I was no longer having a good time and wished the feeling would stop. If you're already an anxious type it just sends that shit into overdrive. Drugs affect different personalities differently.

Hey,

Shut the fuck up, spic.

Your brother will be fine.

This is coming from a former heroin addict of 5 years. Been clean for 3.

The work ethic revealed. They really don't need to sleep.

Yeah, no, that's you being a needy person. You are probably inclined to addiction in general. Either that or it's that German inability to question authority and you just attended a DARE lecture.

do it with him, this way you can create a bond

thats the hype culturing surrounding coke, not the drug imo. done plenty

Do cocaine with him you dummy.

No, this is true. There are many Mexican foreign students here and they are ALL in STEM.

why aren't you speaking spanish?

it shrivels up your penis

Find some REALLY fucked up crack heads and make your brother go meet them for himself. Tell him that his habits will make him just like those crackheads if he doesn't stop.

I dont see what's your concern OP?
I've been doing various drugs for years and they never interfered with my life, better get redpilled about drugs your self, they aren't as bad as media tells you they are.
If your life is on track doing coke is like drinking on friday night completely normal and safe as long as u dont abuse it.