Was giving women the right to vote a mistake?

It is pretty obvious that women tend to lean towards altruism when deciding who and what to vote for. Whether or not this is virtue signaling or a legitimate stance is irrelevant. What does matter is the fact that consistently casting votes towards someone else's best interest exacerbates a fatal flaw in the democratic system.

In order for a democratic government to properly represent its people it must be representative of the needs of its population. If half or more of the population is voting to satisfy the needs of someone other then themselves then said vote cannot truly be in the best interest of the population as a whole.

Participation in a democratic system is an altruistic act in and of itself. If you are having an issue, chances are someone else is as well; and by voting in your own best interest you help solve that problem for yourself and more importantly for others.

Maybe saying women shouldn't be allowed to vote because of this is a little harsh, but it might be best to teach them that individual altruism leads to the corruption of the democratic process.

>it isn't a vote if you aren't casting your ballot towards your own self interest, it's simply a popularity contest...
>this is why the founding fathers only gave the vote to the selfish white male patriarchy
>...
>Debate me if you can!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHvcFzzUues
youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qiKMmrG1ZKU
youtube.com/watch?v=40hhc0cjYyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. Women are children.
/thread

Your pm is a pretty good example of why they shouldn't.

I don't know if saying they are children is necessarily correct. I'd argue that an adult female mind simply has different priorities then a male.

Would it not simply make sense to teach them that they are participating a a system designed by males for males, and that it is appropriate to approach it from a male point of view?
>a selfish point of view...

youtube.com/watch?v=FHvcFzzUues

Pretty pointless thread seeing as it's too late to start revoking women's rights.

Women have a place and purpose, just like man, and we broke that natural order long ago and now suffer the consequences.

Society is crumbling because most of humanity is too retarded and selfish to learn from the past.

I dont think we should remove women right to vote. Just remove them from politics, judges and law enforcement and the army

I'm not arguing for revoking women's right to vote. I'm arguing that the average person doesn't understand the democratic system, and that, generally speaking, women tend to use their right to vote in a manner that undermines the process.

Would it not be incredibly easy to simply explain that voting only works if done selfishly? i.e. it isn't your opinion that matters, but rather it is your duty to give the government a realistic view of your individual needs as a citizen.

I say just remove women from areas outside of the kitchen.

The bigger mistake was giving the vote to non property owners.

That was where everything started to go off the rails.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ

BRRAAAAAAPPP BROMFFFTTTT

HAHAHA, GOOD ONE DUDE!

fpbp

lmao

rofl, same fags

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

nice trips!

STOP SHILLING YOUR B8 SLIDE THREADS FAGGOT

LOL

hahahaha, that was pretty good

Apparently yes.

Yes.

One of the biggest, perhaps 2nd only to allowing jews to speak or exist

LMAO!

CTR get the fuck out, we are burying Obama right now.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

haha xD

It certainly wasn't a political panacea

dude cmon im just memeing lol

>female memes
Absolute shit. Take a lap, fatass

Yes it was familiam

6'3 189 lmao..

I firmly giving anyone over the age of 18 the right to vote is a terrible fucking idea.

We need to go back to having to earn the right to vote.

I say this being fully aware that I would likely have my right to vote revoked for not meeting the standards we used to have.

Women aren't equipped to deal with matters outside of homemaking and childrearing
Giving them the "right" to vote is akin to giving a fish a oxygen tank
Something they don't need that won't help them at all

you accidentally a word

any woman with that ass should be allowed to vote.

serious, just have hot women vote. thats it. they will vote red

They don't understand anything other than feelings really.

It's funny when you begin to make one of em woke. They still can't comprehend stuff when it's spoon fed even.

I know.
The word was believe.

I do this exceedingly too much and it constantly ruins my posts. Even after proofreading.

Is there some kind of disorder related to this?
Is there a way to treat it?
I am sick of it happening.

yes, it's called giving a fuck about posting on an image board which will influence nothing and no one-ism. cunt.

Well fuck you too, normie scum.

that poster's pic sums it up pretty well. women are inherently incapable of steering a nation in a sustainable direction.

So the answer to this issue is simple. We stroke women's egos and tell them they are too nice, and that they system we currently have isn't designed to accommodate their selfless nature.

It seems like telling them their opinions are invalid only entrenches them. Wouldn't it be a more effective if we simply admitted that it isn't really their fault that they suck at democracy; it just isn't designed to solve the problems they are concerned with?

I mean there is a reason why charities and government are two separate ideas.

Your problem is that you assume women have the capability to be logical. If they had that capability, they would not vote the way that they do. Women are driven almost entirely by emotion. They are slaves to their own emotions. Telling them that the system was designed for rational beings only won't somehow make them behave more rationally, even if you sugarcoat it.

Do you really think "You guys are too kind for democracy!" is going to make a bitch vote to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out?

Women's opinions are only based upon prevailing norms now. It used to be that strong men steered women and taught them how to think, so the early days of women's suffrage weren't bad, but feminism, the jewish agenda, and just modern life in general has eroded away the strength of men. Women run around unchecked, behaving like children.

The only solution is to put men back on top, but that's hard to do now that women have control of the government.

Yes, it was a mistake.

Just because you're a stupid faggot leaf doesn't mean you can post the same fucking thread every 3 hours. Everyone else posting in this thread should fucking kill themselves for having autism and talking about the same fucking topic constantly.

Women were never able to hold office or vote in ancient Rome. Look how that turned out. However, the wives did the bend the ears of their husbands to influence/sway them to their way of thinking. I think giving them vote just to get that annoyance away from men.

I'd give that ass the right to ride my dick or be enamored with my tongue.

>Your problem is that you assume women have the capability to be logical.
I don't assume, I know they do. However, they struggle with it. You can literally see the gears grinding in there head when confronted with a problem they have to solve alone, but many will eventually solve it.

I'm not saying it'll instantly solve the problem, but wouldn't bringing the subject up cause a fraction of them to at least rethink how they vote? Wouldn't it cause some of them to actually think?

>Was giving women the right to vote a mistake?
Technically, no.

The mistake is giving anyone the right to vote when they are not held to the same level of accountability or when they choose not to be self sufficient.

I disagree with the very concept of the *Right* to vote, voting is a responsibility that should only be thrust on those that can bear it.

Anyone that is held to a lower standard than whatever is the norm, should not have the responsibility of voting.
Anyone that relies on others for basic survival, should not have the responsibility of voting.

>I don't know if saying they are children is necessarily correct.
They are actually worse than children, because they have political autonomy, but the same level of responsibility. That is a civilizational death knell.

Kevin Strong does good work.

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that women are 100% incapable of logical thought, more that they are unable to make logic a guiding principle of their lives and decision making. Like you said, if they are *forced* to solve a problem alone, they can do it, for sure. There are some women who are really good at it. I've known many women who are great at mathematics and programming, for instance. But the disconnect comes when it's time to take those problem solving skills and apply them to real life, insanely complex systems involving humans. Women, even the mathematicians of the bunch, will always rely on emotion over logic when making policy decisions, always, always, always. They are also, paradoxically, inherently more selfish in the issues they prioritize. Most women will say that abortion and gender pay """gap""" and (((equality))) are the most important issues for them, when really, those issues are FAR from what matters for a functioning society.

Women vote against their self interest for two reasons:
1) they don't actually recognize that it's against their self-interest because the views are a societal norm (pushed to become that way by interested parties like jews)
2) voting for things they see as beneficial for other people make them feel good, and at the end of the day, they just want to make themselves feel good. they don't actually give a fuck about immigrants and refugees, they just want to make themselves feel good inside and be able to virtue signal to their friends on cuckbook.

It's all so tiresome.

>Pretty pointless thread seeing as it's too late to start revoking women's rights

True, but it is imperative that the general population that has been indoctrinated into believing that women are equal to men, be disabused of that ridiculous idea, and taught why it's ridiculous. Otherwise the cycle will simply start again post-collapse.

It is pretty obvious that women tend to lean towards altruism when deciding who and what to vote for

Wat?

Stockholm syndrome is strong with this one

Women should not be able to vote, or for that matter have any independence. In order for our current world order to be preserved women must be reduced to slaves. Their purpose will be to bear children as well as to care for their master and household. Cooking for, cleaning for, and pleasuring their master should be their only focus. That way men, being free of these burdens and the tireless hunt for sexual satisfaction, will be able to finally achieve their full potential.

Giving ANYONE the right to vote was a mistake.
Democracy is an autodegenerative government form that inevitably collapses in a Bonfire of the Gibs.
Might take 500 years, but it IS inevitable.
Women's suffrage is kerosene on the dumpster fire, but it was already burning without them.

>t. Eliot

Europe will be under Sharia soon. Convert to Islam and profit. No votes for the ladies!

>have hot women vote.
>they will vote red

False. Women vote conservative when they are married, because it's in their own interest to do so. It remains in their interest to do so right up until they divorce their husbands and take the cash and prizes. After that voting blue serves their interests.

I highly doubt that democracy is any more self destructive then the other forms of government. After all, every great empire has collapsed for one reason or another.

Wouldn't it be better to attempt to adapt the system then to rebuild it? I'd prefer not to live see another dark age for humanity after the American empire collapses in a manner akin to the romans.

leafs are fucking woke tonight
what's going on?

I agree with you completely leaf. Women should not have the right to vote. It's unfortunate that there is no way to revoke that right within a democratic system.
Redpilling them is our only hope.

>Redpilling them is our only hope.
You literally can't redpill women. Even women that have redpill knowledge will not act based on that knowledge if that action would disadvantage her.

You could institute a global redpill campaign and get 2-3% of women max to change their behavior.

Women as a group are selfish and manipulative.. I'm sorry, but I fail to see your point, do you even have one? Women are like children is not quite accurate but much closer to reality that whatever it is you're spewing here.. Would it be more accurate and less offensive to your snowflake sensibilities to say that women are child like? Women vote for the candidate who is cute.. I've heard that so many times, even from my own mother.. Anyway, you sound like a newmale cuck to me.

All i'm saying is that if we go to war with our own women then our society dies. Calling them children and stupid will not make our opinions palatable to them.

Right now they have just as much if not more power in politics (thanks to they group think). Certain forces are using this to their advantage, and we are simply helping (((them))) by demonizing women for their thoughts.

Would it not be better and easier to explain that it isn't the job of a nations government to solve every social issue it is afflicted with? Would it not make more sense to tell them that the president/primeminister can't solve world hunger(or whatever), and that a vote towards any candidate that says he can is a wasted vote?

There's an easy solution to the female vote problem and it doesn't even involve taking away their right to vote..

The answer is simple.. VOTER QUALIFICATION.. You have to pass a test to do anything worthwhile.. You have to pass a CIVICS test to become a citizen of the united states. You have to pass a test to get a drivers license, teach children, become a doctor or lawyer, sell real estate.. For fucks sake why not have a simple test to qualify people to vote?

Any dumbass can walk in off the street and determine the future of our nation. Does that even make sense? Lets have a test to have the honor of pulling that lever.

It doesn't have to be like some crazy college level exam, but just a short test. Who's the president, who's the vice president. What are the issues of the day. What are the 3 branches of government, and so on.. Real simple stuff.

This would eliminate 90% of the dumbasses (including many women) from voting. Problem solved and it's totally rational. Anyone who can't name the vice president has no business in determining the future of my country PERIOD!

/thread

yes

We undid prohibition, we can undo women's suffrage

Sure, and how are you going to get the message out when (((they))) control the media? (((they))) are the reason women have the right to vote in the first place. (((Edwin Bernays)))

See this post

Women opinions are based on whatever grants them the highest social status. They appeal to those around them. That is all. Thanks to kike social media they may as well be completely mind controlled.

Giving them the right to vote wasn't a mistake, it was a Jewish trick meant to destroy us.

In the end its all mostly r/K selection with political factors,such as cultural marxism and radical leftism

Some good points for sure.. Women just think differently than men. They are simply not designed to lead nations. (((they))) knew this already which is why the (((feminist movement))) came to be. (((Edward Bernays)))

youtube.com/watch?v=qiKMmrG1ZKU

yes

this is the best shot. Women will continue to drive everything leftwards into oblivion.

Under Rated.

')

Women are basically programmed to adopt whatever beliefs they have to in order to fit in with society. Women have to fit into society as they are dependent upon it for survival, they cannot survive on their own. Redpill beliefs are not currently acceptable in mainstream society so women wont believe them.

Short answer, probably.

Ideally, woman can and should be used as tools by men for the greater good, as most women fail to have complex thought and can't get beyond their fee fees in order to make any educated decision. I enjoy being able to vote, but I could live without it if it meant that other women weren't allowed to vote (against their own interests 9 times out of 10 no less). The problem with that is that there are low T betacucks walking around screaming about women's rights like it's their dying passion and this woman president meme needs to die yesterday. Fuck.

yes clearly.

>Was giving women the right to vote a mistake?

Yes. The cunts don't even have to do anything to vote and they can vote, and still bitch to men who do more to get their right to vote than every walking cunt in the land.

>comparing prohibition, a thing that nobody wanted, to the women's vote, that everyone now expects as a norm

Try again famalam. How about we just go back to the good old days when you had to be a man who owned land instead?

Should we start pushing the spinster angle more IRL? I mean we already have an entire generation of women are being forced to "settle" for perfectly decent guys. is the best path for redpilling women to show them how low they'll be socially if they adopt liberal ideals?

I completey agree with you user. Just look at Sweden. However I think the issue is even more daunting than you have wrought forth. It is now also most of the millenial base today. Males between 18-34 are perhaps the most cucked that have ever lived too. It will probably continue down a sort of vicious cycle now that there are so little anomalies to balance it out.

Just an thought, but perhaps universal suffrage should only be extended to those (both men and women) willing to pay for it? With, for example, military service, the draft, or some sort of ridiculous tax (50%+)?

Ideas?

I read it with believe there and didnt notice it wasnt till someone pointed it out. Brains are neat

No fucking shit that shouldn't even be a question

This this this this this

Restricting access to the voting both doesn't solve the issue. The problem is people misusing their right to vote. They are supposed to be giving the government a window into the lives of the average citizen, but instead they are voting according to whats popular at the time (le weedman and obongo are perfect examples of this; shit, even trump falls into this category).

Maybe restricting media coverage of the political system is the answer? Make it as dry as possible so topics can't be sensationalized?

>tfw the most powerful man in your country was elected because hes photogenic...

Perhaps people would not misuse the vote if they had to pay a price for it? Like signing up to fight in unwinnable wars in the desert? Maybe then people wouldn't vote for a human Ken doll and instead actually look at issues that matter.

Even ignoring that women are shallow, it was fundamentally a mistake
Let's assume that women are literally exactly the same as men in regards to personality and thought. Women voting still gives the incentive to vote to the individual; rather than the man of the household voting for his family, the man and his wife vote for what they think is best for themselves
It promotes an inherently anti-family idealism

All forms of government are autodegenerative because civilization is autodegenerative, but what can you do?

If you want to be honest with yourself then start proclaiming that agriculture was a mistake and that we should live like dumb chimps and literally throw shit at each other, otherwise you're just a memer.

Yes

biggest mistake of the 20th century

/thread

i have a question, why wasn't this gay slide thread deleted hours ago, while mods just gave up on the happenings. activates my almonds i tell ya. sage

youtube.com/watch?v=40hhc0cjYyg

This polish guy speaks the truth.

Do you even need to ask?

All charities should be centralized and run by the government. The name of all donors and the amount of all donations should be public information. Anyone who speaks in favor of voting to give X money to Y people should be encouraged to individually give all their money to Y people without dragging politics into it. People who wish to vote to give away other people's money to make themselves feel generous should be openly mocked. Liberal politicians who don't donate all their wealth should be ridiculed.

Giving anyone a right to vote was a mistake.

Not necessarily. There are intelligent, responsible and productive women out there. Universal suffrage was a mistake. The right to vote should be earned in some way. A good start is making sure only contributors can vote.

Yes. Our last election was a prime example, weed man got elected by dumb cunts who found him attractive.

Women lack strength and brains.