>be you
>ugly, rat-faced virgin slob
>can't get a gf
>see other ppl happy and w/ gfs
>see white girls dating non-white guys
>no non-white girl wants to date you
>no one wants to date you at all
>become racist

Just get surgery, bro. With a face like that, you won't get very far in life even though you are white

Excuse me Sup Forums, Drumpf here. I don't know what I'm doing and I need your help. So I wanted to paint the Washinton monument orange, but then this nasty woman in my administration told me that I can't do that without congressional approval. I told her: "How can these lightweights tell me what I can or can't do? Excuse me, I'm pretty sure Donald Drumpf is the president! Sad!", and then I of course grabbed her by the pussy and told her to go back to mommy. You won't belieave what happened next! She decides to kick me right in my orangesack. I was planning to impregnate Ivanka today! Horrible! Anyhow, so this gave me a tremendous panic attack. *SNIFF* The greatest! And as all of you may know, including the haters, I get diarrhea when I'm in panic. *SNIFF* So I started to defecate all over the place. The oval office, I filled it. I filled the whole room with my Doodoo Dumps. The oval office turned brown! I though this was over with when the Kenyan left. Even Daddy Putin was there in the oval office with me, and he told me "Donnie, I'm dissaputinted in you. I is not allowing you to give me da blowjob" Even congress was there, and they said "Yeah... this is the only paint job you get to do." I started crying and took out my phone to tweet: "How DARE they not approve? This has never happened in the HISTORY of the United States of Tr.. I mean: America! SAD!"

God damn it I just saw you on another thread. Go away goddamned Swede

wew

why do i have pver 200 of these pictures

if doubles ill delete this folder

200? I only got like 80 of them. They are simple and funny honestly.

tfw have had 8 long term relationships with hwite girls but still raycis

wut do user?

rerolling one last time

I hated those people during the election. They were so goddamned annoying.

>this butthurt post

Hilarious

these are old man and i just collect them from threads, but i could have repeats

Yeah. Like I said, they are really easy to make, and somehow all are pretty funny.

a lot of these are repetitive and drive the same point home

DONALD TRUMP STANDING ON TOP OF TRUMP TOWER, READY TO JUMP TO HIS DEATH, SAYS HE CANNOT BEAR THE SHAME OF FAILURE

the more detailed they are the less funny they are, like with all drawn memes

>horseshoe theory

this one is genuinely funny without being political

>>horseshoe theory

i think about this one and pic related every day

>i think about this one and pic related every day

i forgot how bad NOFX are, fuck NOFX

>judeo-Christian

jews slipping in subtle bluepills into these comics I see

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

ill stop at 25 posts, this is becoming tedious

i need to organize my folder

Post them all! I need them because they express things i think without me actually having to think or say them

top kek are you a female latino that looks like the girl in the photo?

Thank you for reminding me of this picture.

I'm actually glad in a way that she died, so that way I get to keep posting this and it's slightly relevant.

the best ones are the ones that are actually their position like the christian "this probably wouldn't work on me" one

also someone make one like
>despite this thing being antithetical to western thought, this thing is just as bad because of breivik/orlandoshooter/roof etc

From Brexit. Fun times.
Fuck the Scottish.

DELETE THIS

This one I find the most accurate.

>implying this isn't just the value-brand right wing equivalent of last week tonight and the daily show.

Did this actually happen?

that's a good one, now i wont need to type it out everytime

this one is so true

I don't think so exactly like this.

i will not, captcha is fucking annoying and there's over 200, im done

shaun king?

these meme comics have names!!!!!!
holy shit so glad to have discovered that they are a whole category of memes
i have been saving then when i found them but this brings it to a whole new level

Put in a zip folder and post on

pomf.is/

That's why i love these smuggies so much. faggots like horsey will never get the laughter like some shittily drawn comic of an gross strawman that some faggot created in 2 seconds.

when it comes to 2 second drawings, I'm the best faggot around

>gross strawman
Point to any one of these images that strawmans an actual opinion, and explain what the actual opinion that is being distorted looks like?

Fair point.
I expect no less from a Leaf and I wouldn't want it any other way.

fuck you Tyrone Bennedict Arnold Elliot Rodger Cortez muh 1% Anglo heritage fag

>Hufflepuff

Fucking lol