Bill Maher

Is Bill Maher the hero Liberals need, and just don't deserve?

>Unironically said Trump would win back when Trump announced his candidacy.

>Says emptying the middle east of its people into the west is not a solution.

>Tells SJW's they are hurting the cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJ9Z7ybXSnM
youtu.be/JzLR6jlT1sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=psY4i-s-nxQ
youtu.be/p80hXaM4QgU
youtube.com/watch?v=y3-uNxmNj5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He also lost his shit during the election and went full shill.

Still if they listened to him and got back to reality they might be a threat.

Now who's living in a bubble, Bill?

I hate that guy
and love that guy at the same time

I do like his free speech, even if Bill can be insufferable and hypocritical

Honestly, he's been pretty aggressive about not being an echo chamber. He's brought in a bunch of Republicans in recent weeks.

This. Maher represents something that has been dead for awhile. Liberal nationalism. The idea of the State being the protector and guarantor of the freedoms of its citizens, against both internal and external threats.

The current incarnation of Liberalism is all about "muh feels", but lets keep in mind the the founder of American Liberalism, Thomas Jefferson, sent the US Navy to clean the fucking clocks out of Muslim sand niggers when they demanded ransom from the US. Andrew Jackson, was the founder of the modern Democratic Party. Yet much like the Republicans have forsaken their founder Lincoln, the Democrats have forsaken their own founder, Andrew Jackson.

Jim Webb, Bill Maher, and the like represent a growing counter narrative in the Liberal establishment. In a way, Trump was a god send to them, because he has given cause to overthrow the moral relativists on the Left.

>spends 10 years being a leftist shill
>invites a Republican on once or twice
>HURR DURR

He's a hook nosed rat that deserves the same all hook nosed rats deserves. The gas chamber.

>implying this isn't a liberal datamine to find someone for them to latch on to that the free thinkers aren't totally against

Fuck him and his dogshit show.
Typical hypocrite liberal.

>unironically said Trump would win when he announced his candidacy

As a joke maybe? He had Ann Coulter on at the beginning of Trump's candidacy. She said Trump would win and the entire show laughed at her.

youtu.be/VJ9Z7ybXSnM

>Unironically said Trump would win back when Trump announced his candidacy.
You're a liar.

youtu.be/JzLR6jlT1sQ

Or he spent 10 years sticking to his beliefs.

This is the problem right here. There is a pervasive assumption leftists have no moral philosophy. Or patriotism. That we are all simply commies, Jews or shills that will sell the nation out for gibs, immigrants, or whatever.

Which is a huge mistake. And with respect to the gas chamber comment, a military miscalculation. Because that comment assumes we would meekly go to said gas chamber and not resort to force to make you go into it first.

This. And he hasn't had her back on so she can rub it in their smug faces.

>Bill Maher
>nationalist

Maher is a subversive kike. He just doesn't agree that importing Muslims to kill the White Goyim is a good move because his Gentile half gave him enough foresight to see that the existence of Israel makes the old Jew-Muslim alliances impossible. He is still the enemy.

>won't meekly walk into gas chamber.

No. You fuckers will trip over yourselves to run in first to virtue signal how righteous you are to all your fucking sheep friends.

Why don't you watch the whole thing rather then a soundbite. Idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=psY4i-s-nxQ

I still watch this shit every time just for that dumb nigress's face. She was on tonight and again and I wish I was on the panel with her so I could just destroy her.

>leftist shill
You know there's a difference between a liberal and a leftist, ye?
Liberal originally referred to being a free and educated thinker. Leftism now is devoutly authoritarian and borders on being a cult like the GOP and Trump sect.

Maher has generally been pretty consistent with his openness for discourse though he can be pretty obnoxious about certain points from time to time.

Also, he invites conservatives on on almost every show, that's the reason his panel is set up with 3 people: a hardline liberal, a moderate liberal and a conservative

He said Trump COULD win. Because he's not a complete fucking shill buffoon and understands how voting works. And he understood how hated Hillary was/is, even if he never talked about it.

If every liberal was like him they would still be insufferable cunts, but at least they wouldn't be traitors and communists.

>hates muslims
>hates sjw's
>hates progressives

Is Bill Maher /ourguy/ ? He keeps liberals in check from being too insane and anti white/marxist, they won't listen to us because we're "literal nazis" but they listen to him on muslims sjw's and other shit because he's one of them.

Oy vey shut it down

youtu.be/p80hXaM4QgU

Yes, goy, Maher is our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3-uNxmNj5o

Did you even watch it? He spends the whole time reducing republicans as scapegoating retards and scolds Trump for not having any policy. He might have said Trump could win but it's not because he thinks people believe in what Trump represents, but because of what he thinks of city and suburban retards etc.

>To alot of Americans, the Democratic Party has become a boutique party of fake outrage and social engineering.

>AQI has been defeated

Top fucking kek. They were one of the main groups that transitioned into ISIS.

Bill Mahr is the sort of person who gave birth to the progressive left. He's just acting all aghast because they're starting to turn on him. He's the type of guy who if you told him you didn't like Obama would cut you off by turning to the crowd and say "yeah 'cause he's black" and you wouldn't be able to respond over the standing ovation of his retard crowd. Now you have Mahr rightfully saying that Islam is a shit religion and the crowd itself is turning to him and saying "that's racist" and he doesn't like it. Fuck him.

True. Bill is right about Islam, but he gets asshurt when people call him racist even though he never gave Obama critics the same courtesy he demands.

B A S E D

cant believe he got off the hook for condoning pedophilia. i was really looking forward to that shit show. these fucking liberals own the media.

>we are all simply commies, Jews or shills that will sell the nation out for gibs, immigrants, or whatever.
not even for gibs, just for feels. you people are scum

>Is Bill Maher the hero Liberals need, and just don't deserve?
A. Liberal heroes are anything but
B. They deserve everything they're getting
3. Fuck Bill Maher (Religulous was funny, but he went after low hanging fruit with christians and was soft on muslims)

he's the archetypal smug liberal with a kike face to boot

Yeah, I'm glad he is around.

His PETA activism and some of his vaccine-related opinions are quite frustrating, but the fact that he is a liberal who has stuck to his guns, even when there was liberal/left wing pressure for him to conform means he has my respect.

If there is one thing the left wing needs right now, it is to have their belief in safe spaces and conformity of opinion challenged from within, and Maher has performed that function quite well.

She has been on since, and I'm pretty sure he showed the clip of her getting laughed at and gave her the chance to gloat.

>Bill Maher
>Mentioned in the same sentence as Based Jim Webb

Webb is a Trump Democrat that is literally Harry S. Truman (most conservative Dem president) incarnate. Maher is a John Oliver-tier late night host that may be right on one or two issues but is about as retarded as Elizabeth Warren when it comes to everything else.

As much as I love our current VP, I hope Pence's homosexual death camps in Indiana finally come to light so that we can get a Trump/Webb 2020 ticket.

Bill Maher needs to hang himself. Despite talking about SJWs, he still contributes to this SJW bullshit with Black Lives Matter and white privilege.

>implying Trump would drop Pence over frying fags

National Degenerate Death Camps are going to be top of the agenda in 2020 mate

He's cucked as fuck on race.

>that pic

Fuck him. He's right on ISLAM, wrong on everything else. Typical liberal "comedian." Fucking garbage.

Tell me that's real