CALLING ALL GREEKPOSTERS

What's the "situation" like in Greece? I've heard it's not nearly as bad as the other "westernised" European countries. Specifically, I mean demographics and culture; are the women/people in Greece degenerate commonly? How Christian is society? What's the common opinion of the government and Tsipras? How is nationalism viewed? How many non-Greeks are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3J2NrXKhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3J2NrXKhg

Refugee's are about to get put in peoples homes who owe debt.
Refugee's are about to be put in public schools.
War with Turkey starts soon, cause they guys who did the coup ran to Greece, and the gov't won't give them back to Turkey.
Church has realized the people are weak and do nothing to improve themselves.
Think of a country filled with neets, and their parents keep voting for gib me dats instead of their children's future.
People want Tsipras out, but their lives are too comfy to form a resistance.
Define degenerate? the term gets thrown too much on this board it has no meaning anymore. Ex: (you smoke the tobacco jew?...fuckin degenerate)

Everything is great here;debt is german disinfo.

By degenerate I mean alcoholic, drug addicted, overweight and sexually depraved

Wait really? how is the """refugee""" situation?

People in Greece fuck like rabbit's.
Most college kids don't have the cash to have more than 3 beers a night at a club.
I can't tell you anymore idk. Most of the degenerate shit of Greece happens in Athens.
Pot isn't as popular as it was a couple of years ago, since they started cracking down on thugs.
Good friend of mine is in jail for selling drugs.

oh ok, it's actually not too bad in that respect. But surely there won't be a war with Turkey... No way NATO would allow it...

Refugee's are being managed behind the scenes.
Even though people (Greeks) burn their asylum homes/camps, when the boat comes for Athens, after everyone gets on the boat/all vehicles, they sneak them on at the last second and send them to Athens who then get sent to germanistan.

They wouldn't be able to stop it.
Turkey has the biggest military in the balkan areas, and they have the 2nd biggest military in nato.

Oooooohhhh, so none of them are actually colonising Greece?

Well I meant more just the diplomatic repercussions

how get greek girl?

At the moment no, that isn't to say there have been donations for them.

Have good job, look good, convert to orthodoxy, learn Greek.
*Expect to be baptized if you do marry one.*
My big fat Greek wedding (1) is a good example of the average Greek family and how they see non-Greeks.

:D

Degeneracy is common, religious people are just people who sin constantly and hit their kids, lots of refugees and ive seen a recent spike in blacks, nationalism is rising too i guess, your common teen will condemn it however

I see

The situation isn't great, but you're in a much better situation then Germany and Sweden, thank mercy.

you are a fucking idiot if you actually think that, our country is in the brink of war

Leans into mic...WRONG!
Greece is hanging on by a thread.
People's reserve cash is drying up.
Turkey about to invade.
Pressure from EU to settle in refugee's.
The only one's doing anything is the Orthodox church.

Exactly :P