Trans-Ayy Lmao is now a thing

Has science gone too far?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NemTwxhU8Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=irIO7Uk81Og
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK reminds me of that Canadian who plucks his eyelashes

>tfw no demon trap gf
not far enough

this is how they slowly reveal themselves.. pretend it was """surgery""" ...I'm not fooled

Why does it have to look like it's thinking too hard?

It's a precocious, try-hard look.

Fucking kill it. Not even being ironic

Sorry, Sup Forums. Mr. Lmao says he/she will remove their genitals.

someone give me a quick hoverdown on the intergalactic gestalt

why is this allowed?

You can twll that its a dude

Humans can't fathom the plane of existence this being contemplates reality on.

You're just a stupid human. Its not your fault.

Mental illness is a hell of a drag.

>has science gone too far
You mean enabling mental illness? Do you really think that motherfucker is happy? he'll probably spend the rest of his life hooked up on some kind of prescription drug to make him feel good about himself. Because nobody had the balls to say no this is not what you really want, you got issues man and i'll be happy to help with you with that but not help you harm yourself further.

I'm fine with transgendered people, im an atheist; but allowing this is blasphemy.

>tails on the dresser

The sonic fandom really is the worst in the world

Transmet did it.

Why contain it?

The West is plummeting towards apocalypse just kick back and enjoy the shitshow desu

We get it, there are happenings! Some of us are trying to chill out and have some fun.

I would be fine with it if it looked more like a girl.

I can't have sex with this.

Norway, the only major difference is in how far he took it, transgenders are mentally ill/have hormonal or other bodily disturbances, let alone their mind disturbance.. just milder than the guy in the OP, this is where it leads.. just look at the otherkin crazyness.. When we motivationally tell people you can be anything you want (if you are good enough at it) let's not try to say this is what we mean..

I can't sell a kidney to save some person's life, but I can get 50 surgeries to wreck my face and body.

Not gonna lie, i'd pound his alien boipucci as a trophy fuck.

if i saw that thing in real life i'd shoot it

jesus how terrifying

I don't see ayy lmao. I see a faggot attention whore.

He thinks he looks like an alien but he just looks like he has major birth defects. Wew lad.

Guy is not much different than that barbie guy/girl who even looks like shit.. just looks a bit different, probably they had more work done than this guy.

Jews did this

Oh Lord, Warren Ellis was right.

Seriously
Which surgeon would actually do this?

I mean cmon.
Hai mr surgeon, i wanna look like alien
K come here bigboi

1 rich freak doing something doesn't mean anything.
99.999% of people don't have $$$ for this shit and think
>wtf, what a freak

ITS ONE PERSON!! WHO CARES!!!

all that money and he still has human dna and a Y chromosome

Thats Marilyn Manson

Look man, I got a babushka and 5 kid to feed.

Just let me slice off your little boys nuts, cut his dick in half and sew it up inside his pelvis so that other men can fuck his new dickgina.

TRYING TO TAKE THE BOGPILL

Is this the waste of money the Communists were warning us of?

Were we fools not to have listened?

Why would someone mutilate their body like this?

This guy took too many bogpills

Do you need a quick rundown, desu?

Mental illness, there are people who are less genetically fortunate who would love to be considered normal by beauty standards, yet these people get so disconnected from their own identity that they think they need to be something else to be happy, and idiots just enable them to become even more socially awkward and less acceptable than they already are.. little good that will help them.

This is what ((they)) what normies to become
Identical genderless grey blobs. I have a funny feeling this article is appearing for a ((reason))

He hath become Bog.

>when u overdose on the bogpill

>Has science gone too far?
Oh yes

>be me
>see people all over attempting to change their appearance through plastic surgery
>see people trying to act a certain way to get attention and/or please others
>think to myself, hmmm they must really not like how they look and act
>think about possible reasons
>maybe its because society has certain standards of beauty
>maybe its because women are worshipped in our society
>kool aid man enters wall with a giant stick and hits me over the head with it
>cop writes me a ticket
>teacher explains to me that they are doing those things because that's who they REALLY are

That's kinda hilarious, why butthurt over this Sup Forums?

A swift summary would suffice.

My friend went to middle school with the thing, no joke. My friend is a fucking freak so it makes sense he would know the dude before his transmogrification.

Is Sup Forums against Trans-Bog?

ayy lmao

Like bloodborn
They tried to take the bog pill, but were unworthy, they became monsters

Tell me about the plastic surgery that saved the world.
Quick rundown me please.

Does genius beget plastic surgery, or does plastic surgery beget genius?

It's finally time to make this a reality
youtu.be/NemTwxhU8Kg

>plastic surgery
its natural faggot

i want to beat it to death with a gamecube

Here's a quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

You should feel sorry for them, and be angry with those who help them do this shit to themselves with a clear concience.

>
>This is what ((they)) what normies to become
>Identical genderless grey blobs. I have a funny feeling this article is appearing for a ((reason))

Hit the nail on the head, instead of the normal human experience where you sometimes if you are unfortunate have to deal with the cards you have instead of imagining yourself to be something you're not.. it's a) erosion of majority ethnicity in a nation.. then you get massive ethnic cultural strife, and identity politics, that you can constantly juggle to infight to not oppose the establishment commies, aswell as these kinds of freaks, who then have a physical identity different from the norm, whom they again can put against normal man and woman to undermine them. It's a bullying of normality and a destruction of things that work, and replace them with obsession of identity politics and otherkin politics, lbgt politics, using abnormality/promoting abnormality to fight against the normality aswell as using ethnic strife.. the more groups they have they can juggle against eachother, the harder it is to form a united rebellion against the establishment, this is what they want, this is why they want to get rid of majority whites because their target is majority white nations. If it was in africa or in china, the target would just be the blacks or the chinese, but it's happening in the west so the target is whites and the normal male and female.

fucking mouth breathers

Looks like Jordan B Peterson

Idubbs?!?

His money his body I don't care. Looks like he has body dysphoria.

Fucking kek.

If this fucking thing came up to me at night...I'm gonna sleep with a knife under my pillow...

I hope the 15 minutes of fame was worth it, over-zealous bog poster.
I hope he gets purged.

Untill they then get rid of all of them by some disease or something and recreate the world in their own image. meanwhile they guarantee themselves 100% reelection rates by pitting migrants first against the majority ethnicity to erode its culture and values, next comes the otherkin garbage like this which they are gradually introducing, do you think the elite wants to be like that, no they just want man to become so depraved and so retarded and so malfunctioning that everything falls apart, that they can wipe it out. and replace it with their own "purified" lineages.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

He looks like Sid

Reminder that Trans-Dragon is a thing.

iDubbbz?

youtube.com/watch?v=irIO7Uk81Og

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

Never forget the same who push these things are hardcore eugenicists and want some kind of perfect man without flaw. The only reason they push this is for destruction, same with faggotry and transgender and all the rest of this garbage, it's not what they want to be themselves or who they want on earth themselves, they hate the average human for not living up to their standards. This is plain dehumanization which is often done before eradication. Done in divide and conquer fashion. Because we are many in comparison and they are fewer.

How does it get it's eyes to look like that?

The entirety of sega fanbase are fucked up in the head.

BREAKING:

Trans-Alien NUDES Released!

In other news, there is no god.

Just remember the georgia guidestones business, what needs to happen for that, i'm not saying they're going to succeed but it's obvious why they are pushing this kind of destructive garbage.. when they can't teach people to hate themselves enough peddle so much that you are not good enough that people would rather want to be some other thing entirely and then tell them they can achieve it when they know they can't, and will only bring them misery.

Bog injections

this thing looks like it would melt like plastic if you used a flame thrower on it

I would fuck him.

>when you nut so hard you have an out-of-body experience

Transgenders are often extremely suicidal especially those who have some kind of corrective surgery. And they use them simultaneously politically to oppress regular man and woman. the homosexuals and this shit is obviously just the first step in that.

*it
Respect the pronouns, nigger.

Who is this semen demon?

>Man spends
Well, there you go.

Yeah, so that's an actual fucking alien FYI. Trust me, I'm a doctor. Just kidding lads, haha but really though you should delete this immediately.

It's like looking at a real life Jesse Kanda piece.

What do you think bog pills are made of?

hmm is it born wanting to be a dragon or it mental illness

funniest part is, he still looks like a man. So in the end, he's just some creepy loser who's short $50,000!

look at people like milo atleast he admits how they are given special priveledges on purpose over normal man and woman and are allowed to say and do things that normally would get people in trouble.

And they have guys like kanye west who recently went into mental institution peddle that shit too like in this video. To mainstream all that otherkin shit just look in the video human and animal hybrid bullshit. And some alien floating around.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM I mean where do you think these mentally ill people get the idea that they want to be that, mired in that type of propaganda "It's ok if you are dissociative, maybe you're an alien, let's do some resconstructive surgery instead of telling you you might have some dissasociative issues and identity problems"

BOG OFF BOG PILL

Yep, haha great job man! He looks like a guy, totally. You're a pretty sharp guy you know that? Keep up the good work fellow Sup Forums tard haha am I right?

I know you queers have been waiting for this one.

Nipple slip!

Atleast kanye checked himself in finally haha after helping peddle all that type of crazy shit in his videos and his collaboration videos, hopefully he feels a bit better now.

This reminds me of that creepy kid from the system of a down music video

Holy fuck, if I saw this foul creature stalking toward me in the dying light of the day, I would frantically bury a hatchet into its unsettling visage repeatedly with the force and violence that only sheer terror can produce.

Thank you Sup Forums. If you hadn't informed me this is actually a mentally ill human with access to plastic surgery, and I came across him, I would have likely been jailed for murder motivated by hatred toward the trans-alien community, when really I sincerely thought my nightmares had finally manifested in the material world.