youtube.com/watch?v=Vu_oJR2psGY
youtube.com/watch?v=k0yvLneDHpA
youtube.com/watch?v=gdBkWQwP9pk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

civil war

someone give me a quick rundown

Nothing goiym

Well that pretty much seals it.. there are "secret alien files"

Why did Bush get 1000 times more charismatic the moment he left office?

>Are there Government Secrets?
>Yes
>Are you going to say anything about them?
>No.

That's it.

He is free to no longer give a single fuck

blood contract was up, mk ultra no longer reinforced

he started a war based on fake information and got away with it. his ego must be off the charts now.

Da fuck's with all this Bush shit lately? Is this preemptive to make him likable before something big gets revealed against him

What's the basic gestalt on Jimmy Kimmel?

They guy who started the keynesian bailouts has poor judgement? Colour me shocked.

He's probably running publicity so when his brother runs again in 8 YEARS people will be like "Yeah we like bush!"

I don't fucking get it either. The globalists are trying something. The New Yorker of all fucking places just released a sympathy piece on him and his painting.

psyop to get Jeb! elected in 2024

zzz the media does this EVERY TIME. The old republicans are seen as "the good guys, the way republicans used to be! Now they're all evil!". The current republicans are Hitler (Trump, of course), and it makes the media look less biased to pose the old guys as good. Remember that Bush was associated with Hitler almost as much as Trump was when he was in office (Reagan, and even his dad, were seen in a positive light of course). It's a classic strategy the media uses -- just like how Romney and McCain are given positive press coverage now. It will happen again in the future (yes, the media will look back and love Trump just to smear the current republican candidate more).

>The New Yorker of all fucking places just released a sympathy piece on him and his painting.

Hannity did a story on it as well. Never liked him much anyways.

Jew

Google "im fucking matt damon"

after 8 years of that nigger, anyone would seem 1000 times more charismatic

It's crazy how Trump is such a big piece of shit that he makes Bush likeable.

Bush was always a likeable guy. He was a retarded neocon, but he had great charisma

Did W finally come out of the closet?

1.5 million dead arabs, trillions of dollars lost

The region is less stable than ever before. More people suffer now than before. Israel less stable than ever before.

1.5 million lives. Think of that. Could you smile?

>for 8 years, you hear night after night about how Dubbya was literally Hitler
>ACHSULLY, he was a gud boi who dindu nuffins rong!

the Deep State is waging war against Trump because he's not part of their club is what's happening. The Bushes and the Clintons were set up by the Globalist international corps to become the fucking Tudors and Plantaganets.

He doesn't have to pretend to be dumb anymore

He was always charismatic. Not loved, often mocked, but still charismatic.

Former presidents are always liked. There's an element of nostalgia surrounding them.

This. I remember the Bush years. The media relentlessly told us he was a
>racist
>hitler
>stupid
>warmonger
>puppet (of Cheney)
>corrupt
>incompetent
>stole office from gore, the rightful winner

Sound familiar? Old republicans like Bob Dole, Reagan, Bush 1 were regarded as the measured, respectable republicans.

We'll said user

op is a fagit, that's what happening

Trumpfags fucked up.

he is also smart as fucking shit. he has like a 150 IQ.

I remember some democrat politician who absolutely hated Bush was teaching a class and asked how many of them thought they were smarter than Bush and most raised their hand and then he said Bush was more intelligent than every single person in that room combined.

he puts on the "good ole boy" persona for his public interactions.

you can hear some undercover interactions with him and he's a completely different guy

So...Bush is the new Regan?
everything changes and nothing changes at all.

Mitt Romney nods approvingly as an effigy of a child burns at the "cremation of care" ceremony at Bohemian Grove. He must steel himself for what comes next.

It's kind of hilarious in hindsight how much the left hated Dubya. He's always been a globalist cuck.

>1.5 million less shitskins

I fault him for destabilizing the region and releasing the hordes into Europe. Not the act of killing.

So all we have to do is just chill for 15 years and Trump will be seen as a pretty alright guy even by the media kikes that bash him?
Sounds pretty good tb.h

The Neocon cabal is priming Murcans to vote for Jeb in the next election so they can regain control of the country.

lol we like bush now guys

>1.5 million dead arabs

Yeah, I can smile.

>Former presidents are always liked. There's an element of nostalgia surrounding them.

Am certainly nostalgic about my fellow American citizens getting shipped off to the middle east to die for the kikes in Israel under Bush.

Am also a bit nostalgic for the anti-American communist nigger traitor Obama and his anti-white regime of chimpanzees in the white house.

But above all, you know what I'm nostalgic for the most?

Adolf Hitler purging his enemies as Donald Trump should do with every single anti-American, corrupt fucking politician in Washington DC.

I and millions of other gun-owning Americans would do whatever Emperor Trump commanded us to do.

Trump's wish is my command. He's the last hope for this country.

Dubya was elected for his charisma in the first place

Because it's all a ruse, you idiot.

Bush was never actually dumb. He was a totally cuck and a ZOG shill, but not actually dumb. The media just highlighted and cherrypicked things to paint him as being an idiot. When he left office, the media no longer had any reason to bother fabricating this image.

Jimmy Kimmel is a Russian hacker. Arrest him!

+1

This nigga knows what time it is!

>1.5 million dead arabs
>Could you smile?
Am I supposed to be sad or something? Go home, Muhammad.

He was never that bad just people mocked him endlessly because (R)

Easily better than Obama, though thats not saying much

^
>+1
Kek what did you mean by this

He was a fighter pilot, they don't let idiots fly, in fact you need to be an officer to fly.

I don't think Trump quite realizes how much power he really has in this country.

Sure, he's president....

But after 8 years of the kike loving anti-American piece of shit Bush....and 8 more years of the anti-American communist nigger traitor Obongo....

Americans are this close to revolution and we view Trump as our general.

If Trump told me to march on Washington DC and round up these anti-American traitors, I'd do so in a fucking heartbeat. Millions of other Americans would do the same.

No other president has the kind of power that Trump currently has. He should go full 4th Reich on this country.

Wait so he was merely pretending to be retarded? Why?

no we have to fight them tooth and nail and let them know we know exactly what they're doing because they're going to be bashing \ourguy\ in 15 years (some kinda super hitler?)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu_oJR2psGY

by the way. why is everybody blaming bush for all the shitty things that happened in the middle east?
remember, he was acting on faulty intelligence. the incompetent american intelligence agencies are the ones to blame.
It's easy to say he made a bad call after we know the facts, but unfortunately he was being fed wrong information

Holy shit, I noticed this but it never sunk in until now.

Thanks, legitimately, for opening my eyes, user.

Daily reminder that he jacked off in a coffin in front of his father.

He doesn't have to act 'presidential' anymore

GW Bush has been told to come out into the public eye so it's not so strange when Obama does it. He's working with the establishment and Dems to undermine Trump.

He was in the national guard because his father pulled strings. Him being a "fighter pilot" probably isn't the best sign of his intelligence.

>We live in era where Hollywood is treating George Dubya Bush with honor
They must really hate Trump don't they.

Bush was always a bro, he just got cucked by 9/11 & the Deep State.

This, so fucking much. We could end these kid-fucking traitors in a weekend.

It's called a slide thread.

Theyre grooming him. Moreso, they grooming the millenials and the Left to find him acceptable. To ignore the decade of shit he put this country through.

Hes going to speak out against Trump in an attempt to divide the party.

he wasn't the brain of all this
more like the victim of a coup i guess

Fuck jimmy Kimmel fucking normie retards

this

having gas chambers for corrupt politicians sounds comfy desu
it would be all legal under sedition and treason laws

he as always charismatic it was just the leftist media demonized him back during his presidency. Now it was no where close to the level of hate they have shown for trump but they would cherry pick and strawman everything he did.

He was their good goy
(((they're))) having him come back because he will help their interests

He won the presidency based on his charisma. If you actually watch some of the speeches and debates from the 90s, he was actually very well spoken and appeared both charismatic and professional.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0yvLneDHpA

You'll notice the same pattern with Trump. In old interviews, he's highly professional, charismatic and very well spoken. Now, as much as I support Trump, I can't deny the fact that he occasionally rambles and repeats certain catchphrases over and over, particularly at his rallies. He can still be charismatic, professional and well-spoken when he wants to (which he showed with his recent speech), but it seems to depend on the setting.

And you have not?

Who wrote his recent speach?

10 years from now people are going to say,

"Wow, Trump isn't actually retarded!"

It's the same old Psyop they've used for decades Didn't work on Nixon though, which is probably why they hated him so much.

Amuricans finally feeling that sweet 2000s nostalgia? Bout time. Btw don't watch the following video if you're afraid of feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdBkWQwP9pk

because fuck drumpf, bush was a great president

fast forward to 2028

President Trump was a great president, sure I didn't agree with everything, but he is NOWHERE NEAR THE FASCIST PRESIDENT SAM HYDE

Nothing to see here
[Thread deleted by government]

Nah trump Will be the next Nixon

He'll be impeached and never show his face on the media again

Bush is actually pretty likable. Too bad hes globalist skull and bones scum.

Stephen Miller.

Remember how everyone thought Bush was fucked in 2004?

That's why.

Nixon was one of the most intelligent presidents in US history, though. However, he was not particularly charismatic.

the media pushed the narrative and made you think he was retarded. good job swallowing all their blue pills

>Bush starts cucking and bashing Trump
>(((media))): "Oh, we were just kidding about all that awful stuff we said about you when you were president"

Yeah, people seem to forget that they constantly referred to Bush as Hitler and a war criminal, and wanted to impeach him.
It wasn't as extreme as the campaign against Bush, but it's honestly not too far off. Bush was genuinely hated by the media and the left.

Notice how they used the rest of the Psyop on him though. "Nixon is Hitler! He's a fascist! Eisenhower would be rolling over in his grave, and so would Lincoln!"

"Nixon is just a puppet for Kissinger anyway!"

"Hey, you know who's really great? Nelson Rockefellar and William Scranton!"

pandering to establishment republicans to unite against trump

That doesn't explain McCain

Yes, the hatred against Bush from the left during his re-election campaign in 2004 may not have reached Trump levels of derangement, but it was pretty damn close.

It's funny to look back on because Dubya was no threat to the left at all. He was just a generic corporate shill.

Hes on a publicity tour for his painting book...this requires you to make public appearances.

Based bush

He can't let the left kill his husbando Putin. He's doing what he knows he should've done years ago.

Styx, is that you?

Bush's dad was head of the CIA.

The Bush family IS the deep state.

The WASP elite have always been doing gay creepy shit like that. What do you think Skull & Bones is about? They're all fags and they love it. I guarantee most of our presidents have fucked a baby in the ass with the exception of maybe Kennedy, Obama, & Trump.

It's interesting to look at the approval rating of the various presidents. Obama was praised as Black Jesus by the media, but if you look at the numbers, he was bland and forgettable, and almost served as a placeholder president. He was never particularly popular, nor was he particularly hated. He was just a boring void of complacency.

Who looks better at 70 Sup Forums?

I would say george but i can't get his father's WAKEMEUP face out of my head