LITERALLY TREASON

What. In. The. Everloving. Fuck.

>Wikileaks confirms that Hillary Clinton transmitted extremely high level classified information over her unsecured private email server about the US nuclear program
>Clinton foundation has already been proven as a front for illegitimate business deals with Russians Nuclear/Uranium programs
>Clinton Foundation sold the Rights to "Hack" unsecured Clinton email server as a way to transfer highly classified nuclear information to Russia
>Estimated thousands of high level documents leaked this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/3361/885
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3361
identitysafe.norton.com/password-generator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>its real

How the fuck is our country this insane

Bump, this is huge

Well shit its actually a real tweet

KEK

No one cares about her damn emails!!!

I don't see how the e-mail itself is an "access request" to the classified information. All I see is a training document that tells people how access to the information is established what types of authorization there is.

And I don't see how the rest of the stuff in OP's post follows from this either. Elaborate?

It's a training manual. Literally nothing.

nothing will happen because republicans are cucks they're scared of their own shadow

o wait its not

BUMP!!!

Bump. What do we do lads

lmao why u talking about clinton still? where's drumpf's tax returns that show his connection with putin?

>We're only giving them the nuclear codes. It's literally nothing.

Shill harder, Brock.

It's very serious.

We have to meme this far and wide. Giving Russia uranium his hilariously bad, but giving our old archrival access to our fucking nukes is the lowest one can go outside of ritual child sacrifice.

Why on earth would this be sent to Podesta?

I haven't read into this, but if it's as you say, then that's still a fucking huge problem. You've given a roadmap to our enemies to target and/or plant people in these key positions and exploit them

Bump.

MEME IT

Imagine what type of shit she would have done if she became "MADAM PRESIDENT". Our memes saved the world.

OK then

No sliding

Bamp

Shadilay, brother.

And OBAMA TOO!

GUYS, LET'S JOIN FORCES, OBONGO IS ALSO ON THE WRONG

A quick rundown:

>Obama increases spying powers in final days
>Opens NSA databases to 16+ government agencies
>Illegally gives leftist groups federal funding through backdoor channels
>Said NGOs are coordinating to create violence and impede the lawful execution of federal law
>Obama appointees in various innocuous agencies now have full access to NSA data
>The federal government is now filled with communist/globalist/islamist moles WITH ACCESS TO NSA DATABASES
>Two muslims (Awan brothers) apparently give foreknowledge of Yemen SEAL raid to Al Queda and get fired
>Tillerson clears out entire floors at state department trying to get rid of moles/operatives
>Flynn ousted because of illegal leaks of illegal FISA records that were literally nothing
>The FISA requests were done specifically with this in mind

WE NEED TO PUT BOTH HILLARY AND OBAMA ASS ON THE LINE.

this is why i laugh any time someone says NSA is a friend of this bitch

bumbity bamp

I'm interested but haven't seen evidence for most of the bullets after the WikiLeaks thing. Can someone just tell me what the fuck is going on?

>shit keeps happening that proves Hillary and Obongo are/were corrupt as fuck
>(((msm))) doesn't report on it
>trump doesn't prosecute like he said he would (you'd be in jail)
>nothing happens
>she gets away with it
Why do the bad guys always win?

bump

Seems like our only boys are the FBI these days, and even then, guys up top like Comey are spineless, probably because Comey knows what will happen to him if he drops the big enchilada.

Posting for clarification. Did they send secret information to an unauthorized third party? The chain of custody is unclear.

dont you think obama or hillary would have leaked that by now? since there is no connection the chicken littles just run with speculation.

We now know about not only this, Obummer's slush fund and the Dems employing Hezbollah-connected folks to handle IT and backing up data offsite. Praise Kek!

dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/

You gotta think of it in the bigger picture man. I'd love to see Hillary and Obama doing an irish jig at the end of a rope, but things are already pretty shaky on the political field. Trump needs to wait for things to cool off after the election, before he makes a move that could set off domestic terror attacks from left wing groups. For now, he needs to have his people investigate every last detail of these cases, so when they do bring charges, they have every possible angle covered. It's our job as pro-memesters to spread information and truth in the ever-growing sea of lies.

Beware the fury of a patient man

Even if the receiving party has a clearance and need to know, it's incredibly negligent on the receivers side for accepting S or TSSCI over an unclassified medium.
And you don't just "accidentally" send that shit on an unclass network.

Bumping for Seth Rich's justice.

This isn't treason

This is ADVANCED treason

Hang the bitch

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON
>EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON

Not even shilling, no normie will ever hear about this and MSM isn't about to betray Obama/Hillary
But congrats Sup Forums at least you're thinking outside the box

Nuclear powered child robots

Hillary has the nuclear chodes, and shared them with people.

We literally can't let Hillary get a hold of the nuclear codes

The actual codes? Or just information about the system? If it's codes I'd have to imagine a straight up execution, right? Like is this ambiguous enough to evade?

kek acknowledges fallen soldiers

praise kek

>pro-memesters
I can't believe I'm on the same side as you faggots

If only it was just nuclear chodes. If only it was just nuclear penis's being bought sold on the black market.
If only.

There'll be more, just a matter of time.

Ever since this evidence and the Obama evidence hit Sup Forums tonight, there has been OVER 81 random retarded non-political threads created in the last hour and a half. They are trying to bury this and the Obama scandal on Sup Forums

The whole damn thing is coming down

What's the Obama scandal? Something to do with him staying Washington?

Most important thread of the day.

I will prove to you that they are here:

I bet it's all part of the plan.
They're going to try and fuck with our nuclear launch capability and launch a preemptive strike or an invasion while we have our pants around our ankles.

This isn't over.

That slush fund. He directly took taxpayer money and gave it to leftist groups like Antifa, BLM, etc. to harass the right and citizens. Even used it to try to sway Israeli election. He even used it to launder money with Clinton

Things are not going to cool off unless his administration gets completely neutered or he is impeached.

Ops, wrong images!!!

A slush fund set up with assistance from the DOJ to pay protesters and liberal groups.

Spoken like a true member

Welcome to team meme

I praise God every day for not allowing that witch to be our president.

thank you based huehue

are you telling me podesta was going to train to become a nuclear missile?

bump for justice

What the fuck I see that thread as the third listed in the catalogue but it's not on the front page. The shills must be going turbo to slide it, if it can shift position so fucking fast.

but is the actual document leaked classified? it seems to be a manual telling you how classified the real shit is

Kek wills it

I've never been prouder to check a post

I think even just her requesting it is treason, she might not actually have it, but still tried to get it.

im honestly beginning to think that liberals are right about 1 thing (broken clock etc), wikileaks isn't what it says it is, I don't know what it is exactly but it's definitely pro-trump, even though every once in awhile it makes a meaningless statement about how ebil he is to blend in with the rest of twitter.

trump needs to start tweeting day of the rope

They are. It pisses me off that there are actually retarded newfags responding to that fucking garbage. However, its possible that those Shariablue groups are bumping their own shit with like 20+ employees and proxies

Yeah but Trump once called a woman fat.

Sadly, it's probably an operation funded by the taxpayers.

Is this that fake news thing that Trump constantly rails against?

How about a friend?

Imagine if you had to be the guy that comes up with the "nuclear codes"
I can't even come up with a descent computer password.

So what was the point of winning the presidency if this shit slides?

in what email are they requesting it? pic is the email from OP is there another one?

no.
no classification banner either.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/3361/885
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3361

if he was black- would his life matter?

They will hear about it if we tell them. If everyone here just told their parents or spouse it would go a long way.

identitysafe.norton.com/password-generator/

They're anti elite.
Trumps transgressions are minuscule and haven't got many serious consequences in contrast to what (((they))) have been doing.
If he ever stars a war then they'll be on his ass

who cares if media doesn't let up normies will be completely turned by 2020

Cringe

would imagine there are so many failsafes prior to needing it, it won't be as complex as you'd think

Exactly right, not to mention Hillary paying for a server that was so out-of-date that no one could tell weather or not it had been hacked and Pedo-esta falling for the scam email that the average 8-year-old is bright enough to see through.

especially if trump delivers even half of whats promised

Yes, you idiot

bumping for John Ashe justice

>the russians are the bad guys if they are working with Hillary
>no one cares if they work with trump
Interdesting

>Clinton Foundation sold the Rights to "Hack" unsecured Clinton email server

Source on this?

Sorry I misunderstood your post because this isn't the thread I thought it was.
Whoops.

I don't think I've ever seen sliding this bad

Fight back.

I'm swinging by every couple of minutes and bumping the important threads